♡ BinMin ♡ Hyun Bin ♡ Han Ji Min ♡

Admin

There's so many cute coincidences between HB and HJM: born same year, debuted same year, and had breakout roles the same year/time - HJM in Resurrection and HB in MNIKSS - which aired during the same time slot (competitors)!!! Resurrection was a cult hit (started at 7% and ended at 20%) while MNIKSS was national hit (hit 50%).

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OmG guys, thanks for all the infos it cures my longing for more updates from our OTP lol

Too much coincidences , i just can't even hihihi i honestly don't think they are dating RN, as they are focused on their drama :) All the best for them.

I hope there are more updates to come from our lovely OTP.

I checked the views of this thread 21k+, not bad, it means they are many people who are interested, or see the chemistry of BinMin ♥♥♥

Hi, this is my first time posting comment in soompi, i ship hyun bin and han ji min so much that i decided to comment. I watched hyun bin interview with other co-star actresses he worked with including his ex, I see he looked very normal, not nervous at all. But this time with ji min, he looks happy,intimidate, stare at her but try to avoid when she looks  back and even teases her back :))

Hi, this is my first time posting comment in soompi, i ship hyun bin and han ji min so much that i decided to comment. I watched hyun bin interview with other co-star actresses he worked with including his ex, I see he looked very normal, not nervous at all. But this time with ji min, he looks happy,intimidate, stare at her but try to avoid when she looks  back and even teases her back :))

Agree with you ~ too few interactions during FE but those few moments are worth spazzing :x It's the first time I saw hb and also hjm, interacting with their costars like that♡

I know that filming this drama together will definitely let them kill 2 birds with 1 stone kind of way. They have to spend the most time together to film the scenes as they are the main hero and heroine. Spending that much time together doesn't look in any way suspicious or scandalous, in a way it is expected and accepted. They both need to struggle together through hard times while filming (guys, this is incredibly difficult... I can't believe live filming is legal. The acting is non-stop and finding ways on d-day to fulfill their individual roles to the best creates immense pressure...), which could create a stronger "friendship" that eventually could lead to a relationship. Haha am I making my own drama right now?? Either way I hope that this drama doesn't create the binmin interaction to be stoic or rushed. I wish they could film their scenes together with more time, less pressure, and with more personal time. I just hope that they don't lose interest in each other or get too tired of each other due to the drama's stress, etc. FRIENDS, help me! Am I worrying for nothing?? :-S

Hacci_is_a_penguin said:

Wanted to share some bits of this article because I found some parts of it interesting~

(http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=433&aid=0000007908)

"Dae Pal (Hyun Bin) paralyses Yeongdeung-po Times Square"

Hyun Bin has arrived at Times Square. He is having a conversation with lead actress, HJM. Of course, at that moment, Yeongdeung-po has become 'frozen'.

Admirations burst out from here and there. There was an enthusiastic response from the crowd calling out "Hyun bin", "Robin", "2:8 (dae-pal-i)", "Han Jimin" and "Jang Hana".

"Dae-pal ah~" (from fans)

HB: "I'm Gu Seojin~"

HJM: "Oppa, Will it be possible for us to film?"

Actually, fans nowadays call Hyun Bin "Hyun-detail" (Hyun Bin + detail) as he always shows his delicate acting.

The secret? Even after 12 years since his debut, he still analyses his scenes.

[A good example of an actor]

"The chemistry is perfect too right?"

Repost from Hajina drama thread minus the images :)

Han ji min calls hyun bin 'Oppa', I checked the article to make sure and I saw this

오빠=Oppa

Hello, shippers!

Would you be interested to participate in the 2015 contest at shippers' paradise, promoting awareness about the fabulousness of your favorite couple?

Best regards,
- Soompi staff

Hacci_is_a_penguin said: Wanted to share some bits of this article because I found some parts of it interesting~ (http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=433&aid=0000007908) "Dae Pal (Hyun Bin) paralyses Yeongdeung-po Times Square" Hyun Bin has arrived at Times Square. He is having a conversation with lead actress, HJM. Of course, at that moment, Yeongdeung-po has become 'frozen'. Admirations burst out from here and there. There was an enthusiastic response from the crowd calling out "Hyun bin", "Robin", "2:8 (dae-pal-i)", "Han Jimin" and "Jang Hana". "Dae-pal ah~" (from fans) HB: "I'm Gu Seojin~" HJM: "Oppa, Will it be possible for us to film?" Actually, fans nowadays call Hyun Bin "Hyun-detail" (Hyun Bin + detail) as he always shows his delicate acting. The secret? Even after 12 years since his debut, he still analyses his scenes. [A good example of an actor] "The chemistry is perfect too right?" ********** Repost from Hajina drama thread minus the images :) Han ji min calls hyun bin 'Oppa', I checked the article to make sure and I saw this 오빠=Oppa

Archived