Wang Jackson & Young Ji (Tuesday/JackJi Couple) - Roommate Season 2

Guest shiningpanda

• Replies 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bihahnn

Ialso feel the same. Why they have to switch places? Hrmm >:D<

Just rewatching eps 4. I notice when yoingi sang mamma mia, jackson was seal clapping so happily!! And everytime youngji finished her performance, jackson always standing ..and always smiling brightly.. Omo omo

Just like how @tress said, Youngji knows how to get to Jackson's heart through his stomach lol. He was playing on GukJoo's phone but when Youngji mentioned the hongo (she was looking his way all the time), he totally switched his attention to her and got really excited. Way to go Youngji and youngji's family who keeps aiding her with food :D

Guest bihahnn

After hwang jung eum imitation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

During mamma mia, notice how excited jackson is??

After mamma mis, again standing and gave big applause

RinN said: @IKRA I actually don't mind Kangjoon, I think he would encourage and help Jackson to be closer to Youngji. Unless he himself has a thing for baby Youngji too hmmm.
Found thistumblr_ne4uijoOy11t0natwo2_250.gif

acingz said: @IKRA
just watch the vid from you, but already saw the pics before (from instagram), of course your vids alot more clear n even show that Yongji was smiling back
thank you

Guest Hanniel9812

Omg I just found this thread

Too awesome to fulfill my jackji fangirling. I started to bias jackson since his personality is so cool like always so energetic.

Never thought theres a day im gonna ship him with anyone else especially an idol but youngji is like the perfect match 4 him:))

Im so grateful to the RM's pds^_^

@RinN I don't know why they fight over chopsticks there. I keep replying those scene. Something that I notice that all members tries to help them (the makne) from Sunny madness.

That's why when Youngji said she can imitate Sunny expression, Youngji lil bit taken back and suddenly grabbed the chopsticks from Jackson hand (And I have same question like Jackson did, "what are you doing?",I don't know why she did that.) while the others just give her a smile (Youngji yah..isn't it too risk?) But sunny tries to encourage/give her a chance to try it, that's why she did.

@Nurmaira Jay...
totally agree with you
I think Youngji kinda startled for few seconds till Sunny encouraged her to try the dance.
But if you watch few seconds before, Youngji actually had the chopstick in her hand already. So I think what happened is Youngji mentioned about the dance, then Jackson grab the chopstick from her hand but Youngji refused to let it go cause she wasn't sure whether she'll actually show it to everyone (esp to Sunny) or not, so for a while she kinda hang onto that chopstick while Jackson still hold it.

Nurmaira Jayanti said: @RinN I don't know why they fight over chopsticks there. I keep replying those scene. Something that I notice that all members tries to help them (the makne) from Sunny madness. That's why when Youngji said she can imitate Sunny expression, Youngji lil bit taken back and suddenly grabbed the chopsticks from Jackson hand (And I have same question like Jackson did, "what are you doing?",I don't know why she did that.) while the others just give her a smile (Youngji yah..isn't it too risk?) But sunny tries to encourage/give her a chance to try it, that's why she did.

Guest November

I got news guysbefore Roommate started, Jackson said he liked tanned and healthy looking girl which was Gayeon, but in the recent interview he says he like "girls who have cheerful character. Aren’t those who look healthy and charming just so lovely?" I quote exactly what Jackson says =]] Jackson, i know who r ur ideal girl now ;)) ;)) ;)) ;))
p/s: it's from GOT7's interview for High Cut Japan

Archived