Wang Jackson & Young Ji (Tuesday/JackJi Couple) - Roommate Season 2

Guest shiningpanda

I don't know about you guys but I think that Youngji's actual solo debut is close:

1. She told a fan to "wait a little bit longer for her music".
  2. DSP announced fanmeetings in both Japan & Korea.
  3. I saw on an OneHallyu post that she was following an e.One team producer on instagram.
  4. She opened her own v-app channel. 

Also DSP's rookie girl group APRIL announced on their latest v-app show that their are going to do a cover of Kara's "Rock U".

• Replies 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone! I'm back to posting my delusional thoughts here! kekekek

In Roommate ep 23, remember the day when JackJi and Joon walk in the park with Michael? And JackJi wore animal shirts? I wonder where did they get that clothe..

Is it just me or did Jackson bought a donkey suit and then also an another animal suit for Youngji. Then they decide to wear it together to have a walk with Michael?

But look at this,

Jackson asked Joon that they want to have a walk. v

vvvvvvv

13450916_1264167256928775_53530696891356

Did they went for a walk or are they supposed to walk without Michael?

But this is my delusions, guys! Don't believe it! xDDD

This is just... ugghh... xDDD

• 1 month later...
On 21/06/2016 at 11:06 AM, xoxo_yanna98 said:

I always come to this forum but...

I'M SAD THAT THIS FORUM ISN'T ACTIVE AS LIKE BEFORE... :( 

Guys, where ya at? xD

YASS!! I'M STILL SHIPPING JACKJI

I'm back !!!

I was too bussy being hyped for Gugudan's debut + my summer job...

And now I'm attacked by Vixx teaser images

• 1 month later...

OMG, GUYS~~~ ARE YOU STILL ALIVEEEE???

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I HAVEN'T COME HERE!!! BEEN BUSY BECAUSE OF STUDIES!!! AND 2 MONTHS HAS PASSED SINCE MY BIRTHDAY!! PUAHAHAHAH!! YESS!! I'M OFFICIALLY 18!! IT WAS THE BEST START OF TURNING 18!! BECAUSE MY CRUSH SERENADED ME ON MY BIRTHDAY~~~ xDDD ajkldfjlkjdfljalsdjflasl yepp~ blah blah blah~~ I held an enchanting birthday party. I was a princess that day~ yep~

AND I UPLOADED A VIDEO ON MY BIRTHDAY FOR YOU, GUYS~ HOPE YA LIKE IT!!

THERE ARE MORE VIDEOS THAT I HAVEN'T SHARED, SO I'LL PUT IT DOWN HERE!! 

I REALLY MISSED EVERYONE HERE!!! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN, GUYS???

COME ON!! SPEAKK!!! xDDDD

Hi people! I'm back and it's been a while.

I know that I know that I know Got7 is really really really extra extra popular right now and they are still topping charts with their new album. In no way do I want Jackson to run himself to the ground but I'm wishing hoping praying that some wacky outside of the box producer will go back to roommate, see the potential there is in Jackji and somehow make the work together/interact again.

I know that Jo Seho had to end his WGM marriage last week which means bout two weeks ago so the inner fangirl young at heart me hopes that he put a recommendation in for Jackji to be on the show.  Technically, they met on roommate in 2014 Fall so it's been long enough and Youngji isn't a newbie that needs protection and guards anymore considering her character in the Drama Oh Something Something...Lol. 

• 2 weeks later...

Is this forum dead?

I miss jackji so much and I'm legit crying rn.  

But at least 2017 is only around 2 months away?

I'm kinda scared and also kind of happy for 2017 to approach 

I'm happy because the dating ban is finally over for got7 in 2017, so we might get some dating news

But I'm obviously scared because if youngji and jackson are revealed to be dating, that would mean that youngji might get hate 

AND I'm also scared that the news may be about jackson dating but not with youngji because that means my ship would have sunk.

I also want 2017 to be the year that youngji comes out as a star. It must've been so hard on her. She joined a group that she deeply admired. The group breaks up after she's only spent a year? It's really sad. I really want dsp to put her in a new group. Or make her into a hit solo artist. something like BoA or IU. I mean what is there that this girl can't do? she can sing, dance, rap (demonstrated in cupid and hara's single), act (oh hae young), do variety and just about anything. And to top it all off she's cute, sexy and beautiful.

I really want sohyun and jiyoon( previously of 4minute) to join dsp and become a 3 member group or something with youngji.

I think it would be cute but obviously somehow it seems impossible.

I hope dsp sort out her life because she deserves better.

Youngji said that if we wait patiently, youngji will come back with her music  when she was interviewed a month ago.

You cannot just push and train a girl to act who had act passion and love for singing and dancing. youngji looks so beautiful when she dances and I miss that.

ANYWAY let's hope 2017 is a great year for jackji ❤

Btw: when does her contract with dsp end?

• 2 months later...

Hey, guys!!

Just wanna drop by here to say..

Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I hope next year, we will have more JackJi moments to spazz on! Hehe~~ And I really hope Youngji would really really debut soon like SOLO.. yep~

So I made an FMV for you guys before 2016 ends!! Enjoy!

• 1 year later...

Hello guys!!!! Am I the only one left here rn? It's been a year since the last post.. I hope y'all doing well!! I'm still in a hiatus dn becoz busy of studies and i recently had a surgery on my ovarian cyst. :tongue: And my laptop's broken huhuhu but i'll  be getting a new one so I should be making a new video soon ♡♡ 

I really missed you guys!! Please still keep this thread alive...

P.S. I hate Jackson coz he stated that he doesn't want to date even though the ban ended. Grrrrrr

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone.

So... I guess you all heard the news. Hahaha I know you're all devastated right now. I am too. I have been lurking in this forum for awhile and its been a long time since I havent come here becoz of studies..

Don't be sad, guys~ Let's just be happy for themselves. Let's just keep supporting them all the way. Refrain from commenting about this couple~ 

But can I be delusional for a bit? xD

I think Jackson decided not to date this year because he's still bitter af from all the happenings xD

I will keep supporting them tho. And my fanmade videos will remain on my channel~ Even though I'm so devastated about it.

CHEER UP, SHIPPERS :)

P.S. To all antis coming here, okay you won. Are you happy right now? Lel

Archived