[Taiwanese Actor] Jasper Liu Yi Hao ♥ 劉以豪 Official Thread (Mr. Dimples)

c_gunawan541

Facebook page of the new drama, 我的鬼基友 (My Ghost Friend)(Unofficial English Title)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/%E6%88%91%E7%9A%84%E9%AC%BC%E5%9F%BA%E5%8F%8B/1479066185714788?fref=ts

Although this is not the official poster, I'll just post it here too... it's just putting pictures of the leads togetherThe tagline reads: Angel or devil, which is the ghost in your heart?10151931_1479066835714723_78458530947270

Yay! A Jasper thread! I knew I saw a link somewhere before. 
@c_gunawan541 Thanks for the music video clip of 活路Live & Love! Really looking forward to seeing it! I wonder if my local Chinatown cinema is screening it (though probably not, given that Taiwanese movies don't seem to make it out here over the Mainland ones :s) Jasper looks really cute in the video and the Cheryl and Jasper pairing looks awesome :)
Here are some instagram photos of Jasper from one of his friends' accounts. This friend is the photographer for Morning Call and took those lovely group photos in HK.
image.png
2nbvax3.png

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
If you followed the Pleasantly Surprised thread, you may know that I was writing a longggg post on attending the last Pleasantly Surprised Fan meet. It's now been finished complete with a crazy number of pictures that include Jasper, which you can read here...Parts 2 and 3 have more Puff+ Jasper moments, if you ship them 2: Part 2 is here, Part 3 is here Teaser photo is here:
29on285.png
And to finish off an earlier discussion, I guess I do ship Puff and Jasper, and from the magazine articles and interviews and other content I've read, they both match each other's description of who would be perfect for them...but I'm not too naive either. Love is a funny thing. I think sometimes someone can tick all your boxes, but you just don't feel that way about them (or not until something happens to change that)... I believe these two are just very good friends, even though I'd love for them to be together. But I'm happy that they do love each other in some way and have lots of fun together! 
Looking forward to all their future projects!!! I'm starting to warm up to Jasper's Ghost drama from all the pics I've seen. I don't think I can backtrack to watch past dramas because I'll feel disappointed and compare it to the last drama I watched (May change my mind after some time has passed)....but for now, onto future projects!!!

Ah, yep! I thought I'd posted it above, but didn't...it is: manbo_key
Seems like he is Jasper's good friend, gym buddy and the photographer for Morning Call, as he went with them to HK on their tour. He also takes photos for magazines etc. Such a beautiful style. I actually started following him for his beautiful artistic shots and for what my brother teases me for liking: "hipster/indie shots"..probably explains his beautiful pictures of Jasper though.
Speaking of Morning Call and indie music, Morning Call are going on tour around Taiwan...The tickets have already sold out in some cities...Seriously tempted to go to Taiwan again just because I love Morning Call that much! But a lot of venues are stating a no cameras rule, which sort of sucks as photography is a hobby of mine...and of course, it would be nice to catch some pics of Jasper. Wonder if phone photos are allowed :s
rk7b7c.png

I would love to see Morning Call in my current location, Singapore T_T
Anyways, these two pictures are taken from Ming Weekly magazine 明周.Featuring interview with Jasper and the director of Live @ Love 活路, Zhang Shi (veteran actor).http://www.mingweekly.com/article/view/2871
tumblr_ndwyycCxXn1qiy3sso2_500.jpg
tumblr_ndwyycCxXn1qiy3sso1_1280.jpg

I also made some gifs of Jasper from Live @ Love's theme song MV.
original tumblr posttumblr_ndq3rvi2FL1qiy3sso2_500.gif

tumblr_ndq3rvi2FL1qiy3sso1_500.gif
tumblr_ndq3rvi2FL1qiy3sso3_r1_500.gif
tumblr_ndq3rvi2FL1qiy3sso4_r1_500.gif

More pics of young Jasper. It seems Jasper inherited the best features from both of his parents. He got his dad's face sculpture and eyes. And his mom's smile. 260xydy.jpg
I'm still current watching "Amour et Patisserie". I could tell his acting has improved in "Pleasantly Surprised". His acting in "Amour et Patisserie" seemed stiff and at times his eyes seems to wonder away. Maybe is the floral shirts in "PS" but Jasper looked bulkier and more muscular in "Patisserie". I was also surprised to find out that the leading lady Sandrine Pinna is a year younger than him, I thought she was older.  JenL said:And to finish off an earlier discussion, I guess I do ship Puff and Jasper, and from the magazine articles and interviews and other content I've read, they both match each other's description of who would be perfect for them...but I'm not too naive either. Love is a funny thing. I think sometimes someone can tick all your boxes, but you just don't feel that way about them (or not until something happens to change that)... I believe these two are just very good friends, even though I'd love for them to be together. But I'm happy that they do love each other in some way and have lots of fun together! 
Looking forward to all their future projects!!! I'm starting to warm up to Jasper's Ghost drama from all the pics I've seen. I don't think I can backtrack to watch past dramas because I'll feel disappointed and compare it to the last drama I watched (May change my mind after some time has passed)....but for now, onto future projects!!!

^HAHAHA! That first picture of him is so funny, he mentioned that he was a very naughty young boy and he loves doing strange expression in front of the camera so he's usually putting on an ugly face in most of his childhood pictures, I guess that's one of his ugly pictures, LOLL. He looks so cute in the second picture, I could totally tell it's him. I didn't know he wear glasses, I guess he puts on contact lens. His acting definitely improved, I remember watching Amour et Patisserie, IUUI and thought he's very green as an actor.

Jasper attended various events this week, HQ fan taken pictures of him.Credits: http://seeyouthen.weebly.com/
This fan is a long time fan of Jasper, she often goes to his events.She said that she met Jasper's korean fans in SKII events and it's common to see a few Koreans in Jasper's events, haha!The last event for SKII (they held the event at several places at different timing in one whole day), the fan was saying that she only followed him to two places but she already feel tired, she can't imagine how tired Jasper must feel. He even said wrongly about the SKII product, he said that you need to apply 50cm of beauty essence (or something like that) and his reactions when he heard himself getting it wrong is very cute.
October 24th - Fanmeeting for Live @ Love 6124198_orig.jpg

1268862_orig.jpg
7732387_orig.jpg
6380825_orig.jpg
2906635_orig.jpg
2523359_orig.jpg
9910902_orig.jpg
2372154_orig.jpg

October 25th SK-II Event (2 Different venues)2661857_orig.jpg

7781956_orig.jpg7455550_orig.jpg5504117_orig.jpg6630591_orig.jpg1651552_orig.jpg8954350_orig.jpg529621_orig.jpg7999273_orig.jpg
5929959_orig.jpg6673137_orig.jpg274403_orig.jpg5405185_orig.jpg7849876_orig.jpg9649726_orig.jpg393032_orig.jpg2404832_orig.jpg2748799_orig.jpg 1382883_orig.jpg9247961_orig.jpg
6059440_orig.jpg

Wow 2 events in one day. No wonder his agency gave him sometime off before he resumed work. Looks like he'll only get even more busier now. Seems like "PS" did do some wonders to his popularity. 
Currently up to episode 8 of "Amour et Patisserie". It's a bit slow but I like how each episode they focus on a different topic. One thing I don't like about Jasper's character Allen is that he shouts a lot when he gets excited.
Some pics from Jasper's cousin Angus Hsieh FB of family gatherings.563224_10152546982490626_1168026858_n.jp
1655950_10153764735940626_1267703826_n.j
1017437_10153764735730626_43426979_n.jpg