[Drama 2015] Hyde, Jekyll, Me 하이드 지킬, 나

Admin

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got an actress that hasn't been on the small screen for several years, since "Gloria".
I'm wondering if she'll ever return to K-Dramas.
I love her quirky character portrayals... that is, portrayals of quirky characters. :D

id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 0.1em; overflow: hidden; padding-top: 0.75em; padding-bottom: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(170, 170, 170); font-size: 23.8759994506836px; line-height: 1.2em; font-family: sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background: none;"Bae Doo Na

HONEST!!!
It's all about the acting. ;) ;)) :D

Guest rintintintin

So we don't have any news about the female lead? sorry for saying this but i don't like our guy will paired up with some IDOLS there. It's a no,no,no for me. [-X So the female actress that comes to my mind to work with him is: Hwang Jung eum, don't know why but since her drama endless love is not ended yet, maybe she will take that. It's okay if not.

hi im new here ..happy to see hyun bin new drama, i like YEH for lead actress too, i read some rumors abt son ye jin or YEH.. currently kdrama trends is  like to reunited with old drama partners.. maybe hyun bin too? which one u like most?? hehe :P . i think sung yuri not bad too, snow queen is a good drama but sad ending..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTlRAtVAv8Bj9Q8uCVCzEimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcg1D5KOoNjLY2YOl_UVFimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTah1C-D0esnh6jRH9O0Wy1EB7696BA7070EC010512E4668408F35.jpg

Guest So.sw33t.u.u_dfeb

Hey what about the actress that played delightful girl chayoung spelled it wrong she played in the Bel Ami..   I can't call her name off the top of my head.. 

@valsava Sassy girl choon hyang (my fav k-drama of all time ;) )..

Anyway, Do you mean Han chae young? She's cute, if hyun bin get the funny and naughty character, i guess han chae young will match with him (coz she can take a sweet role), but if the woman character must funny, i prefer to shin min ah or gong hyo jin. ;)

ducan said: hi im new here ..happy to see hyun bin new drama, i like YEH for lead actress too, i read some rumors abt son ye jin or YEH.. currently kdrama trends is  like to reunited with old drama partners.. maybe hyun bin too? which one u like most?? hehe :P . i think sung yuri not bad too, snow queen is a good drama but sad ending..

Guest 50julieng

Hi  Pattsue..you raised a good question. Make me wonder who will cut her hair for this role if is requires?  YEH chopped her hair off for the role of CP, I don't think she might do it again lol  =((

Guest sweetkathy

Shin Min Ah and Binnie are in the same agency!!! There is a chance she is the female lead then. I like her and her acting so it would be alright with me. 

Guest So.sw33t.u.u_dfeb

@valsava yea if there arent a new "good" drama for me to watch, i watch delightful girl almost everyday. Never bored of watch it ;)

Hope too for ur wish, they're really good to pair,

Guest sweetkathy

What i love the most about this story is how the lead guy will basically play the villain AND the hero. If anyone can pull this off and make the viewers love BOTH characters, it's Hyun Bin. I was on another board and they were talking about the story and if they are really basing it on the manga then apparently the mean side of him will try to hurt himself at some point to totally get rid of his rival and will hurt the girl too . Anyone read the cartoon version? I think it's a very interesting role, i understand why Binnie chose this, only a drama like this could make him return to tv and not do another movie.

Han Hyo Jooi think han hyo joo will be great to pair up with hyun bin.  i am not big fan of her, but she is really good actress and i love her acting.she didn't have drama sines 2010 so it will be great if she come back with this new series. what do you guys thinks?

muno said:
i think han hyo joo will be great to pair up with hyun bin.  i am not big fan of her, but she is really good actress and i love her acting.she didn't have drama sines 2010 so it will be great if she come back with this new series. what you guys thinks.

Archived