[Drama 2015] Hyde, Jekyll, Me 하이드 지킬, 나

Admin

No no the lead girl from Reply Me 1997 and Trot Lovers. But Yoona is more high profile. I am hedging my bet if they want her- because then they also have Hyun Bin.

I can hear the " ka- ching, ka-ching " coming from the Chinese portal streaming sites if those 2 are cast.

Ok" Your talking about Go Ara.. She's a good one to play the role!

I've missed HB but glad to get a chance to see him in another drama and really hoping this one does well for him.

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi friends, since its reunion season for Korean dramas, may I suggest Song Hye Kyo to be the leading lady of our HB, if its not too much to ask from the writers, directors and production team of Hyde, Jekyll and I....

Looking forward for this drama, I'm sure its going to be a hit!!! \:D/

The seniors here that I adore so much and have seen and read their POV's in some of the korean dramas i.e. Secret Love affair, The Man from the Stars, Fated to love you, and a lot more, your insights I will look forward to @staRix @suchadiva42 @valsava @ck1Oz and the rest of the gang...

Guest marikolah

I don't really have strong feelings either way but Hyun Bin is dramaland royalty and will most definitely not be paired up with an idol no matter how good she is.
It seems like the only favorable pairing for an idol these days involves an idol and man in his forties. 

I was calculating the start dates and including pre-emption for the Christmas week. This drama should start end Jan. That's like 4 months away.

The female lead may not be cast for another month or 2. Then what? The producer must have an actress in mind. After all its a manga. What was the female character supposed to be like? Age range, looks and personality?

Guest rintintintin

Whoopsie! May I joined too gals!!! I like HB too... I can't wait for this drama to start since it will be aired next year wahaha! XD This thread, I will definitely see that. :D

Guest arleneo

Hi there, may i join too... ,

I love Hyun Bin when i watch his potrayal in Secret Garden..

happy to see him again in another drama... Cant wait to watch this drama..

Lets just wait who will be his heroine in drama..Im sure the Pdnim, the writernim and HB is talking too whose actress suit for the role and had chemistry on him...

@rintintintin, @arleneo, @kdramaddict01" Welcome glad you can join us here more of HB fans :D The More The Merrier!

Yes I'm so looking forward of seeing HB in another drama as this one sounds like music to my ears, on how HB character will be playing Split Personalities (go figure) ;)

Archived