[Drama 2015] Hyde, Jekyll, Me 하이드 지킬, 나

Admin

I agree...why SHG? That would be too awkward and I think their pairing is passe. I can't feel any excitement or chemistry with them.
Han Groo, Son Ye Jin, Gong Hyo Jin....oh yes. One of them would be awesome with HB too. All of them are very good actresses. And very beautiful too.
GHJ, SYJ and YEH are besties...would that be awkward for them?  I guess it's up to their agencies? 
Anyway, can't wait to find out who will be casted.

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, such hot discussion to select a partner  for Hyun Bin, as if we are looking for a bride for him! I understand that it is very important, but near Binney any girl would be perfect!

And whom do I fall in love with the new drama ????

8AUz4ZuiSr0.jpg

Song hye kyo please. They became friends even after their break up. To each his own.No matter who we wanted to be hb's leading lady, in the end the final say would be from the producer,director,scriptwriter and HB himself. We are only here to suggest if we may and not to dictate them. Thank you.God Bless to all.

I seconded! kekeke~ I'm also a big fan of Song Hye Kyo. She's my "first love". Some might know me here from SHK and My Brilliant Life thread. And I also loved their chemistry on 'Worlds Within'. I have nothing against them. But I don't have hopes for their reunion for a project. Maybe not yet... I know they are professionals and flexible, but of course it could still be tooooo awkward for them to team up again. And she will be busy this November in China for the promotions of her new film 'The Queens'. If the drama will start on early January, the casts might start preparing and filming on late November. So it may be difficult for SHK.
But if the production chooses her as the lead actress, well I'll be more than happy for that! I just don't want to expect. kekeke
Yoon Eun Hye and Shin Min Ah is also on top of my list. Maybe Kim Ha Neul as well. It's been a while since the last time I saw her. I also agree with Han Groo. I would like to see a veteran actress on her late 20s or early 30s. Just PLEASE! Please not an idol. No offense, but this could be a big project so it's better to have a real actress. :D

Thank you @Starix for beginning this thread and for being open minded. This is an open thread and I guess we can freely suggest who do we wanted for HB as his leading lady for his wonderful comeback to dramaland but as I've said the final say will come from the producer. director,scriptwriter and HB himself.Personally, I thinked it's not for us to say that it'll be awkward for them to act together. Maybe it will be awkward for some but not to them because they remain friends even after their breakup and they are surrounded by the same circle of friends up to now like jdg,ksy and others especially some members of Playboys which HB belongs. In addition, both of them shared the same translator and stylist up to now. Some people can still become friends even after your break up and HB and hyekyo is one of them.Hye kyo will not be busy doing a project but of promoting her three movies. If she can make three movies altogether don't you think she can't make one now? Mine is only a suggestion because in hye kyo's recent interview she mention that she wanted to make a romcom.Thank you for also being an shk lover.Goodluck to HB and of course to this thread.Thank you again @StaRix‌ its so nice to know you.God Bless you all.

Guest song4kim

To those who question SHK's ability to act in any drama bcoz of awkwardness, pls dont be too obvious that you dont like her to be part in this drama.let us respect each other's opinions here.we have no right to judge her or any other actress for that matter.we are here merely to suggest our fave actress.for all we know,they have chosen someone alrdy.so please,let's be civilized here...that's all i have to say,thank you...

...any leading lady will be good as long as hyun bin is the leading man...

For those who did read the webtoon can be kind an share some mini info?with who does the heroine first meets from the 2 personalities?and love between the two personalities if i can name it like that...and did both like her or is one in love with her and the other not?and the most fun,do they compete for her affection?? =)) oh and are there 3 aka the 2 personalities,the kind and the jerk and the one in between who controls them somehow,the dominant or only 2?u can share it in a spoiler tag [-O<

Guest 50julieng

:))My opinion I don't think SHG will be in drama  soon since her problem with Tax, and HHJ with army issue from her family and JJH with water scandal and whoelse? I will go for YEH, Hangroo,  both of them can cry with noses red as reindeer so natural and for comic they can deliver and Shinminah she just did a movie I wonder she needs a break or not!  I don't know about SYJ, she is famous in melodrama for me.  I am wishing for new actresses pair up with HB, instead the old partners he did before!Peace :x

I'm so glad that Hyun Bin return to dramaland.  The plot seems interesting and fun.  I will look forward to watch.  As we are talking about who will be his co-star, I am fine with whoever as long as she have great chemistry with our Binnie.  But, I do prefer someone that is excellent in acting to be pair with him.

Song hye kyo's tax scandal had been resolved already since 2012.She already made a public apology,settled and paid all interest.She never hurt anyone only her own savings and as what she said it was unintentional. Eventhough it was her accountant's mistakes she took sole resonsibility for the negligence of the people she hired to do this (she's always working overseas for her two chinese films during those times) and because of this she gain more respect from me. From her action,we can see the good upbringing she had and how beautiful she was in and out. If we are a true supporter of a certain actor or actress,we should stay by his/her side no matter what happens especially on their difficult times.I'm proud to be a Binkyo/H2Couple supporter whether they are friends or lovers.Thank you.God Bless to all.

No no the lead girl from Reply Me 1997 and Trot Lovers. But Yoona is more high profile. I am hedging my bet if they want her- because then they also have Hyun Bin.
I can hear the " ka- ching, ka-ching " coming from the Chinese portal streaming sites if those 2 are cast.

@StaRix @Mila_Grek @somg4kim @MayaE....Annyeong :-h I don't dislike SHG. She was great in TWTWB and WW, among others. I still think it would be kinda awkward, and kinda unlikely since SHG is busy with other projects....but hey, surprise me good!.... if PDnim and writernim will cast her. I don't mind as long as we can see great chemistry and great acting.
@leemyis @suchadiva @valsava @ck1Oz  ..Annyeong :-h LOL. I agree with all of you. Hopefully the first main female lead will not be an idol who cannot act well. But other than that, I too don't care who will be casted as long as we can see great chemistry and great acting. I have been surprised good before...like in the recently ended IOIL. I didn't think GHJ and JIS was a good pairing but boy....was I sooooo wrong. They were better than great! They simply sizzle with all that natural chemistry (from great acting) and good looks. That is what I look forward to again in the OTP in this drama. Been spoiled before...so.... ;))
Main thing is...I agree, let's all be civilized. Gawk-forbid history repeating itself ala "Temptation thread". Although I had great fun reading that thread and participating in it a little, I thought some posters were way too harsh and biased/delulu for my comfort/sensibility.
@tetfyg  Thanks for the info/photos on the manga. More more more please. I second @Miky88 in his/her call for more info from those who have read the manga or seen the webtoon. 
Gahhhhhhhh....can't wait! Getting excited by the day. Looking forward to some great spazzing and good insights, fun postings, etc. with all of you :)

Archived