[Drama 2015] Hyde, Jekyll, Me 하이드 지킬, 나

Admin

Guest talkovercoffee

Well YEH is okay, I guess. I know her in Coffee Prince, and she is a Bomb! But, how about my unnie? :((

I have to sit in corner trying to digest all of this

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweetkathy

OMG I'm so excited for this!!!  The story sounds so good. Now if the writing is good then it will be a hit for sure with Hyun Bin. This man carry a drama entirely with his acting and charisma. I hope they choose a leading lady that can keep up with him, YEH for sure is my no.1 choice.

Guest song4kim

If it's a romcom,song hye kyo is good at it too..i remember in one of her interviews that she wants to do a romcom for her next drama series...

Annyeong All :) 
So glad to find this thread already started!....thanks @StaRix for starting it and thanks everyone for updating with news and pics on drama.
I look forward to YEH taking on the female lead role. It's been a long time since YEH has been on the small screen. So glad she passed on with that Temptation role. A HB and YEH OTP would be totally awesome and sizzling! Please please make that happen PDnim and writernim....First preference is YEH. But, I admit there are other actresses who will fit the bill too. Please give us a refreshing pairing, if not YEH. Juseyo!
Can't wait for it to begin...the script looks really interesting.
Team JH&I.... Fighting!

hi, talking about great chemistry and charisma, HB is well suited with Song Hye Kyo.They're one of the best and most enviable and charismatic tandem. Song Hye Kyo is a complete package, beautiful in and out,she  can also act well in drama, romcom.Looking back at Fullhouse,It's a blockbuster hit even in my own country and because it was such a great hit,local channel in our country re aired FH and we can watch it until now. Both HB and Hye Kyo are well-known in Asian countries even in U.S. and this will be of big help in promoting this project. Goodluck HB. God  Bless.

Guest song4kim

can't wait to see who will be his leading lady this time...SHK has no news for a drama as of now,so MAYBE...just MAYBE...she'll consider this? [-O<

Song hye kyo is on top of my list. She's a complete package. she's beautiful in and out,she is very sexy, she acts well too both in drama and in romcom. Remember her Fullhouse? Remember HB and Hye Kyo's kissing scenes in Worlds Within that reaches 7M+ viewers and continously increasing. They have great chemistry on and off screen.They both look good together and one important thing is that HB and Hye Kyo known each other well and will definitely work together comfortably.Both of them are well-known in all Asian countries,even in U.S. which will be an edge when promoting this drama overseas. Goodluck. God Bless you all.

Guest marikolah

MayaE said: Song hye kyo is on top of my list. She's a complete package. she's beautiful in and out,she is very sexy, she acts well too both in drama and in romcom. Remember her Fullhouse? Remember HB and Hye Kyo's kissing scenes in Worlds Within that reaches 7M+ viewers and continously increasing. They have great chemistry on and off screen.They both look good together and one important thing is that HB and Hye Kyo known each other well and will definitely work together comfortably.Both of them are well-known in all Asian countries,even in U.S. which will be an edge when promoting this drama overseas. Goodluck. God Bless you all.

tumblr_lgo1wkprii1qgsu5ao1_500.gif I was going for YEH as well. But Ahoxan mentioned Han Groo. I loved that girl in Marriage not dating. She can act. She's hot and she's funny.tumblr_liad0n19331qb8vch.gif I am not spamming. I was thinking about the sweet innocent self. Then the cold prickly self. high-kick-hyun-bin-o.gif

And then there's her. tumblr_meirix5RJ81r0n47ho2_250.gif I think she's really cute. Plus she is fresh. She's not too young right to play opposite Hyun Bin? The production is not going to place a famous actress next to him right?tumblr_lsrjhbnMlk1qcbmeno2_r7_250.gifmnd-3-3.gif?w=788 See. Isn't she adorable?

Another actress that would be perfect as the lead is Han Hyo Joo, she too like Hyun Bin has been absent from the small screen for a while.

Han Hyo Joo got the lot, beauty and can act very well, I can just picture the chemistry between those two as I see sparks flying and it will be very explosive. 

I'd love to see Han Groo as the lead female.
She has great comedic timing...
... and can kick both Jekyll & Hyde's azz the way Ha Ji Won as Gil Ra Im did to Joo Won at the beginning of "Secret Garden".

If they go for a big name, Shin Min Ah just finished her film “My Love My Bride” with Jo Jung Suk.
A very different style, but she's got great comedic timing and just oozes sex appeal. ;) ;))

Guest sweetkathy

I'm sorry but why are people suggesting Song hye kyo? dont you think that would be really awkward between them? sure they are pros and could act well onscreen but it's not a comfortable situation. There are many other actresses that would make more sense.

Guest sweetkathy

I would like this cutie too. Son Ye Jin. I adore her.
jjj-800x450.jpg

I know after Secret Garden, there are probably a list of actresses right now calling their agents to be on this show and act with Hyun Bin but i want a well seasoned actress with experience in dramas, like this one or YEH. My two choices.

Guest sweetkathy

I also hope Binnie use this look for the drama: 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFRgnvd01hfbGRRSREoWX

hyun-bin.jpg?w=600

He should make sure this character looks NOTHING like Joo Won in Secret Garden because people will compare them.  I think this look would be amazing for his new character.

Archived