[Drama 2015] Hyde, Jekyll, Me 하이드 지킬, 나

Admin

I'm glad that Hyunbin will be returning to the small screen....well his last drama was SG 4 years ago. Now the question is who will be the leading lady? It's going to be so interesting to see a love triangle with 2 person with the other party his alter ego which is crazzyy. Gonna be fun to watch. :D 

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Moon Chae Won or Shin Minah will be his leading lady. But Park Bo Young will also be very good. Somehow I think they will chose someone who is an A-list actress. I would be freaking happy if Yoon Eun Hye is his leading lady.

Oh,can't believe he will be back on drama land,the wait till January will be worth it for sure...i didn't had the chance to read the webtoon but the plot sounds so cool,still curious on what genre thye will go because the can go dark yet i sense more comic angle...can't wait to see Hyun Bin again playing 2 diffrent characters here and even more imagining the fight with himself,his 2 personalities when he falls in love,more than sure one will like the girl while the other no,or even funnier,the two being possesive and wanting to be the dominant and be loved by the heroine more than the other one even if they are the same man,this will be for sure an unique love triangle jaja and even more when an actual 2lead will come more than sure...still curious to find out who is the dominant personality...hope SBS will have a strong script and hoping to see more info in the upcoming months about the rest of the cast and hoping for a good leading girl :x

Guest 50julieng

Hi everyone!  I am hoping for YEH in this drama since they were in Basic House Making CF and their chemistry so hot together and was not even a drama.  If this is romcom drama, YEH will be perfects as a heroine :x

:-h

Guest aaa1188

40somethingahjumma said: Yessssssss... It's Hyun Bin! The man could be sitting in the corner of the room reading Treasure Island for a whole hour and I'll still be glued to the screen. Or A Child's Garden of Verses.

I'm excited about this because it's been a while. I just hope that the script is solid and the actress is on par with Hyun Bin's acting. I'm kind of rooting for Han Ji Min because I know she is good. Yoo Eun Hye is also good as well. Jung Ryeo Won is good as well...her acting in History of a Salaryman is fantastic.

Hyeon Bin will star in 'Hyde'
photo500507.jpg

Actor Hyeon Bin will return with a new drama series early next year. 
According to an exclusive report by Ilgan Sports, an affiliate of the Korea JoongAng Daily, the 32-year-old heartthrob will star in the SBS rom-com drama "Hyde, Jekyll and Me", which will hit TV screens in January. 
The last series Hyeon appeared in was "Secret Garden" (2010-11), which claimed viewership figures of more than 30 percent. 
In the new drama, Hyeon will play the role of a theme park executive. 
And although Ku Seo-jin, the character Hyeon will take on, has everything from fame to fortune, he distances himself from society after going through a tragic accident. 
Hyeon's fictional love interest has not yet been decided. 
The new drama series will be directed by Jo Yeong-gwang from "Yawang" (2013) and written by Kim Jee-woon from "Cheongdam-dong Alice" (2013). 
By Sung So-young

SourceHanCinema

Guest talkovercoffee

Hope it will be just perfect as Secret Garden or more. But since unnie's possibility to be the leading lady is sooo low, I'll just take whoever that actress will be

All I know is that actress has to ooze sexiness. You can't have a " pure, can't kiss for peanuts" actress for Hyun Bin. What an awful, awful waste if they cast an idol who can't act, or an actress who can't kiss.
That's all I am saying. And oh, not too skinny. We don't want sticks and bones.
Hah. You can see I am not TOO fussy. All I want is hot make out sessions while the female lead decides which " personality " or guy she likes.

ck1Oz said: All I know is that actress has to ooze sexiness. You can't have a " pure, can't kiss for peanuts" actress for Hyun Bin. What an awful, awful waste if they cast an idol who can't act, or an actress who can't kiss.
That's all I am saying. And oh, not too skinny. We don't want sticks and bones.
Hah. You can see I am not TOO fussy. All I want is hot make out sessions while the female lead decides which " personality " or guy she likes.

Archived