Go Kyung Pyo/Ko Kyung Pyo 고경표

qwenli

4 minutes ago, CatchMine_ID said:

Hello! Having interest in this guy since Reply '88 especially at first all-grew-up-scene oh that h00t super-adorable doctor and glad to see him in Chicago Typewriter too!!! Yaaaay

Does it true that he has 0 blood-type? Heheh for now just knowing him by that two projects, he seems so hilarious I watch clips him as annoying brother in Potato Star hahaha

A little from CT

He super slays the looks.

Reveal hidden contents

Is the Instagram links of him in the first page true? I checked it and it has 0 posts, or now he is inactive?

I didnt checked his blood type...hahahahaha

that is old acc. this is his new acc

https://www.instagram.com/kopular/

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, CatchMine_ID said:

Hello! 

Hello! Welcome! :)

thanks for your CT screens! KKP as awesome here~~~ 

K-Netizens about Chicago Typewriter: EP 4 

Source: OSEN via Naver News

Spoiler

chicago typewriterchicago typewriter

[+1984, -113] It was so funny when Yoo Ah In asked how he looks in realㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+1808, -176] Yoo Ah In’s head shape is pretty, so he even looks good with that kind of hairstyles…

[+1554, -144] As expected of Yoo Ah In, he’s so good at ranging scenes

[+1355, -167] This drama gets better as it progressesㅠㅠㅠ

[+1062, -141] How do I wait till next weekㅠㅠ

[+403, -43] The burning papers at the end looked so awesome…

[+398, -44] This drama gets more interesting as it moves on… and yoo ah in’s good at acting~

[+373, - 44] As expected, You ah in is you ah in.. his acting skills are superb

[+346, -36] I presume Ko Kyung Pyo to be the ghost in the typewriter

[+345, -37] Looks like the drama is really starting now. Anticipating

[+299, -29] Looks like a bit of Han Se Joo’s past has been revealed today.. ㅋㅋ

[+321, -37] When I first started watching, I couldn’t really understand Han Se Joo’s emotions and it looked like it was too exaggerated, but now I can understand why after watching her story.

[+287, -27] The story line is more straightened now ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s getting more interestingㅋㅋㅋ

[+317, -42] It continues getting more interesting ㅋㅋ

[+223, -12] I guess Cheon Ho Jin only saw the draft of Fate under his foot, but not Ko Kyung Pyo. He accused Yoo Ah In for keeping something that would possibly be controversial. As expected, he probably only cared about his son who will have difficult time if it gets found out.

[+256, -28] This drama gets even better as it moves on.

[+225, -18] I really liked the ending!!!!

[+222, -17] Now I see why Yoo Ah In hates the writer.

[+245, -29] Fun fun~

[+218, -21] I’m getting immersed in the story as it moves on

https://kpople.com/chicago-typewriter-ep-4/

Spoiler

C9fY4J3VYAErmnf.jpg

“Chicago Typewriter” Hopeful Of Recovering Ratings As Mysterious Plot Unfolds

tvN’s “Chicago Typewriter” experienced a drop in viewership ratings. The first two episodes of the drama recorded 2.65 percent and 2.82 percent ratings respectively from Nielsen Korea. The third episode, which aired on April 14, recorded a 2.24 percent rating, a noticeable drop from the previous episodes. However, many are feeling hopeful that ratings will go up once the plot starts to thicken and mysteries start to unfold.

The first few episodes of “Chicago Typewriter was focused on introducing the complex characters and their links to the past. The scenes from the past were especially well received by the viewers due to the vintage style of filming, the contrasting visuals of the main cast to their present day counterparts, and the historical references to Korea’s national liberation movement in the 1930s. It is also clear that much of the present day plot is connected to the past, which makes it worthwhile for viewers to see how everything will tie together and play out in the future.

During the press conference, the producer of the drama stated, “The show will highlight the struggles and pent up anger of young people during the 1930s, which is a period of hardship in our history. It will be difficult to label this drama as just one genre given that there are so many sides to the story.” The drama is still in the early stages, and it will continue to get more intriguing as the main character, played by Yoo Ah In, realizes the intertwined fate he has with Im Soo Jung‘s and Go Kyung Pyo‘s characters.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/15/chicago-typewriter-hopeful-recovering-ratings-mysterious-plot-unfolds/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=SocialWarfare

On 16/04/2017 at 8:30 PM, ayotaesan said:
  Reveal hidden contents

C9fY4J3VYAErmnf.jpg

“Chicago Typewriter” Hopeful Of Recovering Ratings As Mysterious Plot Unfolds

tvN’s “Chicago Typewriter” experienced a drop in viewership ratings. The first two episodes of the drama recorded 2.65 percent and 2.82 percent ratings respectively from Nielsen Korea. The third episode, which aired on April 14, recorded a 2.24 percent rating, a noticeable drop from the previous episodes. However, many are feeling hopeful that ratings will go up once the plot starts to thicken and mysteries start to unfold.

The first few episodes of “Chicago Typewriter was focused on introducing the complex characters and their links to the past. The scenes from the past were especially well received by the viewers due to the vintage style of filming, the contrasting visuals of the main cast to their present day counterparts, and the historical references to Korea’s national liberation movement in the 1930s. It is also clear that much of the present day plot is connected to the past, which makes it worthwhile for viewers to see how everything will tie together and play out in the future.

During the press conference, the producer of the drama stated, “The show will highlight the struggles and pent up anger of young people during the 1930s, which is a period of hardship in our history. It will be difficult to label this drama as just one genre given that there are so many sides to the story.” The drama is still in the early stages, and it will continue to get more intriguing as the main character, played by Yoo Ah In, realizes the intertwined fate he has with Im Soo Jung‘s and Go Kyung Pyo‘s characters.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/15/chicago-typewriter-hopeful-recovering-ratings-mysterious-plot-unfolds/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=SocialWarfare

Hmmm...read this news about too. Hope that it will get up with higher rating very soon~!

Good director with beautiful scenes/angles, good writer with interesting story &  the good actors too! It won't get wrong!!!! Fighting!!! 

3 hours ago, GeneChu said:

So wish to see him in person~!! Kyung Pyo's ahhh

Same~ I know him since 3013 maybe (I'm not sure) but this wish came to me just right now.... Whyyyyy only now? I was in Korea, it might be beautiful chance to see him... 

3 hours ago, GeneChu said:

Good director with beautiful scenes/angles, good writer with interesting story &  the good actors too! It won't get wrong!!!! Fighting!!! 

I thought these news sounds like that because of comparing with Goblin... Someone said that CT will be new best tvN's drama and.... People's expectations becomes higher that it should be. Am I wrong? 

1 hour ago, kentangbakar said:

KP update his instagram and he is lookingggg extra handsomeee~~~~!!!! :wub:

Whyyyyy he's so bright and good-looking... I wasn't ready
Thanks for such beautiful update <3

Archived