Go Kyung Pyo/Ko Kyung Pyo 고경표

qwenli

Hi dear fans of Go Kyung Pyo who are in Singapore on Jan 7th ! ♥

An update to his Singapore visit information:

For Non-ticket Holders to his FM, you can catch him for FREE at the 5:5 Showroom 4.20pm at Suntec City, Tower 2 #01-494

C0lud6PUQAA2ed3.jpg

But here is your chance to meet the talented actor up close and personal! 

http://www.asiaboxoffice.com/ko-kyung-pyo-1st-fan-meeting-in-singapore

He is going to arrive in Singapore 11 days! 

20 lucky fans will be handpicked by #KoKyungPyo during the event for 1 selfie photo PLUS a signed poster each!

Don't miss it! 

More info as we near the date of his FM.

Please check here:

https://www.facebook.com/kmtvasia/
https://twitter.com/kmtvasia

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to JoongAng Ilbo ,Go Kyung Pyo is the potential male lead a melodrama that will hit the theatres during the spring next year. The movie's lead is Lee Min Jung (well, her agency said they're positively considering the movie ) and the plot is about the love story of a North Korean defector ( role of LMJ) . 

Source : http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=21058522&cloc=

I wouldn't be surprised if they end up working together since both are really close to director Jang Jin ( Min Jung's carreer started with Jang Jin , just like Kyung Pyo so I see the connection ) 

2016 SBS Drama Awards

Kyung Pyo won  New Star Award for Jealousy Incarnate

He was nominated as  Top Excellence Award, Actor in a Romantic-Comedy Drama

Kyung Pyo was as presenter  Top Excellence Award in a Serial Drama with Oh Yeon Seo

qPB7q0IFZfg.jpg

6648e2e10f64.gif 45d4aa70139e.gif 

7N-cT1MCvJc.jpg

BdbMu_F--N8.jpg

U52NwQla-fc.jpg

adFakI70fvU.jpg

9dLqrNFyqFM.jpg

Facts from 7th January Press-conference for 1st fanmeeting in Singapore

Before reply 1988 drama, he only had comedy roles. The drama helped him gained different drama role.
Ko said he wasnt too concerned abt fame but rather he focuses on building friendships w his co-stars.

Ko talks abt his "Youth Over Flowers" filming with his Reply 1988 stars, said it was a fun experience together.
Trip with the casts of YOF, the kidnap segment made him realised many things.
On memorable parts of filming YouthOverFlowers, KoKyungPyo said ParkBoGum getting into accident was very memorable. 
While filming YouthOverFlowers KoKyungPyo actually almost had an accident while rafting, so it was edited out 

He had once acted in a movie called Chinatown where he portrayed an aggressive character. It made him more sensitive after

In jealous incarnate drama, it was using his hardwork rather than his wealth to gain the love for the actress. 
If he were to choose a scene (from Jealousy Incarnate), he rmbs an action scene that was very cold. He was very worried then
The challenges he faced when doing a romantic scene, it will make him cringe during recording!
Having to act cool is very embarrassing for him
Compared to Go Jung Won in Jealousy Incarnate, Ko says he's more meticulous & he felt a close connection w his role.
He also gets to travel for work so he takes these opportunites to rest and enjoy the country at the same time 

After Jealousy Incarnate, there might be some projects he'll get to work on (in the first half of 2017). Ko hinted that he might be involved in an upcoming drama project soon, said he's still considering the role - but it's a secret for now
He doesn't really think a lot of who he works w for CFs. He's thankful for anyone he gets to work with. 
He wants to take on more commercial roles instead of choosing towards his interests. 
Kyung Po say that he did not have any wishes for the next project because he will take any roles! 
He wants to take on a role he have not act before. He also added that it doesnt have to be a romantic role but maybe a role to show who he is! 
He had a long resting period after jealous incarnate giving him chance to travel around the world.

He likes a woman who have more confident personality and can speak up for herself.
Ko says his ideal type is someone who knows how to love and speak for themselves, similar to "Pyo Na Ri" & "Deok Sun".
Compared to his roles, he's more meticulous and tidy as a person. He loves diving, hiking and listening to music.

His personal hobbies are climbing mountain,driving and listening to music
He wants to spend time with his family during Chinese New Year.
He wishes to go MBS's infinity pool and go on Singapore Flyer, however, unable due tight schedule.
He thinks the most romantic thing is cook for his lover and family

Spoiler

[INTERVIEW] Ko Kyung Pyo Shares New Year Resolutions

img_16711.jpg?w=620&h=413

Korean actor Ko Kyung Pyo, a face whom K-drama fans would be familiar with especially from hit dramas Reply 1988, Jealousy Incarnate and Cantabile Tomorrow, will be visiting Singapore on January 7th for his first ever overseas Fan Meet in the South East Asia region!

With his Fan Meet around the corner, the rising actor took some time to answer a few questions in an email interview with us, where he shared his excitement to meet Singapore fans as well as his new year resolutions for 2017.

Q. On your recent drama Jealousy Incarnate, are there any similarities between yourself and your character ‘Go Jung Won’?
Ko Kyung Pyo: I think that personality is more important than appearance, which is how I’m similar to Go Jung Won. And sincerity is the best in my opinion.

Q: What was the most memorable scene to film in Jealousy Incarnate?
Ko Kyung Pyo: For me, the most memorable scene was Jung Won’s heart-warming side when he was consoling Pyo Na Ri in the hospital.

Q: You used to be a cast member on SNL Korea. Out of 10 points, how would you rate your sense of humour?
Ko Kyung Pyo: I’m not so sure actually. SNL is a comedy show that has a good combination of script and cast members, so it’s not only my part. I think that my sense of humour is around 5 out of 10.

Q: Are there any roles you would like to undertake in the near future?
Ko Kyung Pyo: Whichever role I take up, I wish to do my best to live and act it out.

Q. How much have you heard about Singapore so far? Is/Are there anything you’re looking forward to try or experience in Singapore?
Ko Kyung Pyo: It’s my first time visiting Singapore, and I have high expectations that I will bring back lots of good memories from this trip!

Q: What are you busy with these days? Any upcoming plans or New Year resolutions in 2017?
Ko Kyung Pyo: I hope that 2017 will be like 2016, filled with various productions for me. That’s why I still continue to look through different productions even while I am resting.

Q: What do you look forward to the most at your upcoming Fan Meeting next week?
Ko Kyung Pyo: I had fan meetings in Korea and Japan previously, so I am curious as to how Singapore fans will react when they meet me. I am filled with expectations on that and hope to bring back good memories with me.

https://hallyusg.net/2016/12/30/interview-ko-kyung-pyo-shares-new-year-resolutions-win-tickets-to-kokyungpyoinsg/

Archived