Go Kyung Pyo/Ko Kyung Pyo 고경표

qwenli

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ayotaesan said:

Same~ I know him since 3013 maybe (I'm not sure) but this wish came to me just right now.... Whyyyyy only now? I was in Korea, it might be beautiful chance to see him... 

YOU IN KOREA????----pardon my capslock.....excited. ;P

• Guest changed the title to Go Kyung Pyo/Ko Kyung Pyo 고경표 *The funny actor* | Current Drama: Chicago Typewriter

I like that interview. It tell us what kind of actor he want to be. His answer is actually very consistent. That was his answer since before. Same as with the "atmosphere of filming location" too. 

He is so cute, poking his stomach.

69cVuE7.jpg3HP5FAS.jpg

Then he hide it. :D:D:D:D:D

EpqNbQt.jpg

Aigoooooo, what a cutie.:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

2 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

I like that interview. It tell us what kind of actor he want to be. His answer is actually very consistent.

I noticed it too!

I like how he answered about partners and future roles~ When he was in Singapore he said it too. That he would take any role that was given to him and with anyone who wanted to work with him. But today he said it widely and clearly for all fans! I'm glad.

I like 3 parts of that interview:
1) what kind of actor he wants to be
2) no wishes about co-stars because of...
3) beer belly~ KKP protected it lol 

2 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

He is so cute, poking his stomach.

LOL

when they discussed beer belly it was so funny!

Spoiler

C9wxC4SXkAA7mVy.jpg

C9wxDxyXkAAI-CS.jpg

I remembered his 2017 Resolution about diet...He's insidious

I actually saw his interviews before, in hangul, sorry I dont remember where I saw it, various sources. He said,---roughly--- to learn about acting, is not only sitting in the class, but to have on site experiences. The experiences gain from the site is important too, that why he involve in many projects. Hence we see him in indie movie, cameo roles, helping his junior productions =). Today, we saw in the interview he talked about atmosphere at the set, between the casts and crew. He said he didnt become actor because of fame/money, he didnt have big house or imported car =). Then in ceci @ayotaesan translated, said he own 10yrs old car. =). Then, at another interview, he said he want to be an actor who are remembered as the characters, not as his name.--something like this, his role model is Heath Ledger. Today he said same thing again about role where people will forget his name, but his character name instead. I think what he meant is when he in project A, people remember him as character A...ahhh the A. Then he do the project B, character B, people will recalled him as "B". Something like this. 

The ever consistent GKP.=))

@kentangbakar thanks to your post I completely undersand how deep his thoughts about acting is~ I could not put it together although I knew everything you said. Thanks dear <3

@LoveBangWon wow~ thanks! This is what his agency mentioned here, right? Finally it was released officially~~

By the way, Grazia posted it in their IG too~ 

Rough trans (please correct me if I'm wrong...)

#GraziaStar 
You turned into an attractive writer this time, right? We met 'Chicago Typewriter' actor Ko Kyung Pyo (@kopular). Please check May Issue's interview with him that he's having a good/pleasant day because of his work with wannabe seniors. It published today.
#kokyoungpyo #graziakorea #editorJJJ

Go Kyung Pyo Shares Real Reason Why He Joined tvN’s “Chicago Typewriter”

Go Kyung Pyo was recently interviewed by Grazia magazine for the May Issue, where he revealed the surprising reason of why he took the role of a mysterious ghostwriter in tvN’s “Chicago Typewriter.”

The actor admitted that a big factor in his decision to participate in “Chicago Typewriter” was because of Yoo Ah In and Im Soo Jung. He said, “In all honestly, after I heard that Yoo Ah In was taking the lead role, I told my company that I wanted to do whatever it takes to be a part of the cast. Also, I heard talks that Im Soo Jung was also joining the cast after 13 years of being off the small screen. I eagerly waited to hear news to confirm their casting.”

Go Kyung Pyo also shared how he feels about his character on the show. “Unlike my character on ‘Don’t Dare to Dream,’ who was more rigid, my character on ‘Chicago Typewriter’ is more open and chill. When you combine his personality with the awesome wardrobe and props, I think Yoo Jin Oh is a really cool character,” he stated with enthusiasm.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/20/go-kyung-pyo-shares-real-reason-joined-tvns-chicago-typewriter/

Yoo Jin Oh is cool!! and mysterious too, and CUTE. LOLs.

wQdz5YM.pngLlMkHjx.png

@ayotaesan look like both magazines have awesome pictures of GKP. Hehehe. I cant wait to see the whole pictures. Sigh, why im not living n SK. T_T.

47 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

Yoo Jin Oh is cool!! and mysterious too, and CUTE. LOLs.

And funny! I like his bully side! 

55 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

look like both magazines have awesome pictures of GKP. Hehehe. I cant wait to see the whole pictures.

thank you for InStyle's IG link^^

Somehow he looks younger there. But for Grazia he's mature. So different images by one person in the same time.

Archived