Go Kyung Pyo/Ko Kyung Pyo 고경표

qwenli

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/19/2017 at 11:37 PM, kentangbakar said:

I actually saw his interviews before, in hangul, sorry I dont remember where I saw it, various sources. He said,---roughly--- to learn about acting, is not only sitting in the class, but to have on site experiences. The experiences gain from the site is important too, that why he involve in many projects. Hence we see him in indie movie, cameo roles, helping his junior productions =). Today, we saw in the interview he talked about atmosphere at the set, between the casts and crew. He said he didnt become actor because of fame/money, he didnt have big house or imported car =). Then in ceci @ayotaesan translated, said he own 10yrs old car. =). Then, at another interview, he said he want to be an actor who are remembered as the characters, not as his name.--something like this, his role model is Heath Ledger. Today he said same thing again about role where people will forget his name, but his character name instead. I think what he meant is when he in project A, people remember him as character A...ahhh the A. Then he do the project B, character B, people will recalled him as "B". Something like this. 

The ever consistent GKP.=))

Happy to know about this! Thanks~:D

KKP IG Updates

Spoiler

'Pre-voting is done! I hope (presidential) election will be fair'

'Premiere #TheKingsCaseNote Hurry up to the cinema-!!'

This is new  Ahn Jae Hong's history film

KKP mentioned by others

Spoiler

C-qzaE6W0AE9oku.jpg

C-qzarrXcAAc1dp.jpg

C-qmZa0XgAE1FFm.jpg