Go Kyung Pyo/Ko Kyung Pyo 고경표

qwenli

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go Kyung Pyo Talks About Filming “Best Delivery Person” And Traveling With “Reply 1988” Cast

Go Kyung Pyo recently sat down for an interview to discuss his acting career.

First off, Go Kyung Pyo talked about filming “Best Delivery Person” and shared a funny episode from the drama set. He said, “There were many scenes where I had to eat black bean noodles with Jo Hee Bong, Lee Min Young, and [Choi] Soo Bin, but I always ate too much. We had to film the next part, but there weren’t enough black bean noodles, so there was a lot of delay as the next bowl was prepared. There was even a time when Soo Bin told me to stop eating and took away my chopsticks.”

When asked if he felt more responsibility because this was his first main role, Go Kyung Pyo replied, “In every drama [that I do], I always have a need to take ownership [of my actions], so I didn’t feel a big difference of responsibilities. However, I did see things on the set that I hadn’t before. I hoped that I would be someone of strength on the set, but the production crew and other actors were the ones who gave me strength instead.”

The actor also stated his reasons for choosing to be in “Best Delivery Person,” saying, “First, the script was fun. Also, the [plot] development was quick. The character was one I’ve never played before. I had a lot of greed to portray something new. I was honored to come across such a good drama through a good opportunity. I’m grateful to those who chose me to play the main role.”

In addition, Go Kyung Pyo opened up about his closeness with the cast of “Reply 1988.” When asked who his closest acting friend is, he answered, “It’s [Ahn] Jae Hong. We’ve known each other since before we debuted. We drink and talk about various topics often. It’s fun when we both get immersed in our emotions and murmur together.”

The actor admitted he was originally amazed at being cast in the same drama as Ahn Jae Hong. Go Kyung Pyo said, “It was really fun and nice, and we both left a legacy as members of ‘Reply 1988.'” Not only were the two of them in the same drama, they appeared in the variety show “Youth Over Flowers” together as well. He commented, “We would always meet in the neighborhood of Hwayang after school and grab a drink, and [in the show] we were drinking wine in Africa.”

Go Kyung Pyo also mentioned the rest of the cast members of “Reply 1988.” “We still keep in touch in our group chat. We’re as close as ever. I think it would be great if we went on a trip again [just like we did in ‘Youth Over Flowers’]. If producing director [PD] Na Young Suk calls me [for the show], I should leave everything behind and go [on the trip]. Going on a trip with that team was so much fun,” he shared.

Meanwhile, Go Kyung Pyo is in talks to join a new tvN drama with Jo Jae Hyun and Jun So Min.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/24/go-kyung-pyo-talks-filming-best-delivery-person-traveling-reply-1988-cast/

gkp n ajh... =)

• 3 weeks later...

Go Kyung Pyo and Jo Jae Hyun Confirmed To Appear On New tvN Drama

Actors Go Kyung Pyo and Jo Jae Hyun have been confirmed as the leads of the upcoming Monday-Tuesday tvN drama titled “Cross” (working title).

“Cross” will tell the story of a man who becomes a doctor for revenge but finds himself having to save the life of his enemy. The drama will be produced by director Shin Yong Hwi of OCN’s “Tunnel” and written by Choi Min Suk of films such as “My Brilliant Life” and “Blind.”

Go Kyung Pyo will play the role of Kang In Gyu, a man with a cold personality. After the brutal murder of his father 15 years ago, Kang In Gyu became a doctor to save lives as his form of revenge.

Veteran actor Jo Jae Hyun will play the role of doctor and head of organ transplant center Go Jung Hoon. He is the world’s best liver transplant doctor, but is careful to never show his whole heart to the world. The drama is set to show the entangled love-hate relationship and conflict between Kang In Gyu and Go Jung Hoon as they frequently come and go from the hospital and prison.

A source from the drama said, “We are preparing a high quality drama that is made with the refreshing direction of director Shin Yong Hwi, gripping story by writer Choi Min Suk, and outstanding acting by actors Go Kyung Pyo and Jo Jae Hyun. We will work hard to make a well-made drama and meet the expectations of the viewers.”

tvN’s “Cross” is expected to air in January of 2018 after the wrap of “Rude of Miss Young Ae Season 16.”

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/12/go-kyung-pyo-jo-jae-hyun-confirmed-appear-new-tvn-drama/

YASSSS

new drama to look forward!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

On 2017/9/24 at 11:11 AM, kentangbakar said:

Go Kyung-pyo sure is on a hot streak—he’s been working nonstop going from Jealousy Incarnate to Chicago Typewriter to Strongest Deliveryman—and he doesn’t look ready to let up anytime soon: He’s currently in talks to join a new tvN drama titled Cross: God’s Gift

I was surprised when read this news! 

On 2017/10/4 at 6:54 PM, kentangbakar said:

I don’t have much time before I have to enlist in the military, so in order to not regret the lost time, I have to focus on my acting.

So that's a reason of his non-stop work... lol

• 3 weeks later...

guys!!!!

whereareyou????~~~~

new news about gkp new drama "cross:god gift"...the script reading.

pictures during script reading

56fYR2m.png

english translation from soompi: https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/12/upcoming-tvn-drama-cross-holds-first-script-reading/

GKP cameo for web drama

teaser

the making--i cannot play the video btw.

http://www.oksusu.com/v/lSXGh

cuts at naver tv. -- i cannt play the video too

http://tv.naver.com/v/2392072

KyungPyo at TVN event highlight video--at 00.33 mark.

http://www.vlive.tv/video/51254

• 2 weeks later...

Archived