[Drama 2015] Servants/Maids 하녀들

larus

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

14kdrama. I haven't found any article which explained the schedule. Let's be patient.
(edited)
14kdrama, There are now a number of articles about 'Maids' first broadcast on... (u might be shocked).. 12th December. Why? I don;t know.
http://news.jtbc.joins.com/html/197/NB10648197.html

"Maids" Oh Ji-ho, Jeong Yoo-mi and Kim Dong-wuk

photo523823.jpg
Laughter never ends on the filming set of "Maids".
JTBC revealed behind-the-scene stills of "Maids", which is the third Joseon historical drama following after "Queen Insoo" and "Cruel Palace - War of Flowers".
Pictures show Oh Ji-ho, Jeong Yoo-mi, Kim Dong-wuk, Lee Si-ah, Lee I-kyeong, Jeon So-min and others who will be leading the story. They are all laughing merrily.
The drama takes place in various places including the city and the outskirts. The cast is showing off amazing teamwork and laughter never seems to end. However, when the camera starts rolling everyone puts their game faces back on and gets serious into work.
Apparently there are many emotional scenes in the drama and they require high concentration but the cast have no trouble at all. They are all so greatly affectionate about the drama and are doing their best.
Meanwhile, "Maids" is a love story between young men and women in a time of class and status. The first episode can be seen on the 12th of December at 9:45PM.
Source : TV Reportcredit : Hancinema

Lee I-kyeong was seen shirtless during the filming of the first scene of “Maids”. Lee I-kyeong takes on the role of Heo Yoon-seo, the eldest son of Heo Eung-cham and a nuisance among his group of friends who is the only one who didn”t pass the state exams. Shirtless Lee I-kyeong in the picture is […]

Lee I-kyeong was seen shirtless during the filming of the first scene of “Maids”.

Lee I-kyeong takes on the role of Heo Yoon-seo, the eldest son of Heo Eung-cham and a nuisance among his group of friends who is the only one who didn”t pass the state exams.

Shirtless Lee I-kyeong in the picture is topless with his broad shoulders, toned skin and ripped abs.

This is a scene from the first episode. He is a man with a wife who is always attracted to other women and always peeks around the maidens” houses. Despite the tough condition where he had to take off his shirt in the cold weather, he was all smiles and did what he had to do.

A source from “Maids” said, “Lee I-kyeong carries out his role more than a 100% perfect and Heo Yoon-seo is someone that will define Lee I-kyeong different from what he”s known to be today”.

“Maids” is a love story drama about young men and women in the times of class and status starring Oh Ji-hoJeong Yoo-miKim Dong-wukLee Si-ahLee I-kyeong and more.

lxieco.jpg

Actress Lee Chae-yeong was seen on the set on the new JTBC drama "Maids".

Lee Chae-yeong posted online saying, "We took the first scene tonight and now I have a cold".

Lee Chae-yeong is looking at the camera with the "Maids" script in her hand. She is dressed up like a maid and her hair is decorated with a wig and fancy accessories.

Lee Chae-yeong plays the role of Ka Hee-ah, a real character who became so famous she was fought for by ministers who wanted her all to themselves. "Maids" is a love story drama about young men and women in the times of class and status, starring Oh Ji-hoJeong Yoo-miKim Dong-wukLee Si-ahLee I-kyeong and more. Coming this December.

photo523527.jpg

What? The first episode can be seen on the 12th of December? It`s Friday. Something is wrong here. I thought it is a Monday -Tuesday drama. It could be a delay of two weeks, so December 15th it is? We`ll see.
14kdrama said: minah_00, thanks for the info :)
has anyone read any article explaining why its sked for Dec 1?

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/54889/20141120/the-maids-is-a-different-kind-of-saeguk.htm

class="at_ttl"'The Maids' Is A Different Kind Of Saeguk

By Staff Writer | Nov 20, 2014 10:52 AM EST

Lee Chae Young
The Maids

Actress Lee Chae Young is the latest addition to the cast of the JTBC drama "Maids." The Monday-Tuesday night drama is a different kind of saeguk, one that focuses not on the obviously powerful and influential members of Joseon-era society but instead on those who serve them.

It's a JTBC drama about servants and courtesans but also about the shifting notions of status and class.

Lee Chae Young, who recently appeared in the film "Secretly Greatly" and the drama "Two Mothers," plays the beautiful courtesan Ga Hee. Her character is modeled on a real-life courtesan that many ministers fought over. Elegant and haughty, she used her talents to further herself and influence powerful men. (more)

We have posters and the video of poster shooting. Thanks, minah_00 for posting them.

It is official then, the drama will air on 12th December. I want to make changes on the first page but I still don`t know when this drama will be broadcasted. It is once a week, Friday, or it is a weekend drama?

Archived