[Drama 2015] Servants/Maids 하녀들

larus

minah_00 said: Larus, not long ago, i thought they described it as a romantic saguek thriller. And about the teaser, when i saw it 'musical drama' came to my mind because the slaves had the same kind of costumes but colourful at the same time, and they turned around in sync. It was breathtaking.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Valsava. I also cannot wait to see more. But i can guess the pattern here that about each week, they would release something special. First, jeong yu mi's pics. Then, zio's and the first teaser. Then, kdw's. Perhaps next week, another teaser?

class="entry-title"JTBC Reveals Stills of Jung Yoo Mi on Set of New Modern Romance Sageuk, “Maids” Posted on October 30, 2014 by EnterKorea in DRAMAS with 0 Comments

On October 29, JTBC dropped some shots of actress Jung Yoo Mi on the set of the new Monday-Tuesday historical drama “Maids” (aka “Servants”).

Jung Yoo Mi, who plays Gook In Yeop in the drama, is pictured in a beautiful hanbok, and word from the set is that she showed great teamwork with the staff on set. Anticipation is high for the actress’s new character, as she plays a woman who falls from the high life to that of a slave.

After wrapping up her first day on set, Jung Yoo Mi said, “The first filming was a lot of fun, and I was able to really focus on acting, so much so that it was hard to believe that it was my first day. I’m really looking forward to the rest of the drama. I’ll do my best to give back with great acting.”

Larus. U r so right about the eng sub. Which is so very important for us who cannot understand korean language. I hope it'll get subbed. After the first teaser, i think it'll come out beautiful. I also wish they prepare outstanding OST too. Can't help to compare to chuno because chuno has one of the best OSTs in dramas.

Guest missnona43_475a

Larus. U r so right about the eng sub. Which is so very important for us who cannot understand korean language. I hope it'll get subbed. After the first teaser, i think it'll come out beautiful. I also wish they prepare outstanding OST too. Can't help to compare to chuno because chuno has one of the best OSTs in dramas.

Forget about chuno. Jtbc always have great OST!! from that classic music in SLA to great ost in YS an for me expect amazing ost for this drama

Sry for my poor eng.

Archived