[Drama 2014] SBS - Birth of A Beauty 미녀의 탄생

kbleon

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YaHHHH! They're crazy!!! What??? I can't think straight now! OMG - Why no kiss. What a big let-down  :(
C'mob why begrudge us that ONE passionate kiss. Sigh. Oh well, tt's over. 
I feel like a tyre deflating.......

A whole hour and not one damn kiss from a Miso couple.. Just what the hell was that they could have skip the wedding and gave me a bed scene where this dam writer at.. @suchadiva42, Call that helffa tell her the wedding was ok but we wanted some bed action.. Tell her I said she owes us the next one she writes better have plenty of it and not with some cheating B--A-S-T-A--R-D..

No but it was a nice ending.. All GYC could do is look because of dollars she could see vs dollars she couldn't see 

Are you kidding me?! Did I hear there's NO KISS?! REALLY, writer nim?! We all have been waiting for this in like forever! Urg... Well, at least it's a happy ending. Maybe everything was sort of rushed that they can't squeeze in a kiss scene...

Ahhhh... not going to forgive the writer...somebody has to die ..been waiting for something bizarre to happen .. luckly the culprits behind bars ..  ... and the ending .. arghhhh .. why waste on granny n sara's friend... they should concentrate on HTH n Sara's wedding more.. n  NO KISS ? seriously ? after all this?.. Mr writer .. u just broke my heart n i'm not going to forgive you at all... .. ha ha
~X( ~X( :((

Archived