[Drama 2014] SBS - Birth of A Beauty 미녀의 탄생

kbleon

@kbleon and @yaqiyuki thanks for the recap and the live pictures!  :-* I am still behind with the episodes... I had visit from my parents and wasn't able to watch or comment about the last episodes! Anyway, this episode looks much better than the last two! :D

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yes! .. now we're getting somewhere with episode 20 .. I'm loving it!.. HTH n SARA reunited n they must be happy ...so are we ... but  they're not finished yet until the trio's LKJ, GCY n HMH not being captured yet... n the cliffhanger for tomorrow episode must be awesome dangerous  .. !! go HTH n Sara ..go and  get them ! hopefully  the police have all the evidence  now to captured LKJ/GCY n of course HMH ..

@yaqiyuki‌" @kbleon‌" @libra22‌" Thanks and appreciate the Livestream, pics, your simply the best..

Well it looks like OUR MISO COUPLE has their work cut out for them tomorrow, but today was indeed a good one on how Sara exposed the culprits of not leaving anything out. While HTH had his plan in motion to a fact that I can't wait to see OUR OTP HTH/SARA continue their stride to bring those Criminals down, and being Happy at the end of this drama. Come on writer give us what we want [-O<

We will have to wait for tomorrow @Liting1 .. ha ha .. the writer must do something beautiful tomorrow for both of our MISO couple ...or else ?

:-?? :-w :-w

@Melchai‌ Hope it includes a 'bed' scene! Jk. Jk. I'm waiting patiently for tomorrow! What a great episode we have so far today. Gonna have to wait till eng sub! =D> :x

I am pretty sure we are unanimous about getting rid of the trio of chief villains, but I want more. I want(1) Secretary Son and Director Kim punished (since they murdered HTH's parents)(2) I want Grandma to be remorseful and suck up to SGR for once.(3) I want Restaurant God to be famous with SaRa being the best chef in the country.(4) I want them married since they already bought the dress and tuxedo.(5) I want the details of the murder of HTH's parents.(6) I want SGR to have her two buildings back, her home and the Canvas Building.(7) I want national attention to shame all the bad guys.As far as Winner Food being successful? I don't care about that. I sort of want HTH to be away from Winner Group like his father wished. A smaller restaurant chain is sufficient to make our OTP and their kids happy.

Today's ep was good, if only they add in a kiss.I was expecting a kiss at the park or at the kitchen when Sara feeds HTH or at the beach or at the strategy room when they concluded that they both have become more handsome or prettier.Think we need to remind writer nim again....
Writer nim, it's kiss time!!!! KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS.......................
aB49pJ.gif

Episode 20 was very good.  Our couple is back together again....yeahhhhhh.  Episode 21 will be very fast pace.  The bad guys will get what's coming to them and I can't wait to watch that happen.  I hope there will be a wedding scene on the last episode. I don't want to see this drama end.  I was loving it. :)] :)

Guest sullifish

birth of beauty drama has ended on ep 20 tonight right or there will ep 21 tomorrow??can anyone tell me fast answer please...

docster6 said: I am pretty sure we are unanimous about getting rid of the trio of chief villains, but I want more. I want(1) Secretary Son and Director Kim punished (since they murdered HTH's parents)(2) I want Grandma to be remorseful and suck up to SGR for once.(3) I want Restaurant God to be famous with SaRa being the best chef in the country.(4) I want them married since they already bought the dress and tuxedo.(5) I want the details of the murder of HTH's parents.(6) I want SGR to have her two buildings back, her home and the Canvas Building.(7) I want national attention to shame all the bad guys.As far as Winner Food being successful? I don't care about that. I sort of want HTH to be away from Winner Group like his father wished. A smaller restaurant chain is sufficient to make our OTP and their kids happy.

I hope the broken watch  belongs to Granny asst .. while he was  trying to set up the explosion n killed both  HTH parents.. he must have dropped at the scenes .. n I hope HTH will recognized the voice as he was hiding behind the big drum .. HTH brought the watch to granny if she had seen the watch before ... hopefully she can remember ... hopefully ..come on granny do something to your grandson!
[-O< [-O<

Archived