[Variety] Roommate Season 2 (It's Okay, 룸메이트)

alfalfa

Guest cascade7

seems like the video has been deleted? found a link to some cuts (credit wangfeels twitter)
https://t.co/536nKDSpkQ

try another link: https://vine.co/u/1091811562731503616
edited: additional link to teaser instead of clips: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzk5OTAyMzU2.html
EPISODE 23 PREVIEW

read some comments that were speculating that the videos were deleted because not all the scenes will be shown in Episode 3. knowing SBS, that's very plausible. still doesn't make things better though... it just shows they have a whole treasure island's worth of clips in their vaults!
EDITED: BOTH videos have been reuploaded on SBSnow. :) i've repaired the original posts with the uploaded vids :D

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My thoughts on the extra info and videos provided by the kind forum members are as follows:

Wow ! Gayeon still visits the Roommate's house!!

I'll keep my expectations low as that part might be edited out.

Also living with Jackson should be fun. I love how he is bringing out Kangjoon's personality out more.

Haha, Jackson reminds me of my teen years when, I used to run around when I liked someone. :))

Off topic: Why is Mark hiding his armpits.

ccb69d6d-0da9-463d-8bbc-e32eab2c0b9d_zps
I love the title, "Our maknaes are weird." Seems like Dongwook couldn't handle them. Dang, now I'm waaaay excited about the shopping trip (and the picnic).I wish I have even a smidgen of Gukjoo's confidence. She rocks!
@cascade7 I've read about it too. It's possible. Hopefully the treasured clips are used well. Now if only the person in charge of YT could be more careful and consistent of what they upload.
@angelbeast90 My expectations are low too. Better low than to have your hope crushed.Hahaha I used to hide when I liked someone. Armpit hair most likely. Though I think the armpit censor is more like a running joke between them.

@alfalfa :> 2. Don't show scenes in the preview if you are NOT going to put it in the show.
3. NO FORCED LOVE LINES PLEASE. IT'S UNNATURAL AND AWKWARD TO WATCH.

*WORD* ... couldn't agree more...!!  I hv to agree w the conclusion tht they appear edited ... especially the BEST PARTS  n why?, how?? 
SE=ho - Nana  anime ,romance need to  CUT OFF ASAP...!!! 

Guest reiran18

i know that PD s*cks in editing but please you better show this episode of gayeon and jackson...they are really cute..how i missed gayeon and her power kick...    ^:)^

First Nana and now Gayeon. How many girls is Jackson going to run screaming from? :)) Also, I'm really loving his dynamic with Kang Joon, who's so calm and reserved. They balance nicely.
I'd also like less Seho, or maybe, a different Seho. He seems to narrate the show sometimes, which makes it somehow... bland? He should just hang like everyone else, and not feel like he has to lead conversations or activities. 
And yes, there's a lot of eating in this show, but I do confess that my favorite scenes are always the evening/dinner/after dinner scenes. I don't know, there's just something so comforting about watching everybody come home one by one, with dinner and roommates waiting for them, welcoming them after a long day. I've lived alone for three years, and I love it, but there's nothing like that feeling of coming home to warmth and good people. 

Guest kidhysteria

Hey guys, wanna join you here. I started to watch roommate coz of Jackson to tell the truth hehe, but i really like everyone. Then I decided to watch season 1 while waiting for ep 3 and I am very happy that Dongwook is still here, I kinda liked him much, he is fun to watch. 
First of all, I think there must be no more forcing love lines like you are saying, let these kids decide by themselves who to like or not. Btw I do think Jackson likes Nana(I just adore her) based on the 1 ep, his reaction was sooo cute  :)) I would love to see some sweet moments between them, but I am afraid the other day poor girl may be hated by fans, thats the problem with idols :-w Also Jackson is soo Jackson haha whenever he is on the screen he makes me laugh, love of my life  :x
I cant not to mention Sunny, never was her fan, my favs were Yoona & Sooyoung, but Sunny is so sweet, especially her laugh, I really like her very much now.
As for other new roommates, I am still trying to get used to them, they seem fine.
And I want to mention one more name - Cucumber, thats the sweetest creature of the show (not counting Jackson&Nana) :D can't do anything, they are my lovely trio.

Guest cascade7

for those who can't watch the episode 3 preview (picnic, shopping mart, dong wook and gukjoo), here's an alternative link :D
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODAwMDA5MjIw.html

back online on sbs :)

enjoy! p/s poor dong wook

OMO OMO!! GaYeon visits?! =D
Fingers crossed they show a decent amount of her visit and not like 50 seconds worth.
Sooooo keen to see the aftermath of GaYeon's low kick to Jackson.....His scream sounded intense in the preview....LOL!!!!!!

I think its great that they got a previous housemate to come past. a legit 'Room Mate' =)

Guest cascade7

GOT7’s Jackson Reveals Why He was Intimidated by After School’s Nana

GOT7’s Jackson confessed the reason he was intimidated by After School’s Nana.

During the press conference for SBS’s Roommate on October 10 in Sungbuk-dong, Jackson brought up the reason he had a difficult time opening up to Nana.

Jackson honestly confessed, “When I first saw Nana, I was scared of her face. I knew she was nice, but I thought it would be hard to get close to her. She looked like she had an intense personality. I’m still not that close to her but it’s been getting better,” bringing out laughter.

About this, Nana responded, “I was really surprised in the beginning. I didn’t know why he thought of me like that and wondered whether I’ve seen Jackson at the broadcasting station before. We’ve promoted at the same time but never greeted each other, so I decided that I should try harder to act nicer at broadcasting stations.”

mwave

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"GOT7’s Jackson Confesses He Auditioned for ‘Roommate’ Season 1
GOT7’s Jackson shared a story behind his appearance on Roommate 2.

Jackson attended the press conference for SBS’s Roommate on October 10 in Sungbuk-dong and confessed that he auditioned for season one of the show, but didn’t make it.

Jackson said, “Actually, I auditioned for the first season but I failed because I wasn’t funny enough. Luckily, I made it into the second season,” and added, “I really wanted to be on this show because I think it’s interesting to live with other people.”

About this, Cho Sae Ho said, “Ever since Jackson moved in, I started wanting to learn tumbling and that’s how bright and charming he is. He is full of energetic charms.”

(mwave)

Jackson of GOT7 recently shared his thoughts about joining season two ofSBS’ variety program “Roommate.”

On October 10, Jackson took part in a cast member interview while filming for the show. During this interview, the GOT7 member revealed, “The reason I joined [this season] is because I auditioned for season one, but was eliminated. [They told me] I wasn’t funny.”

However, he continued to explain, “I worked hard for the season two audition and I made it. I will [continue to] work hard. I really wanted to take part in this program. I decided to do it because I thought it would be fun to live together [with other people].”

Guest cascade7

@TRaNz i don't think gayeon will appear in episode 3 though. that particular preview was taken down like 30 minutes after it was uploaded so we're thinking it might happen in future... :)
and i had no idea they were having a press conference TODAY?! for goodness sake, Jackson just arrived in Korea after three nights of concerts in Japan! don't tell me he went straight to the press conference after landing? Man, Jackson is so busy... hope he gets to rest some after this
also, i don't swear but WHAT THE HELL?! Jackson wasn't FUNNY enough?!!!! *faints

It seems like SBS takes down all of their videos because of "copyright" which really is counterproductive considering they're the one uploading it! Duh! Idk if it has anything to do with the previews themselves or if it's really just SBS's fail.

I really hope we see Gayeon this Sunday though!

Guest cascade7

another write up from Mwave
class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Guk Joo Brings Up Her Love Triangle with GOT7’s Jackson and Seo Kang Jun

Lee Guk Joo attended the press conference for SBS’s Roommate 2 on October 10 in Sungbuk-dong and brought up her love triangle with GOT7′s Jackson and Seo Kang Jun.

Lee Guk Joo said, “Jackson and I are eight years apart. He probably thinks of me as his mom, not as a girl,” bringing out laughter. Baek Jong Ok commented, “Eight years is nothing,” bringing out further laughter.

Lee Guk Joo said, “I met Jackson through another program before Roommate 2. I was dressed up as ‘Kim Bo Sung’ then so he played around with me, as if we’re brothers. I think that continued on when we were filming Roommate 2. But I think the viewers were just shocked when they heard, ‘We share the same room.’ That’s now innocent Jackson is.”

Lee Guk Joo Brings Up Her Love Triangle with GOT7’s Jackson and Seo Kang Jun

Lee Guk Joo added, “In the case of Seo Kang Jun, I’m close to all the members of Surprise except for him. So I was always curious about him and wanted to challenge myself with Seo Kang Jun,” adding, “He was the only mission for me.”

Photo credit: Newsen

Guest cascade7

and yes, spamming again:
Bzk2cKvCIAAgNxC.jpg
Bzk2Z4qCYAABxYr.jpg
Bzk2b0ICMAEjPOX.png
(if anyone finds any other photos, please do post. i follow Got7 and Jackson updates on twitter but not any other cast member)

cascade7 said:and i had no idea they were having a press conference TODAY?! for goodness sake, Jackson just arrived in Korea after three nights of concerts in Japan! don't tell me he went straight to the press conference after landing? Man, Jackson is so busy... hope he gets to rest some after this
also, i don't swear but WHAT THE HELL?! Jackson wasn't FUNNY enough?!!!! *faints

Guest reiran18

cascade7 said:

GOT7’s Jackson Reveals Why He was Intimidated by After School’s Nana

GOT7’s Jackson confessed the reason he was intimidated by After School’s Nana.

During the press conference for SBS’s Roommate on October 10 in Sungbuk-dong, Jackson brought up the reason he had a difficult time opening up to Nana.

Jackson honestly confessed, “When I first saw Nana, I was scared of her face. I knew she was nice, but I thought it would be hard to get close to her. She looked like she had an intense personality. I’m still not that close to her but it’s been getting better,” bringing out laughter.

About this, Nana responded, “I was really surprised in the beginning. I didn’t know why he thought of me like that and wondered whether I’ve seen Jackson at the broadcasting station before. We’ve promoted at the same time but never greeted each other, so I decided that I should try harder to act nicer at broadcasting stations.”

mwave

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"GOT7’s Jackson Confesses He Auditioned for ‘Roommate’ Season 1
GOT7’s Jackson shared a story behind his appearance on Roommate 2.

Jackson attended the press conference for SBS’s Roommate on October 10 in Sungbuk-dong and confessed that he auditioned for season one of the show, but didn’t make it.

Jackson said, “Actually, I auditioned for the first season but I failed because I wasn’t funny enough. Luckily, I made it into the second season,” and added, “I really wanted to be on this show because I think it’s interesting to live with other people.”

About this, Cho Sae Ho said, “Ever since Jackson moved in, I started wanting to learn tumbling and that’s how bright and charming he is. He is full of energetic charms.”

(mwave)

Guest cascade7

@reiran18 I agree. I'm glad Jackson got Joon Hyung, Guk Joo and Young ji :)
btw, anyone know what was the previous show that Guk Joo mentioned where she first met Jackson?

Archived