[Variety] Roommate Season 2 (It's Okay, 룸메이트)

alfalfa

Guest SâuP1430294446

I agree with @alzalya that they should stop mix up the timeline in this season. The one who watch RM can easy realise the logic of the timeline which cut and paste to other episode, i'm so angry to watch the show like that.Anyways, i love to watch Young Ji (she so cute), Jackson and Joon Hyung.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

So I watched EP2 but not finished yet, I think Nana birthday party. Is that actually not smooth editing when they went to walking trip? Later they celebrate Nana birthday. I confused a bit on that part.
Nana birthday on 14 Sept Sunday. So new roommate enter the house on Saturday. I like the introduction part. That's good way. When Ryohei talked about his succesfull movie. I tell you that movie is the most watched movie in Korea for all time. That remind me, Joon went to the movie VIP premier. But then maybe they don't know each other yet at that time. I think Joon sensitivity due to his U.S upbringing but like what he said. He try to make everyone feel comfortable.
Pictures of Ryohei and Joon at the VIP Movie Premier.

10569016_540833136044065_85611444282616710539233_540833262710719_780815156555712

I saw GukJoo meat burner in KBS drama Wonderful Days. I think for that drama it was product placement and they used it to grill indoor. I hope the manufacturer will give GukJoo some gratitude or let GukJoo be the model for their CF. 
Sunny and Jong Ok are awesome duo. So Jong Ok is a lecturer, no wonder she seldom acting lately. Like one drama per year.
Seho, this is my first time I saw him. I watched Happy Together but maybe I just ignore him or whatever. SH-Nana birthday scene is like too much although GJ was there but it was too long. It can be like give her gift and show his mom place.
Let me watched the final part. Before that here is GukJoo and YoungJi.10342905_1522571737984229_68312320958868

Guest reiran18

i'm starting to love youngji..she's really cute and lovable..she's not a typical idol which is concern about her image..she's real!!

Guest cascade7

just youngji's 'aniyo' at the very end is enough to endear her to anyone :)
yeah, you're right. it is turning into a seho hate fest. lol. okay, enough of the negative then... positives anyone?
i think the roommate i'm going to love watching in terms of developing relationships with the rest of the cast is Ryohei. He's SO sincere when he talks and interacts with others. you can see that he's reserved but his 'thank you' to seho when seho asked them to drop honorifics is so heartfelt. i feel like Ryohei is just looking for a place to belong :)

I don't think I could have said enough how much I love Youngji. She's so endearing and not fake at all. She got so comfortable talking that she mentioned underwear. How cute is that?! (tbh I find her more likable than all three KARA members combined)
I don't really mind the timeline mix up if the footage is from the day before (and not more than that). I get that they want to show all the strong and interesting scenes for the first episode so they couldn't possibly show everything. But please, clarify that this was taken yesterday instead of pretending like it's happening in real-time. The clothes are super obvious.

@ocha23 I'm confused. What are you thanking me for? :)
@sherrrr Ilbon = JapanSaram = personIlbon saram = Japanese
@angelbeast90 Aww don't be sorry. And don't feel obligated to check in after you posted something. Where else can you express your feelings? Share yours :D

Guest cascade7

lol.... i didn't really realise there was so many shots of people eating.... i guess that is very true! hehehe.... what else would they do at home though?
i'm hoping quite a bit for episode 3 cause i'm guessing that's the episode where they go the farm :)

Guest cascade7

Embedded image permalinkBzeX576CEAANgdf.jpg:large
found this on twitter :D
just noticed that KangJoon is wearing a Wang jersey! Jackson must be handing out clothes or something cause one of his jerseys is on GukJoo's soft toy as well
:) looking forward to their time spent together

Guest cascade7

"Oi (About 4 months old, female)

Breed: Beagle

Personality: Endless curiosity hidden behind her shy eyes

Specialty: 'Mukbang' ('eating broadcast') dog who chews up anything"

5urprise-got7-jackson-seo-kang-jun_14128 :)

Guest cascade7

so apparently SBS uploaded a video and then took it down immediately but not before someone on twitter saw it
and 
OMG!!!!Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink(Park Joon Hyung to Jackson: You like that girl?) cr sehseh on twitter

WHO IS SHE?!!!! is it someone from Roommate? i don't recognise the hair or person

Found the video! (it's been uploaded)

it's GAYEON!

Guest cascade7

@alfalfa yeah, the nature of my work allows me to stalk twitter most of the time now, i have busy periods but not much hehehehe
back to topic, SBS seems to like using Jackson in previews... I bet the next preview they show will star YoungJi

tumblr_nd66pvj7Cb1tpsazyo1_500.gifThank you, Jackson for making Kangjoon ran after you. Hahaha he actually said 'oh s*it' as he ran away. 
@cascade7 Ah, no wonder. The maknaes got solo previews last week so I won't be surprised if Youngji is next too.

Archived