[Variety] Roommate Season 2 (It's Okay, 룸메이트)

alfalfa

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cascade7

@alfalfa apparently, the name play is on 'wang' being 'king' and also meaning 'big' in korean :) so....
king of going out at night? lol

Guest cascade7

@fancth I do! hehehe, then again i love the entire cast for now, yeap, even seho and minwoo. 
The thing i like about GukJoo is that she is so genuine! she doesn't go over the top to be funny, she is just a naturally witty individual who loves interacting with people. A plus that she has over someone like SeHo is that GukJoo has this sisterly side of her that i like very much, just like how she helped nana and sunny cook ;)

Guest adikkeluangman

'Roommate' treats viewers to a poster, BTS photo, and Bae Jong Ok's character card
By5onrKCAAESo1Q.jpg

SBS' 'Roommate' made up for its cancellation last Sunday due to the '2014 Incheon Asian Games' with a poster, character card, and BTS photo!
The poster revealed the slogan for season 2 which reads, "Learn, share, and have fun!" And it certainly seems they are having fun and enjoying each other's company even when they're not at their share house, as shown by the photo of 5urprise's Seo Kang Jun and Otani Ryohei, who proudly show off their awards together at the '2014 Korea Drama Awards'!
lee-kuk-ju_1412206679_Roommate.jpg

Bae Jong Ok's character card was also recently released, and it reads:"Bae Jong Ok (Actress)Sunsengnim [Teacher] NO! Unni&Noona YES!'Cutie' hidden behind her charisma!Sparkle sparkle! Shine! Jong! Ok!Words often used: Eat up~, Eat comfortably~"
lee-kuk-ju_1412206654_BaeJongOk.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/roommate-treats-viewers-to-a-poster-bts-photo-and-bae-jong-oks-character-card

Guest cascade7

TEASER'S OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no Jackson in the beginning though. I think this is what happened on the first day. seems like the first part is when those remaining in the house went out for dinner

@fancth I love Lee Gukjoo! She's like your hilarious friend. And she's not trying to be funny, she just is.
@cascade7 Oh it didn't occur to me it would be Wang like in the example you gave. I wonder if he's the one who went out for food at 5AM (my inital guess was Joon). 

Guest cascade7

@alfalfa honestly i thought the one going out at 5am in the morning was GukJoo. :P that was me being judgemental and thought that since she liked to eat... can't wait to find out who though :)
@masticore you're most welcome! i'm excited for this season and probably spend too much time stalking sites for updates :D
I'm actually a bit uncomfortable with the GukJoo Jackson pairing - not because i don't want to see their friendship but more like i do NOT want it to turn romantic/crush/etc   T.T just leave Jackson as the dongseang who adores his nuna

Guest cascade7

Embedded image permalink

The character card reads: "Heo Youngji (21, KARA). One month since her debut! Variety show youngster! Wild girl who grabs raw octopus with her bare hands. Have you heard it? Muted throaty laughing idol. Talent: Training cucumbers, Eating lettuce wraps."

cascade7 said:I'm actually a bit uncomfortable with the GukJoo Jackson pairing - not because i don't want to see their friendship but more like i do NOT want it to turn romantic/crush/etc   T.T just leave Jackson as the dongseang who adores his nuna

Guest cascade7

@alfalfa lol, me too. ;) or at least, we're crazy enough to do so. i hope when the new episode comes out this weekend, more people will post :D

YAAAASSSSSS!! (I love that they used Jinyoung's part in the preview).
I think all three our guesses sorta correct? Though Joon, Jackson and Gukjoo were only fridge-hunting. Man, can't wait for tomorrow!
(I hope that they won't emphasise on his skinship moments with Gukjoo or anyone else because the boy is really that clingy and affectionate. Hardly anything to shout home about).

Guest cascade7

@alfalfa i hope so too. T.T i'm slightly worried that people might start commenting on skinship too.... hopefully OTHER cast members take the limelight as well :) like Youngji :D

eeeeeeeepppssssssssssssssssss can't stop watching the new previewwwww...........!!!!daebakkkkk...............!!!!!

GukSonnnnnnnnnnn <3 // for some weird reason i ship damn soowh hard!!!! be it as -siblingz/couple/bff/frienemy wtvr kind..i just love these 2.!!! LOLL :Dtheir cutenesss overload....  some may dislike/like....well each to their own eyy...!!! 
hopefully we get to see PJ n YJi too.....

Cascade--> thnk uuu...damn u're juz like a flashhh !! <3

Guest cascade7

I just finished streaming.... can we start commenting or should we wait for the english subs?
*cause I have A LOT to say! (grumble grumble mumble)

Archived