[✿OFFICIAL✿]Lee DongHae(Super Junior)♥Sandara"Dara"Park(2NE1)[✿DaraHae FriendShip Shippers Thread✿]

xHanaParkx

[DaraHae]MELuUG.jpg
[Profiles]
[Sandara Park]
sandara-park-profile.jpg?1357402937
Real Name : Sandara Park (박산다라)Stage Name : Dara (다라) / Sandara (산다라)Nickname : Sandy, Dara, Krung-Krung, Kiray, Darong, SanTokki, DaRabbit, and Butterfly.Occupation : SingerDancerActress,Director of Communications, MCModelBirthplace : Busan, South KoreaBirthdate : November 12, 1984Star sign : ScorpioHeight : 162 cmWeight : 40kgBlood type : ALanguages : English, Tagalog, ChineseFamily : MBLAQCPark Sang Hyun (Cheon Dung)Hobbies : Listening to music, InternetSpecialties : Dancing, Singing, ActingFavorite Color : PinkSandara Park (박산다라) or people generally known as Dara (다라) / Sandara (산다라) is member of South Korea girl group 2NE1. Dara was born in Busan, South Korea on November 12nd, 1984. Dara is the elder sister of member MBLAQ Thunder/Cheondung (Park Sang Hyun). They have a 6 year age difference. In 1995, when Dara was 10 years old, Dara's family moved to the Philippines after her father's business closed down due to financial difficulties and start a trading business in there. In Philippines she learned to speak English and Tagalog. She also went to Center for Pop Music for music lessons. After migrating, Dara's family still experiencing financial problems. In 2004, Dara met Pauleen Luna, a talent of ABS-CBN Corporation Channel 2's Talent Center. She encouraged the shy Dara to audition for Star Circle Quest, the network's attempt of reality-based talent search. Finally in order to help her family, Dara took courage to audition in the event.

Known as 2NE1′s vitamin, Sandara Park is wise, beautiful, born with a great personality, and adapts well to her environment. Dara is regarded as an expert in promotions and her bouncy personality has gained her an immense following in Korea and internationally. Her voice although not as strong as the other three members, is the sweet and soft balance that is an essential element to 2NE1′s songs. It is her hard work and perseverance that has seen her constantly soaring to new heights

Born in Busan, South Korea she moved to the Philippines while still young, Fluent in Tagalog and Korean, she became a big star in the Philippines and was runner up for the reality show “Star Circle Quest 2004“. She joined YG Ent in 2007 and first made splashes in the Korean industry with an appearance in Gummy‘s ‘I’m Sorry‘ MV. She has also released a Solo single ‘Kiss’ that captured her youthful charm and beauty perfectly.

- See more at: http://ygladies.com/2ne1/dara#sthash.iGLkZdBZ.dpuf

2NE1+Sandara+Park+2012.jpg
Dara escaped elimination several times, eventually reaching the final ten contestants and become runner-up. As the show progressed, Dara experienced a lot of harsh criticisms that won the heart of the audience. Although she didn't win the contest, Dara went on and became the most popular of her batch in the contest. She joined ABS-CBN's entertainment stable called Star Magic in the wake of her success in the show, with her projects ranging from commercial endorsements to television appearances. She also embarked on a musical career that led to the release of her self-titled six-track album that contained the novelty dance hit "In Or Out". In late 2004, Dara went to South Korea. It was then she was first acknowledged in Korean Pop culture. KBS made a TV documentary about her and she was invited in various TV specials in Korea. In December 2004, YG Entertainment's Yang Hyun Suk offered Park workshop classes in South Korea after seeing the KBS Documentary "My Name Is Sandara Park". In March 2005, She went ahead with the workshops, putting her career in the Philippines on hold. She came back to the country six months later to resume work.
20120624014126222.jpg
After Dara came back from South Korea, her popularity gradually started to die down as new batches. She was mainly affected when another Asian reality show contestant turned actress, Kim Chiu, became the next popular ABS-CBN star. In late 2006, Dara tried a comeback as she signed a film contract with Regal Films. But after quiet months of no projects. Finally, she decided to left the Filipino showbiz industry and returned to South Korea with her family on August 1, 2007. On August 2, 2007 YG Entertainment announced that Dara signed a contract with them. 
Dara+2NE1+2012.jpeg
YG Entertainment originally planned to make the group consisting of three members of the Dara, Korean Actress Goo Hye Sun and Park Bom but in 2009 Dara and Bom put in 2NE1. On May 6, 2009 Dara and her group 2NE1 released their single debut title "Fire". On May 17, 2009 they debuted on stage with their single debuted "Fire" at SBS Inkigayo. On September 6, 2009 Dara released her first digital single titled "Kiss". The song featured her labelmate CL as a rapper and was used in a commercial for CF Beer with Korean Actor Lee Min Ho. Before debut with 2NE1, Dara was cast in a Television Drama The Return of Iljimae as Rie, and she also starred in Gummy's music video for "I'm Sorry" with her labelmate Big Bang T.O.P.
Dara_Etude.jpg
Dara and Bom is a member of the weakest in terms of dance, the reverse with Minzy. Dara frequently asked CL to assess her dance before their gig. CL gladly help Dara fix wrong move. Dara 95% always included into the 10 most beautiful idol in South Korea. Dara is also included in the five idol whose face was most desired by another idol with Girls' Generation Yoona and Jessica, Wonder Girls Sohee, T-ara Eunjung. Dara is in position number 2 after Girls' Generation Taeyeon as an idol who want to do out in the winter by netizen. Dara is often rumored to have close ties to the Big Bang G-Dragon. Dara has never expressly dismissed the rumor that makes fans wonder. Dara also choose G-Dragon as her ideal type, because according to Dara, G-Dragon is a gentle man. G-Dragon revealed that he really likes MV Dara in In or Out, G-Dragon even memorized the dance and lyrics while the song with Filipino and English language.
20449761.jpg
LspuP.jpg
tumblr_m0l2afYjQd1qctk9uo1_500.gif

[Lee Donghae]
aSVNKB.jpg
Real Name : Lee Dong Hae (이동해)Stage Name : Donghae (동해)Inggris Name : Aiden Lee (李東海)Chinese Name : Dong HaiNickname : Fish, Sushi, Hweh, Ryeowook’s #1 Fan, Bada’s Dad, East Sea (Donghae means East Sea (Sea of Japan) in Korean), Mokpo UljjangBirthplace : Mokpo, Jeollanam-do, South KoreaBirthdate : October 15, 1986 (age 25)Star sign : LibraProfession : Singer and actorOrigin : Seoul, Republic of KoreaHeight : 174cmWeight : 60kgBlood Type : ASchool : Myongji University (Major:Performance Arts)Special Skills : Dancing, singing, somersaults, guitarGenre(s) : K-pop, Mandopop, hip hop, R&BPets : A dog name BadaHobbies : dancing, sport, singing, watching moviesFamily : Mom, Dad (deceased), and 1 older brother(Lee Donghwa)Favorite Color : Blue, Black
Favorite Sport : SoccerFavorite Fruit : Orange, Strawberry, pear, and kiwiFavorite Number : 3 , 6 , 9Talent agency : SM EntertainmentSubgroup : Super Junior MIdeal Girl : Someone who’s caring, fair-skinned, with big eyes and long hair.Lee Dong Hae (이동해) or his stage name Donghae (동해) is member South Korean boy band Super JuniorDonghae initially wanted to become an athlete, but his father want to he become singer, because his father also was a singer. Finally Donghae decided to train himself to become a singer. In 2001, Donghae jointly won the Best Outward Appearance award with future band mate Sungmin on the company's third annual SM Youth Best Contest and then he signed a contract with SM Entertainment. In 2003, he was put into a five member boyband with Leeteuk who become his bandmate in Super Junior, but the project was quickly dropped. They were then put into group Super Junior along with ten other boys. On 6 November 2005, Donghae debuted with Super Junior on SBS's music program Popular Songs with their first single debut 'Twins (Knock Out)'

Donghae parted with his family for 6 years because he must follow the trainees in SM Entertainment. When he returned home with his first salary, on August 8th, 2006 his father passed away of cancer. Donghae always say 'Stay Healthy' because his father advised that Donghae always maintain his health. In 2006, Donghae made his acting debut in Super Junior's horror documentary 'Mystery 6'. The documentary surroundsDonghae and his peculiar ability to see and feel ghosts. In July 2007 Donghae also started Super Junior's debut filmAttack on the Pin-Up Boys where he stars as a class mate and close friend of Kim Kibum, a high school student who investigates on a mysterious attack on pretty boys in various high schools in town. Donghae used to make regular appearances on the Korean variety show X-Man along with several other Super Junior members.

In April 2008 Donghae get into Super Junior subgroup. He goes into Super Junior-M together with SiwonKyuhyunRyeowook, Hang Geng and two non Super Junior members Henry and Zhou Mi. In 2011 Super Junior-M additional members from Super JuniorSungmin and Eunhyuk joined the group. In 8 April 2008 Donghae andSuper Junior-M debut with their single debut 'U' in China at the 8th Annual Music Chart Awards. In 2009, Donghae with his band mate Siwon, become co-starred in Taiwanese singer Ariel Lin's music video for 'Firefly (螢火蟲)'. In 2010, 'One Love'. 여행 / A Short Journey from repackaged version of Bonamana was written by Eunhyuk and composed by DonghaeEunhyukShindong and Donghae also made some of Super Junior's dance routines.

In 2011, Donghae co-starred again with his band mate Siwon, in the Taiwanese television drama Skip Beat! with Taiwanese actress Ivy Chen where Donghae plays the antagonist, Bu Shang Po and often clashed with the character played by Siwon. In 2011, Donghae has also participated in the show MBC 'We Got Married Leeteuk & Kang Sora' with variosSuper Junior's member EunhyukKyuhyunSungmin, and Korean Actress Soo Eun Seo. On 16 December 2011 Donghae and Eunhyuk released digital single Oppa, Oppa, where they first performed it at Super Junior's Super Show 4 Seoul concert on 19 November 2011. This marks the first release of their collbrations. On April, 2012 the single was also released in Japanese with an original Japanese music video. 

☆RULES☆

☆ Don't post about other couple (Only DaraHae Couple)
☆ Everyone free to post
☆ Please don't fight *~*
☆ No foul words please
☆ Always support DaraHae Couple ☺
☆ FOLLOW THE SOOMPI RULES

☆ Thank you for supporting BaekYeon Couple
You can make new friends and 
meet other DaraHae Shippers all over the world

Thank You ♥

Dara visits long-time friend Donghae at 'Super Show 6'

Dara-Donghae_1411486274_af_org.jpg
The ever-charming, 4D 2NE1 member Dara has posted a selfie with her good friend of 10 years Super Junior's Donghae via her Instagram.

The picture features the two good looking idols flashing peace signs at the camera. While Donghae is decked out with a mic and an outfit ready for the stage, Dara appears to be in her comfy clothes, complete with a Taxi-checkered sweatshirt and black cap. 

As the caption reads, "Selfie with @leedonghae #SuperShow6," it looks like Dara attended Super Junior's world concert tour in Seoul, supporting her long-time K-Pop idol friend and showing fans some more YG-SM love! 

DARA'S INSTAGRAM

Cr AllKPop

ctto
10678559_712956565456638_664245243915944

what do you think?
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"111129 DONGHAE LOOKS AT DARA AND SMILES+MEMBERS TEASE HIM!.flv
ctto

• 4 weeks later...
Guest funshine13

OMO! 10 years! i was wondering if dong hae wrote the song 10 years for dara!
i am shipping darahae and i hope to see them together in we got married show.
i really wish that darahae will end up together. DaraHae is destiny.

Guest funshine13

dating or friends, i still ship this pair. They certainly has chemistry together. They compliment each other.
I think Donghae Oppa has proven his sincerity to Dara Unnie. Among Dara's fanboys, Donghae is the most consistent when itcomes to liking Dara.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@sereneandin‌ yeah right!! I enjoy being a delulu darahae shipper, all i know is that they are both special to each other...i always rembember hae announcing in Ss6 that her special guest is none other than sandara park and this made me even more a fan of this ship. We only hope whats best for them and if they are truly meant to be, then it it will be a bonus for us...let's enjoy and believe!!

@sereneandin‌ i just hope darahae can have a show or drama together...it'll surely make this thread more lively..i just want more updates from them but it seems nowadays,there hasnt any..well...we can just enjiy being delulu every once in awhile...nice hearing from you.. :-h

@ kimsoyeon18 I haven't thankk you for putting this thread in soompi...i'm sure a lot of royals hven't check this thread yet...let's enjoy and make this ship one of the Best OTP's ever...i truly appreciate all the efforts...i'll be monitoring all your updates.DARAHAE FIGHTING!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived