Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 9/26/2024 at 9:02 AM, gm4queen said:

Oh my god??? Is this really V? :scream: I knew it that he would do great post military. What a physique. I am very impressed!

So you will finally take back your comments about idol oppas then....? :naughty:

On 9/26/2024 at 9:14 AM, Lmangla said:

Read the lead actress Joe Chen got married this week.  Apparently the marriage was registered around covid but they had the ceremony now. She got married to a guy she was paired with on a variety show. Guess sometimes reality love can have lasting power egh?! 

I have watched the original TW drama - several times actually. I like it better than FTLY. Glad to hear she got hitched 😘

Anyone read this piece of news today? @MayanEcho @WeunXK @sweetroad @joccu @Dhakra

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/min-hee-jin-tell-documentary-feud-hybe-spark-divided-reactions/

Mwahahaha :joy: Getting my popcorn ready!

Happy Food GIF by Regal

Also, this news really got poor @agenth today. :bawling:

2NE1’s Park Bom Seemingly Suggests She’s Married To Lee Min Ho In Viral Post

Untitled-design-279.jpg

It's not easy to forget your first love, is it? :brokenheart:

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Mwahahaha :joy: Getting my popcorn ready!

Er, I hope her war chest is overflowing cos if docu happens according to her narrative, she'll face lawsuits after lawsuits. 😅