Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, WeunXK said:

and his advantage(RM)finished his studies I think

Yes, he's a graduate.

1 hour ago, WeunXK said:

meguro ren from fashionsnap instagram. shoot by hirano koji

That umbrella is also Fendi 😅 His colouring looks good, glad that in most of his posted pics they aren't altering his skin tone. 

1 hour ago, WeunXK said:

this one👜 chingu

Cute! Aside from that same Baguette Meme has, I'm liking this:

8BR600AOV6F0MU3_01?wid=1000&hei=1000&has

Fendi selleria camellia coloured Baguette with floral embroidery.

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

@WeunXK

Yep, the post from X says it all about his consideration for her wellbeing - that she’s good as she originally is, and doesn’t need to change for anyone, including himself. How not to love someone like that? 

That reminds me of another show I like a lot - Maiden Holmes, starring Zhang Linghe who stood out for me in that show just like how Wang Xingyue has. But I think Wang Xingyue has the meatier role in terms of character layering with a longer runway for his cold, calculating, ruthless character to lose his protective shields to show the vulnerability we see now.

[spoiler] I chanced upon this trailer…the last few seconds are what most of the commenters are looking forward to. It HAS been a long enough wait. Kekeke. I am also looking forward to the battle scenes.

8 hours ago, WeunXK said:

Ren M.and XuKai are both team Baguette😘 and they pronounced baguette differently

6 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Meme's is closer. Wishing for the day that Xu Kai and Meme would be as articulate or close enough as native speaker Bang Chan in English, to gain more foothold on international projects

Hmmm…these are unisex handbags? They look dainty…:lol:

Wondering…how are they pronouncing baguette differently? I have heard a lot of variations where I live. Keke. 

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, rocat said:

Hmmm…these are unisex handbags? They look dainty…:lol:

No, they've separate bags for men and women. 😅 I shop from men's items when I see something I like. 😁 

These the other Baguettes I like: 

7VA565ARD2F1O87_SSx1001?wid=1000&hei=100

Soft Trunk Kengo Kuma

8BR600AR23F1NPO_SSx1002?wid=1000&hei=100

FRGMT × Pokémon

1 hour ago, rocat said:

Wondering…how are they pronouncing baguette differently? I have heard a lot of variations where I live. Keke. 

More often than not the local language and accents could cause the differences when pronouncing words of another language. 

Pineapple-whipped-cream-dessert.jpg?resi

ctto

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

FINALLY  We are at the admission stage @rocat chingu. Not yet to each other, we'll get there. But at least admission stage. 🎉🎉🎉 he spends so much time helping her because obviously he loves her I would've liked to see her to do the same even occasionally.

5 hours ago, rocat said:

That reminds me of another show I like a lot - Maiden Holmes, starring Zhang Linghe who stood out for me in that show just like how Wang Xingyue has. But I think Wang Xingyue has the meatier role in terms of character layering with a longer runway for his cold, calculating, ruthless character to lose his protective shields to show the vulnerability we see now.

I also watched Maiden H. but I am agree with you WXY as Duke Su character is more interesting.

=====

@MayanEcho they squeeze RM🙄😢

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

😅 I shop from men's items when I see something I like. 😁 

me too, do you  have any Idea abt. Meme's baguette soft trunk how much it will cost @MayanEcho?🤔 the baguette bag that I posted  almost 4thousand u.s dolllars

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, WeunXK said:

me too, do you  have any Idea abt. Meme's baguette soft trunk how much it will cost @MayanEcho?🤔 the baguette bag that I posted  almost 4thousand u.s dolllars

Aside from the material they use to craft it, the price can be similar range to Baguettes with the same make, or higher if it's released as limited edition. 

I like his Baguette because not only that it looks like a fun bag, it is also easy to match with clothes.

1 hour ago, WeunXK said:

they squeeze RM🙄😢

That's the CEO though 😆 I like how Meme adjusted quickly and never showed hint of discomfort. 

•○•○•○•○•○•○•

Snow Man's participating in the live broadcast, and "BREAKOUT" will be performed in public for the first time.  👏👏👏

•○•○•○•○•○•○•

Meme and Kasumi from "The Beginning of the Sea"! Best of luck! 🧧🍀🤞

Meme is towering over them 😅

Fun fact: Meme's father is taller than him.

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

@WeunXK
Gotta share this…netizens can really crack me up sometimes 

Spoiler

Xiao Heng is Xiao Heng-ing

1.0: she gives him love token (original scene)

2.0: looks like he has FL’s chemise

3.0: Chinese marriage certificate

spacer.png

Cto

Gosh, I’m just hovering around this show these days. So glad I can gush here. The official thread for this is very quiet though heh.

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 6/17/2024 at 8:05 PM, kokodus said:

I didn't think much of it. I liked the second season better. I thought Kate and Anthony had a sizzling chemistry. This season is fine I guess, it is not as bad as the first one. I could not finish that one. I'm not as invested but I do care for Penelope so I intend to finish this one. Hehe. 

Totally agree with everything you said here, except I did finish the first season. Haha. I love Penelope, too. I think she and Colin were well-cast. But still - Anthony and Kate were on fire. Did you notice that they played a string quartet version of Dynamite in Part 1 of this season?! I was like, "I know that song! What is that song??" and I was thrilled that BTS has made it into something like Bridgerton. Seemed so anachronistic, but Bridgerton is fantasy anyway. :lol:

+2

• Wiggle 2

45 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Did you notice that they played a string quartet version of Dynamite in Part 1 of this season?! I was like, "I know that song! What is that song??" and I was thrilled that BTS has made it into something like Bridgerton. Seemed so anachronistic, but Bridgerton is fantasy anywa

Yeah I did notice that. Before the series released itself army was posting about it on Twitter. So I knew it was gonna happen. In Emily in Paris also there was a scene where her friend performs dynamite in the bar. That was actually quite good. 

I finished the series yesterday. It was kinda not satisfying to me for some reason. I have not read the books, but I saw many people complaining about them deviating from the books. They could've concentrated more on Pen and Colin's story. I liked them in the first part, but in the second part it got weirdly broody and felt like the romance fizzled out. I dont know. Francesca's storyline took a strange turn. I really liked her with Lord kilmartin. I dont know anymore. Don't even get me started with Benedict and his endeavors. LOL. 

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

In breakout, (snow man) combined alternative pop, hip-hop, and progressive metal with amazing result 

rwHoLQ.gif

liked how meguro and shota keep singing the same bridge part in snow man's songs. they have different vocal color, so it gives different atmosphere as well. @MayanEchoHappy Well Done GIF by CBC

Spoiler

===

ahhhhh their wedding outfits in the middle clip  Duke Su is so obsessed with his wifey @rocat:omg:

@rocat

Spoiler

I was so caught up with the showdown between Xue Fangfei and Shen Yurong. It was heavy with grief which I wasn’t expecting at all. She gave him one last chance to do the right thing, to turn himself in, and he knows it’s his last chance….and he still can’t do it.🙁

Then he attacks Li, which she doesn’t expect, but she’s saved by Shijie. It one of more surprising aspects of the episode Li just blurts out her story to Shijie. Maybe it’s because she trusts him, but I also think she’s quite shaken by being back in that house and Yurong’s attack on her. Shijie calls her Xue Fangfei and promises that he is sincere in wanting to help her. Later, he also says he is fine with her not being Jiang Li since she has greatly helped his family. I wonder when he knew.

===image

bacon and egg pizza

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

One more. It's a festival, after all. 😅

GQb4JTibsAAIa9g?format=jpg&name=large

Cr: @SN__20200122

1 hour ago, WeunXK said:

liked how meguro and shota keep singing the same bridge part in snow man's songs. they have different vocal color, so it gives different atmosphere as well

And it's always so pleasing to hear them doing so. 😍 Even when they were doing theater acting, they also did. 🖤💙

GQbSHy6aIAI6suR?format=jpg&name=900x900

Fr: @_SNharuSG0122_

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, kokodus said:

I finished the series yesterday. It was kinda not satisfying to me for some reason. I have not read the books, but I saw many people complaining about them deviating from the books.

I read julia quinn books long ago and so I was surprised when I first heard about bridgerton on netflix. why? because the books weren't that great in my opinion. there are tons of authors and regency series that are far more well-written. I watched season 1 out of curiousity and my reaction was mostly disappointment. I feel the series essentially is a lot of fluff but they almost curdled the romance. as a romance reader for years, I felt like they missed the mark of creating a romance that you can come back to re-watch. it was flat. never watched season 2. I did like queen charlotte.

as for season 3 (didn't watch and no plans to), I can understand why those who loved the book would be mad. 

I remember being super ticked off at the changes made to netflix version of persuasion. such a slap. I think this quote by George RR Martin (game of thrones writer) sums it up well -- No matter how major a writer it is, no matter how great the book, there always seems to be someone on hand who thinks he can do better, eager to take the story and 'improve' on it. "'The book is the book, the film is the film,' they will tell you, as if they were saying something profound. Then they make the story their own. They never make it better, though. Nine hundred ninety-nine times out of a thousand, they make it worse."

re: @sweetroad

+2

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2

@Lmangla Never have I ever been satisfied with a film/series adaptation of a book. I can't think of any. And there are so many reasons why it can never be. One is that no one can beat our own imagination. Lol. No matter how amazing the adaptation is it will always feel short. 

I just think the bridgerton series is being so popular mainly because of the overwhelming level of smut, that somehow is enjoyable to many. Because if you look at the plot, there is literally nothing worth mentioning. Lol. But I can see how it can be addictive for some. 

I watched first 2 eps of season 1 I guess before I gave up. I was not planning to watch season 2 but my friend insisted so I gave it a try. And I thought it was good. Mainly for the lead couple, both of them were so brilliant. There was a lot of tension between them, even when they were in the opposite ends of the room. Now that is what I call chemistry. I think I still have not gotten over them, because I only enjoyed whatever minimal screen time they had in season 3, everything else was a blur. Lol. 

Queen Charlotte ofcourse was done superbly. I loved it. So on the bridgerton scale it was 0 1 1, hence I was hopeful that they will do hattrick with season 3. Alas I was wrong.  Not only this season was boring, they made it in such a way that I already got disinterested in the future seasons as well. 

I might go and rewatch S2 though. I miss Kate and anthony. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7zCx7g9gwzNYr6_73d2E

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1