Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 6/5/2024 at 7:56 AM, confusedheart said:

MayanEcho Now I am craving all that fresh fruits and juice! 

Spoiler

Craving GIFs | Tenor

@everyone 

Hello! 

@confusedheart another add team:sparklyeyes:

here chingu hope you like 

tumblr_oqjwh0tlsk1v4v4kjo1_1280.jpg

dessertgallery: “Refreshing Blueberry Lemonade - Your source of sweet inspirations! || GET AWESOME DESSERT MERCH! || GET THE BEST BAKING SUPPLIES! || 100% CERAMIC COOKWARE! ” refreshing blueberry lemonade

===

On 6/5/2024 at 8:25 AM, Lmangla said:

hot during the day and then raining in the afternoon. such strange weather we have these days... 

@Lmangla  good night 💝👋add team members :hwaiting:

=====

https://pannative.blogspot.com/2024/06/cha-eunwoos-fan-concert-in-mexico.html

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

On 6/4/2024 at 4:09 AM, Dhakra said:

Like if I would know the difference or how they look. If my sister gives me false information, I will never learn and won't tell them apart. The only thing she did with this stunt was confuse me

No it was not to confuse you. This is a method of deep learning. Now you surely know who is NOT jungkook. Also you will automatically remember jungkook more easily going forward. You should be lucky that you have a sister like me to teach you all these stuff. :smort:

Plus how come you couldn't recognize Cha eun woo? Did you not watch that dog drama? 

To make you more familiarize with Jung kook. 

On 6/4/2024 at 12:56 AM, partyon said:

Holy smokes! How's this gonna work? It would mean that in the future, tooth implants could become unnecessary!

I also want to know how theybare gonna make this work. If they are suppressing the gene by giving a drug systemically, how will they make sure that a specific teeth, like say a canine will grow. The clinical trial they are proposing is starting with only 30 patients. Sample size is too small. They should conduct more elaborate studies to see what the side effects are, how effective the drug is....let's see how it pans out. 

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

7 hours ago, WeunXK said:

did you watch ep. 10 and 11 chingu?

I did! Super satisfying win for FL!:cheers:

I was quite tickled by the dramatization of the tunes they played but that is classic Yu Zheng, the director who also likes to drop teasers for the audience. Like this one:

spacer.png

• Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

No it was not to confuse you. This is a method of deep learning. Now you surely know who is NOT jungkook. Also you will automatically remember jungkook more easily going forward. You should be lucky that you have a sister like me to teach you all these stuff. 

Plus how come you couldn't recognize Cha eun woo? Did you not watch that dog drama? 

Sis I know about 8 billion people who are NOT jungkook, how is that supposed to help me? You actually think this will stick in my head? I literally have already forgotten how he looks like.

Dog drama? Mad dog? He definitely was not in Mad Dog. I am sure I never saw him in a drama. Besides that, have you not learned anything in all these years? You think I would remember a MALE actor in a drama? Me, Mister Second Lead Syndrome himself? I could tell you all the female leads I watched, or rather all the K-Drama second leads, because they are ALWAYS prettier and much more interesting. 

Take 'Crash' as current example, main lead is fine, but second lead? :wub: She could interrogate me all day. 

Hell @partyon was about to call the ambulance because every BIBI appeared on screen I got a heartattack. 

You of all people sis should know I only recognize NJH, because he played in the best drama of all time and JCW because he is the best actor on the planet. Maybe the guy from Taxi Driver 1+2, but now that I think of it, I know the name of his role, but have no idea what the actors name is. 

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

To make you more familiarize with Jung kook. 

Hm <_<

+2

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 3

2 hours ago, rocat said:

I did! Super satisfying win for FL!:cheers:

Happy Season 5 GIF by FriendsPlus their chemistry is on fire and they are absolutely insane. She bets his life with a poison spider and he lets her, and  I think He will falling first because he noticed her in the street before and paid close attention to her “funeral” procession. @rocat chingu🤔

Spoiler

===

:winkx:

snack time:yum:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, WeunXK said:

noticed her in the street before and paid close attention to her “funeral” procession.

He looks like someone bewitched kekeke.

Her identity and the mystery surrounding her have piqued his interest. I think he has already figured out who she is and has put two and two together, guessing correctly that she’s out for revenge on that particular scholar. What he calls her ‘Li’ can mean two things - 梨 (her current identity) and 狸 (her actual nickname). Just like how she is speaking to her ex-husband in tongues.

ML likes watching plays and is known to have an eye for box-office hits. So in the same way, he’s watching FL’s plot being unravelled by a strong, intelligent woman whom he is increasingly mesmerized by and via inference, her story would be a success with him somewhere playing a part. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, joccu said:

@Dhakra  are going to see Euro’s live? 

I really like Germany new coach. It is going to be really interesting Euro championships.  

No, I tried to apply for some games, but the tickets were sold out quite fast and I didn't want to buy tickets for games I have no connection to. I will build my day around watching three games a day and be happy with it. 

I like him too, Germany is ready to have a big party, everyone is anticipating a great tournament of our team. He has a bid task ahead of him.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Happy Good Morning GIF by joeyahlbum

@MayanEcho🤩

img.gif

c.@_megurosoda

Meguro Ren spotted at filming location of Fuji TV getsuku drama "Umi no Hajimari" in early morning in late May in a residential area near Shimokitazawa Station. https://friday.gold/article/239394

Spoiler

#he is killing itt!#this role is so good for him @rocat

===

“Gracias 🥰Image

https://instagram.com/p/C73VbHxOCLb/?igsh=MWRnYmh2NG1iemNjeg==

Spoiler

American actress Arden Cho, better known for her role in the TV series ‘Teen Wolf’, commented on Cha Eunwoo's post on Instagram "Great job 👏👏 Congratulations!"

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, WeunXK said:

Meguro Ren spotted at filming location of Fuji TV getsuku drama "Umi no Hajimari" in early morning in late May in a residential area near Shimokitazawa Station

Yeah, this was posted in the Snow Man X account, the week of the 2 days concert if I'm not mistaken. 🙂

Based from the clothes and location, I think I can fairly guess which part of the story would this be. 😔

I've seen Mizuki actress Kotone Furukawa in the live action Yu Yu Hakusho few months ago as the ditzy but reliable Botan.

AAAABa5__4OyFdEBF4msnT1yQce5Ss1K8_tnUw0P

ctto

370187d86ac454ce48921ac37f72cc93e56922d6

ctto

×+×+×+×+×+×+×

Thursday bliss...

Fluffy-Blueberry-Pancakes-Recipe-6-scale

ctto

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

cto

@MayanEcho chingu can you translate this love the dogs:fullofhearts:

Snow Man大好き犬が本人と対面!一体どうなる?『アニマリング』6/10(月)【TBS】

cto

===

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

11 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

chingu can you translate this love the dogs

From what I can understand, Saku will be visiting the dog that excitedly barks at D.D.? Also there's that switcheroo twin owners who would test their pets if they'd detect it's the twin they're with. 😅

Snow Man all likes dogs, especially Shoppi. Saku adores animals in general, and has 2 pet cats. Hikaru isn't comfortable with large dogs, but plays with the smaller breeds. Meme has a pomeranian which had its clips or photos featured few times in shows and when he interviewed BTS V while he was in Japan.

Meme kid. Not much difference, LOL!

Same scenes, different moods 😅

Michieda really looks so pretty as a girl, hahaha! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@Dhakra  the atmosphere there is probably going to be awesome. I just hope there is no hooligans.  The spectacle in Wembley stadium last time was awful. 

• Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Congratulations! 🎊 🎊

+×÷÷×++×÷÷×+

Happy weekend!

10677-05.Sainsbury-Food-Stories-June-che

ctto

4 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

But... sandpit? 🤔

Ehehehe, I am in Middle East, so I sometimes call the place sandpit as a joke 😅

11 hours ago, joccu said:

I just hope there is no hooligans.  

The hooligans and their hooliganism often make it to the top of the news 😬 If only they can be banned of leaving their houses while matches are going on.

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 3