Add and Subtract Game

Admin

38 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

So the very first scene that Meme filmed for Umi no Hajimari took place in the university ☺️ It was filmed @ the univeristy lounge where Natsu and Mizuki were talking about animal biscuits and their names reflected in English 😚 (📺 Guide)

It's a big production, more than one year in the making drama. For uni scenes alone there were 300 extras. 🙂 There's a thread for Umi No Hajimari, please visit. 😆

It's not revealed yet who's the Mizuki cast. 🙂

Fastening his harness before playing over the tree tops.

img.gif

Cr: @_megurosoda

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

54 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

It's a big production, more than one year in the making drama. For uni scenes alone there were 300 extras. 🙂 There's a thread for Umi No Hajimari, please visit. 😆

It's not revealed yet who's the Mizuki cast. 🙂

I did👌 seems Mizuki was died😢will I dare to hope ,Mio will make a special participation/appearance as Mizuki🤞

Spoiler

cto

===

12976e6ce19f96d67208dbd34131df59e0563bb5.jpg

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

+2

9 hours ago, kokodus said:

Yes. I agree. Might be the only time I agree with you on something. For anyone who has not listened to this masterpiece of a song. 

Hmmmmmmm..... :isannoyed: I revoke my statement and say V's Christmas Tree is the worst song ever created. We can't be on the same page.

9 hours ago, kokodus said:

You have never heard of hobi? J-hope? JUNG HO SEOK? 

Ohh, I heard the name J-hope, yes. Never heard hobi though. Like if I would know his real name. Hahaha. Silly sister.

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

22 hours ago, Dhakra said:

The Infinite song seems very, very old. The styles back then were so funny. But I actually like the song very much, defintive had fun listening to it. It may not find its way to my playlist, but I liked it. 

INFINITE was such a bop back in the day. :piggydance:

Have you heard of NU'EST? You might like this song?

Yeah, the blonde guy, Ren, is a man. He does look like a pretty girl tbh. :D

Since you liked Man In Love, let me post another SHINee song for you, dongsaeng. Similar in style.

And a fun song by TEEN TOP

@joccu Any other fun 2nd gen male kpop songs we should post for dongsaeng?

@sweetroad Where are you ?  We gotta start BTS school !!!!

:highonflowers:

13 hours ago, kokodus said:

Yes. I agree. Might be the only time I agree with you on something. For anyone who has not listened to this masterpiece of a song. 

The MV doesn't even feature a Christmas Tree 😒

@WeunXK Where the heck are the subs for ep 15 of Barf Lakorn? :smashes:

I need a hug... :brokenheart::criesariver:

• Love 1
  • Blob 3

4 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I revoke my statement and say V's Christmas Tree is the worst song ever created. We can't be on the same page.

Yeah now we are talking. I knew you always have the worst taste in everything. Thanks for confirming. 

4 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Ohh, I heard the name J-hope, yes. Never heard hobi though. Like if I would know his real name. Hahaha. Silly sister.

Yep you would only know about the nameless kpop girls that no one else in the world has ever heard of. 

28 minutes ago, partyon said:

The MV doesn't even feature a Christmas Tree

:sweating:

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

32 minutes ago, kokodus said:

:sweating:

:smort:

Ms. Koko, weird question, but do the gums grow around the implant after the final crown has been placed? How long does it take?

Btw, did anyone read this news?

Park Seo Joon & American actress Lauren Tsai allegedly dating

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/05/park-seo-joon-american-actress-lauren-tsai-allegedly-dating

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@sweetroad Where are you ?  We gotta start BTS school !!!!

🤔😻

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@WeunXK Where the heck are the subs for ep 15 of Barf Lakorn? :smashes:

I need a hug... :brokenheart::criesariver:

@partyon unnie   Kisses And Hugs GIF

I think most channel 3 releases their lakorn longer just liked the Nobody's Happy if I'm Not (2023)

#userbangtan from 92%

Rainbow smoothie

Rainbow smoothie

------

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

unnie   

Thank You So Much GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

I needed that :fullofhearts:

5 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

I think most channel 3 releases their lakorn longer just liked the Nobody's Happy if I'm Not (2023)

They were providing eng subs on Viu when they were releasing new episodes, but stopped at ep 15. Haven't checked today though. Have you?

@WeunXK

dd3cf8a813cce731e480b68f8aba409a6a47ed5f

@Dhakra Who is this?

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

Ms. Koko, weird question, but do the gums grow around the implant after the final crown has been placed? How long does it take?

Yes! They grow around the implant. It will take almost a year. Depends on age and other factors. 

• Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

28 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Yes! They grow around the implant. It will take almost a year. Depends on age and other factors. 

Omo! So the gaps that are now between the gum tissue and the final crown that was screwed in place will decrease over the next year and the permanent crown will start to look like a real tooth? Why didn't the prosthodontist mention anything? 😡 Half of today's food is stuck in the gaps. 😡

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9521zrnnoef3s99yhteqvy

Anyone on this thread using a water flosser? My dentist advised that normal thread floss and interdental brushes (silicone) are best. Am still tempted to get a water flosser...

6b97bc22373ad62338a9502aa68a3ab1927079a5

Ms. Koko, are you planning on specializing in a dental specialty btw?

• Blob 3

@WeunXK it says a lot when big name businesses still want him and are willing to work around the issues of his agency so that he can endorse their products. He's not exactly cheap either with his ¥30M commercial appearance fee (expected to double when upcoming drama airs on July). So far his latest campaigns are either sold out or production has to be increased. He was acknowledged too as ¥2B "meme sales" / "commercial king". 

He likes to eat, eat, eat 🎶

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

❤️😻

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

@WeunXK it says a lot when big name businesses still want him and are willing to work around the issues of his agency so that he can endorse their products. He's not exactly cheap either with his ¥30M commercial appearance fee (expected to double when upcoming drama airs on July). So far his latest campaigns are either sold out or production has to be increased. He was acknowledged too as ¥2B "meme sales" / "commercial king". 

:thumbsup:did you posted  this here  @MayanEchochingu ?, then I  reposting it🤩   

5:33  He likes to eat, eat, eat 🎶 

👌both MR and CEW are both graduated   

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/astro-cha-eunwoo-hot-topic-academic-activities-weibo/

====

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

+2

4 hours ago, partyon said:

@Dhakra Who is this?

:eats2:Uhm....ehm....the guy above......?:sweating:

I...I don't know......someone of BTS I assume? Suga? 

5 hours ago, kokodus said:

Yep you would only know about the nameless kpop girls that no one else in the world has ever heard of. 

I'm sorry sis for having an actual taste in music. Tons of people know my very well known kpop ladies. <_< You are just jealous they are much, much prettier than any of your oPpAs will ever be. 

Tse.

5 hours ago, partyon said:

INFINITE was such a bop back in the day. :piggydance:

Have you heard of NU'EST? You might like this song?

Yeah, the blonde guy, Ren, is a man. He does look like a pretty girl tbh. :D

Oh how could I forget NU'EST. They have so many great songs and some of them are even in my playlist. They are probably the boygroup with most songs in there. 

'Not Over You' was the first boygroup song I really liked when it was released. It's still so beautiful to listen to. 

Yes, I know Ren. I was so confused when I first saw him, because I also thought at first he was a girl and thought he was kinda cute. 

Since you liked Man In Love, let me post another SHINee song for you, dongsaeng. Similar in style.

Nonono, too much electronic, dance stuff. Too much "Tanzmukke" like we would say in Germany. Too much dancing music. 

And a fun song by TEEN TOP

Much better. Funny MV indeed.

The MV doesn't even feature a Christmas Tree 😒

But the guitar at the beginning, how his soft voice leads into the song and continues to flow into the bridge that crashes ultimatively into the chorus. The harmony he does then creates something so dramatic and beautiful. Ahhh, it's so perfect. The drama was such a great fit too.

Oh wait.....I mean, yeah, kinda average song, Not even a Christmas Tree. Pfff. @kokodus So lame. 

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, WeunXK said:

, then I  reposting it🤩   

5:33  He likes to eat, eat, eat 🎶 

No, I haven't 🙂 Yep, he likes to eat, he also cooks 😉

Sakuma helped Meme in his admission to Josai Int'l Uni, while Abe assisted him in his thesis. Meme mentioned in an old interview that if Sakuma got him to enter college, it's Abe who lent a hand for him to leave by graduating.

Come to think of it, the Men and Women squad: Sakuma, Meme, Shoppi, and Abe are all graduates, with Abe having the record of 1st Japanese idol with MS degree. 

Shoppi and Meme became close friends from their days in Takizawa Kabuki. Meme being a few years their junior meant he'd seen them in the agency and sometimes worked alongside them as a young teen.

Italian-Beef-Grilled-Cheese-2-again-500x

ctto

• Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, partyon said:

Omo! So the gaps that are now between the gum tissue and the final crown that was screwed in place will decrease over the next year and the permanent crown will start to look like a real tooth? Why didn't the prosthodontist mention anything? 😡 Half of today's food is stuck in the gaps. 😡

Wow this sounds like improper fit.  Actually this is a problem. More food gets stuck more it will irritate the gums and food particles might seep through the gap and erode the bone inside. Eventually implant might get loose and fail. Gingival irriation will cause gingival overgrowth also. Which is not ideal. 

See there are multiple steps in implant placement. First he would have drilled a screw inside your bone and placed a cover screw over it. It will remain in place for 3-6 months. This is the time when bones will get integrated with the implant. After that he will remove the cover screw and place a healing abutment which will stay in place for sometime. This healing abutment is the one which actually helps in adapting the surrounding tissue to the abutment. Then they will take the impression and give you the final crown. We also give temporary crowns for adapting and shaping the gingiva, before placing the final crown.

But the trend now is immediate implants. Atleast in India. They place the implants as they soon as you extract the tooth. Inside the tooth socket. Which has multiple advantages and a few disadvantages too. 

Gaps in between any prosthesis is a problem. I also need to know if your crown is screw retained or cement retained to comment more. But I would advise you to make an appointment with your doctor once and tell your problems. Because without seeing you, It wouldn't be wise for me to diagnose you and scare you. 

8 hours ago, partyon said:

Ms. Koko, are you planning on specializing in a dental specialty btw?

I already did my specialty. Post graduation =specialty. Last three years of me. When i was in a partial hiatus from soompi. LOL. I'm a Maxillofacial surgeon. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 3