Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

Baby lasagna...that name :lol: I like his look though.

He's one of the final performers of the night! Which is great for him. The later you perform, the better chances you have of getting more votes.

5 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

Ireland on the other hand :wacko: 

You'll see a lot of snooze songs tonight too.

Tired Monday GIF

Greece now with a typical Greek entry. Watch them get full points from Cyprus. :D

I only remember one year that Greece and Cyprus didn't give each other full 12 points. LOL

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

You'll see a lot of snooze songs tonight too.

I know...I've seen some entries a couple of days ago... :lol:

I liked the songs of the Netherlands, France, Israel and Norway. 

Heard Switzerland is very popular...is that the man wearing a skirt on a circling platform? 

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

27 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Ms Koko, have someone who is compatible with you and who also supports you, your dreams, your hobbies, you as a whole including your idiosyncrasies. He should be loyal to you first, not to your in-laws should you two get married.

Well if you find someone like that, send him my way. Haha. My friend is getting married in two months, and her future in laws are so over bearing that she is thinking about canceling the wedding. It is usually the norm here that groom's family have the upper hand, so my friend's parents are not able to say anything. But anyways, the guy seems solid, so I'm hoping that he will find a nice balance and sail through this without problems. 

If it is a arranged marriage you cannot expect the guy to take your side initially. I also wouldn't do that tbh. We don't know the other person enough. And I also would be very doubtful of someone who disrespect his own parents for others, even if it was me. But ofcourse, if the in laws overstep their boundaries, then we have to deal with it in a different way. Sigh.  

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

7 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

I liked the songs of the Netherlands, France, Israel and Norway. 

Omo! You didn't listen to Croatia and Finland? :scream:

You're in for a treat.

tv show lol GIF by HULU

@sweetroad loves Finland! Windows95man. It's such a fun act! I keep laughing when watching it. LOL

Ok, peeps, we've got 13 acts left. We're halfway. Here's the running order:

https://eurovision.tv/story/eurovision-2024-final-running-order

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

My friend is getting married in two months, and her future in laws are so over bearing that she is thinking about canceling the wedding.

Yea, no. It's not gonna get better. She's gonna be stuck with overbearing parents-in-law. Better to cancel the wedding.

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

Omo! You didn't listen to Croatia and Finland? :scream:

You're in for a treat.

Nope...heard alot about those two entries. I'll try to watch till the end today. :D 

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Because your country "forgot" to pay the tax to EBU?

This time they did not forgot. They have no money. 🤐

+2

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

Nope...heard alot about those two entries. I'll try to watch till the end today. :D 

I have to get up really early tomorrow, so am planning on only watching the performances tonight and skipping the rest. The part where we wait for the votes to come in and for them to give out the votes takes about 2-3 hours. It's seriously so annoying. Wish they would stop countries individually revealing who got their votes. Just show them electronically and let's get on with it. Also skip the juries.

Another snooze song.

Tired Sleep GIF by Big Brother

Thank goodness it's Finland's turn after this. :coolshades:

We need to party!

3 minutes ago, larus said:

This time they did not forgot. They have no money. 🤐

Omo! They're broke? :scream: It's not financed through tax money?

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yea, no. It's not gonna get better. She's gonna be stuck with overbearing parents-in-law. Better to cancel the wedding.

Nope I would never advise that. Parents in law are not going to be with her throughout her life. Initially yes it would be difficult, but once they have kids and start their own family, you wouldn't see them much other than holidays. Why would you pass up on a good guy just because of his parents? You know how hard it is to find a decent guy? LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

18 minutes ago, kokodus said:

My friend is getting married in two months, and her future in laws are so over bearing that she is thinking about canceling the wedding.

If she's already thinking that way, perhaps the wedding should be postponed until she's in equal footing with her husband-to-be. 🤔 

But anyways, the guy seems solid, so I'm hoping that he will find a nice balance and sail through this without problems. 

If I were your friend, I would demand to live apart from the in-laws and vice versa, for the sake of fairness both side, and for the newly-weds to get to know each other well at their own phase while keeping their privacy.

My hub's subordinate's sister was murdered recently by the in-laws. Husband ran away, and police are looking for him. 

And I also would be very doubtful of someone who disrespect his own parents for others, even if it was me. But ofcourse, if the in laws overstep their boundaries, then we have to deal with it in a different way. Sigh.  

No, it's not being disrespectful, but that it's important that the couple don't do things behind each other’s back, nor should they let others influence the way they treat and interact with their spouses. 

They got married as adults and should act accordingly. It won't do to mistreat or abuse the other half because he or she might be lacking over something. 

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 4

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

I have to get up really early tomorrow, so am planning on only watching the performances tonight and skipping the rest. The part where we wait for the votes to come in and for them to give out the votes takes about 2-3 hours. It's seriously so annoying. Wish they would stop countries individually revealing who got their votes. Just show them electronically and let's get on with it. Also skip the juries.

Thank goodness it's Finland's turn after this. :coolshades:

We need to party!

+2

It takes that long?! Nope I can't... I am going to tune into Legend of Shen Li. :lol:

Good luck tomorrow morning! I find it harder every passing year to get up early after a late night. I'm getting oooold.

Finland is a NOOOO for me. Is someone missing his pants? what the...?:huh:

• LOL 3

3 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

Finland is a NOOOO for me. Is someone missing his pants? what the...?:huh:

But he found them!

No, not Portugal again. How did they even qualify with this weird song? Every year the same thing.

a96eb2b5b132c1452a17b692b3acf85f.gif

@larus @sweetroad @Ameera Ali @Dhakra Where you at? Am alone in Team Add here. :crybaby:

• Confused 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

Omo! They're broke? :scream: It's not financed through tax money?

They want to save money for the Olympics, I guess. 

I managed to see a few entries but skip the intros and other discussions.

+2

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1