Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, rocher22 said:

chingu, I think he is strong enough for this scenario

I need proof :P so I googled…

spacer.png

hmm…promising but I recall seeing a waist so tiny it puts Barbie to shame …. Keke.

So.

I popped in to check on how my oppa’s doing…

0%

:scream:

Dont Know You GIF

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

It's the mother's fault. She is being too partial towards her and keeps her on her head that this girl has turned into a brat. You should keep your kids grounded. Just because she studies well she is treating her like a princess while completely ignoring her son. Usually it's the opposite, parents concentrate on kids who is slow and doesn't do well academicwise. Here it's completely reverse. But as you are saying if the son is emotionally intelligent and doesn't get traumatized by his mother and sister after all this, then he is something else. LOL. 

the mother will realize her mistakes but it will take many many many episodes. the son has a wonderful arc of growth to confidence and realizing what he wants. it is good stuff. keep watching! 

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

OmG SHE IS PREGNANT!!!! I knew something was wrong!!!!! 

@Ameera Ali @Lmangla

welcome to the antics of the dumb and dumber duo. it is going to get ridiculous from now on. there are two very stupid teenagers who are only good at studying. :lol:

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

They wouldn’t go that far , but 

She still have grudges she lost him after all these years , me like  ( what girl he wasn’t even a boyfriend) didn’t make sense

the characters in this drama all had grudges for the most hilarious reasons. the director and his actress wife were too funny. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

15 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Ughhh I can't stand the director. He is too condescending. The wife is funny though. Lol. 

Which episodes are you in , will get more hilarious by episode with director wife :D

44 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

the son has a wonderful arc of growth to confidence and realizing what he wants. it is good stuff. keep watching! 

the son was cute with hiccups, was great to see him win at end :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

What did I just read?

People are wondering if this girl is swinging with her body facing towards the camera or away from the camera?

AVvXsEhNIPI29USw_QBhJGZq_McSExCX4H9klEWn

Am not sure how someone sees that she is facing the building? For me she is facing the camera.

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

[theqoo] THE CONTROVERSIAL OPTICAL ILLUSION RESOLVED

source: https://www.pannchoa.com/2024/01/theqoo-controversial-optical-illusion.html

What do you guys see?

• Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Are you watching it? 

@MayanEcho chingu only 10 eps.(try to finish it this weekend)

Spoiler

TRILLIONGAME /Episode 1

[Series Review] Trillion Game (2023) - an exhilaring fun ride from start to finish

Originally posted by clairedaring

Spoiler

96d0c71c61fdec8adb58c574fcc9031961140ac5

I watched like four Japanese series in 2023 so I’m not sure I’m qualified to rank anything but for me personally, Trillion Game is the BEST Japanese series of 2023. The story and solutions felt cheesy at times but pacing, acting/cast, music, rewatch value. 10/10. I am so happy I decided on a whim to watch this after being in a slump of not being able to truly enjoy any series after I finished another drama which I considered my favorite series of 2023.

STORY

We follow Haru (Meguro Ren), an extremely charming communicator and Gaku (Sano Hayato), a brilliant IT engineer as they encounter obstacles on their start-up journey together. It is VERY fast paced drama with each episode following a certain formula that you’ll figure out by the second episode. For the majority of the series, each episode starts with present Gaku, CEO of Trillion Game, reminiscing his and Haru’s past adventures in the early days of their start-up business. While each episodes may seem formulaic, the stories are never boring and I found myself binging everything from start to finish, not being able to stop for a second. We’ve seen the unhinged genius x sane down-to-earth duo a bazillion times before but I think what makes this particular story so charming is the characterization of Haru who is self-proclaimed “the most selfish man in the world” but all his actions are completely contradictory, always self-less and putting everyone’s needs above his. I love Haru so much. I don’t know what they laced in the series but I am down bad for Tennoji Haru and I get why Princess Kiri wants Haru so bad as well, like same here sis.

ACTING/CAST

Meguro Ren and Imada Mio are just the most enigmatic actors, truly powerhouses. From edits on Youtube on Tiktok, you’d think these two have a lot of screen time together but they DON’T. Regardless, even when acting separately, they are bringing everything to the table and when they get scenes together, the chemistry is CHEMISTRYING. The sizzling tension between Haru and Princess Kiri are just top-notch. Sano Hayato and Fukumoto Riko are also just the most adorable nerds as Gaku and Rinrin. I love our four main leads so damn much. There’s this one scene from Episode 2 where the first thing Haru does after receiving their initial 30 million yen investment is to bath in money and I remember thinking this is so nonsensical but at the same time found myself with the stupidest grin on my face watching Haru pushing Gaku out of his comfort zone to do all these insane things with him. I LOVE THEM. Meguro Ren is truly an enigmatic powerhouse in this one. I have only seen Meme in like three other dramas but Haru is definitely my top favorite Meguro Ren role ever.

MUSIC

The score is so energetic and fun. I love the main theme song of the series which is Dangerholic by Snow Man. The song is SAUR good I haven’t skipped single outtro of any episode just to listen to this song. I watched a lot of series this year but Dangerholic is probably taking the crown as my favorite OST of 2023 in this very last minute race. As previously mentioned , Trillon Game has very exciting and energizing score and I’d argue that many business/office scenes are hard-carried by the score and excellent editing.

REWATCH VALUE

This series get a 100000000 for rewatch value because I just finished it and I’m already considering for another rewatch just because of how much fun I had watching it. But also because each episodes are so self-contained, Trillion Game will be fairly easy to rewatch any random episode in this series because you don’t really need to the past episode to enjoy one, a recap at the beginning of each episode will do just fine. The tension between Haru and Princess Kiri is so insane even though there’s no explicit romance going on. I think I need to rewatch it just for THEM.

PRODUCTION

This was definitely a low budget drama but TBS definitely made do with what they got. I understand if Princess Kiri’s wardrobe alone was where most budget was allocated to. Like deserved! Trillion Game’s strength lies more in the acting and story department so I wouldn’t say this was a high value production but I will say I love all the rooftop scenes between Haru and Gaku. Those rooftop conversation scenes between them are just beautiful and heart-warming.

====

adding

honey garlic chicken

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

@kingpin Yup, you can finish all 10eps in the weekend.  Enjoy the rollercoaster, LOL! You can also check out the post reviews at the latest Japanese dramas watched thread for Trillion Game. ^_^

The side characters are very funny, no? Princess Kirika's scary secretary and the droll HS student who likes lolly. 

what-to-serve-with-bbq-chicken.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

8 Best Kdramas With intense 'Real Kisses': From ‘Her Private Life’ to ‘It's Okay, That's Love’

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/132853/20240118/8-best-kdramas-intense-real-kisses-private-life-okay-thats.htm

In the world of Korean drama, the portrayal of intimate moments has always been a key point of interest for viewers. The depiction of "real" kisses in Kdramas has become a topic of discussion and appreciation among fans, with certain series standing out for their authentic and intense romantic scenes.

From passionate moments to genuine chemistry between characters, these dramas have set a new standard for portraying intimacy on screen. Join us as we delve into the top Kdramas renowned for their intense and authentic kissing scenes, captivating audiences with their realistic portrayal of romance.

Her Private Life (2019)

Starring Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook, this drama has gained renown for its genuine and passionate kissing sequences. The on-screen chemistry between the main characters and the authenticity of their intimate interactions make this series a preferred option for viewers seeking realistic romantic connections.

Suspicious Partner (2017):

Notably, there is a behind-the-scenes video on YouTube showcasing a particularly prolonged kiss from this drama, providing viewers with an intimate glimpse. The appreciated chemistry between main leads Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun, along with the authenticity of the kissing scenes, stands out.

It's Okay, That's Love (2014):

Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin star in this drama, offering a profoundly romantic and captivating love story. The realistic and passionate kissing scenes resonate with viewers, and the genuine portrayal of intimacy enhances the emotional depth of the series, making it a top choice for those seeking authentic romantic moments in Kdramas8.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

On 12/31/2023 at 6:08 PM, Ameera Ali said:

happy new year everyone :heart:

@LeftCoastOppa , @partyon , @larus , @joccu @Sleepy Owl@Thong Thin @rocat @rocher22 @Lmangla @Gumiho@kingpin @sweetroad @agenth @sadthe1st@confusedheart@Min2206 @4evrkdrama @Ernie@kokodus

When HR take his job seriously in New Year’s Eve :D

Happy New Year dear @Ameera Ali and everyone. I wish you all will have wonderful 2024 ^_* 

as for me I am very busy between being a mother and a working mom. Hectic schedules between breakfast lunch dinner raising toodlers and my work targets, meetings, organization conflicts, and everything in between. Sometimes I want to cry but yeah this is life. Just go on :blush:

oh yeah what is your 2024 resolutions? My resolutions are just to stay positive and calm HUA HA HA HA. and how to earn more LOL. 

I watch kdramas on and off Now I like series like anne with an e too, and others children movies. I am selecting movies for my boys. Lol. 

c u all <3

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Happy Good Morning GIF by ircha_gram

19 hours ago, rocat said:

hmm…promising but I recall seeing a waist so tiny it puts Barbie to shame …. Keke.

:lol:...I agree with that...

e3f2d2d85e2cb7cabdd2c6122167f9fb.jpg

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@partyon @Ameera Ali @Lmangla

Another weird Thai drama on the way...

I like the trailer and the couple....  :sweatingbullets:

The Haru's (Trillion Game) gifs are so hilarious.... :lol:

I dont know if that is true, but I laughed so much.... :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

@partyon @Ameera Ali @Lmangla

Another weird Thai drama on the way...

I was caught between laughing, eye rolling and face palm. 

in reality, the impacts of imbalance between genders can lead to all sorts of issues. some of it happens on purpose such as through female infanticide, other times through wars and conflict. the impact leaves lasting effects on the society. sometimes, it leads to other crime problems such as trafficking, kidnapping. it can also lead to emptying of labour force and other economic problems.

so it is a serious topic and instead is dealt with in a very weird stupid way here in this lakron. I guess if you are a teenager and wanted some sort of romantic version of a squid game, this would be it. 

can I just say that I prefer the cheating lakorns where all of them have messy relationships. where are those lakorns? haven't seen any lakorns in a while....  @partyon @joccu @Ameera Ali

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1