Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Watching this is almost as good as a cuppa strong coffee, LOL!

7 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Haru...Trillion Game

Netflix's Trillion Game trailer says Season 1, which almost confirms that there'll be Season 2. Can't wait for the next face off of Haru and Gaku against Kirika and Kokuryu.

TG-Still-1-cr.jpg?w=1000

ctto

Heh, these two working their butts at one point to be top earning hosts to how they'd eventually beat Kokuryu in his own game is surreal.

• LOL 5

58 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Netflix's Trillion Game trailer says Season 1, which almost confirms that there'll be Season 2. Can't wait for the next face off of Haru and Gaku against Kirika and Kokuryu.

:cutekitty:

59 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Heh, these two working their butts at one point to be top earning hosts to how they'd eventually beat Kokuryu in his own game is surreal.

the most popular hosts in Kabuki-cho, Haruya and Gakuya..:D

Trillion_Game-64c4458bad82c.jpg

Haru in the floral shirt... :fullofhearts: 

trillion-game-meguroren.gif

ctto

bts

f78229f96d17379975ea883ac319e8e2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

353664.gif

==

OSEN shares that #JiChangwook is confirmed to join in place of Cha Eunwoo who is stepping down from upcoming 8-ep OTT crime series, #Bulk. It also stars #JoWoojin #HaYoonkyung #BIBI & is slated to start 6-month filming in late November https://naver.me/xDj8D2h9 #KoreanUpdates RZ

Chang Wook Replaces Cha Eun Woo in 'Bulk'

In an exclusive report, Ji Chang Wook received the casting offer to play as the main character of the upcoming K-drama "Bulk." The actor is positively reviewing the offer.

If Ji Chang Wook officially accepts the role, he will act as a dark troubleshooter behind the glamorous mainstream in Gangnam.

Ji Chang Wook
(Photo : Glorious Entertainment Instagram) Ji Chang Wook

Viewers will get to see his versatility, especially in fighting scenes, as his character goes against the vicious criminals.

It can be recalled that the character was initially offered to Cha Eun Woo. However, on March 20, 2023, the ASTRO member decided not to appear in "Bulk."

Cha Eun Woo
(Photo : MBC Official Instagram)

The news was confirmed by Cha Eun Woo's agency, stating:

"We were in discussions about his appearance in the drama, but ultimately decided not to have Cha Eun Woo star in the series."

It is unclear why the actor refused to star in the upcoming series, but the singer-actor also has back-to-back K-dramas coming soon.

'Bulk' Cast, Release Date, & What to Expect in Ji Chang Wook's New Drama

Helmed by Park Noo Ri of the 2019 movie "Money," "Bulk" is an upcoming crime drama that focuses on the journey of a police officer and a prosecutor who go against the dark forces in Gangnam.

It stars Jo Woo Jin as the veteran detective and Ha Yoon Kyung as the prosecutor, alongside BIBI, who worked with Ji Chang Wook in the Disney+ series "The Worst of Evil."

With the additional lead star joining the series, "Bulk" is scheduled to start filming in 2023, which will run for the next six months.

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/132035/20231113/ji-chang-wook-replaces-cha-eun-woo-kdrama-bulk.htm

• Shocked 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@kingpin How many new dramas is oppa going to star in? :scream:

@agenth did you see the news?

Acting wise the producers took a HUGE step up, though.

:cutekitty:

@Dhakra dongsaeng, your wish is coming true. Oppa and BiBi will be reunited on screen.

@larus @kokodus @kingpin @Ameera Ali @sweetroad Finally Yoongi’s real voice is revealed! :glasses:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzB1fNIJOnV/

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

Just now, partyon said:

Your oppa has a pot belly. 

Are we watching the same drama? 

Shocked Genie GIF

EDIT: The latest episode ...

I Love You Hearts GIF

YES, I have them added to my favourites. :bashful:Have more in case you need to scrutinize some more.  Oppa saranghae forever- scandal or no scandal. :wub:

Spoiler

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

Anyone going to watch this? Taika Waititi's latest :lol::

On 11/11/2023 at 11:35 AM, rocat said:

Was also introduced to Mongolian oat milk for coffee...pretty good!

Nice! I love Christmas markets and your drink sounds delicious. Have you ever had the Starbucks Iced Brown Sugar Shaken Oatmilk Espresso? I had it for the first time this week and it was so good! :wub:

Untitled%20design_05172022101523.jpg?w=2

@agenth Regarding the Trump trial, it's just a circus with his three kids testifying (the 2 sons for the defense and the daughter having been compelled to testify for the prosecution :blink:). I think Trump has only taken the stand once or twice, but he was not happy to be there. I'm not following too closely, just what BBC and a couple of other newssites have been reporting. What baffles me - and many others - is that his kids are trying to distance themselves from the financial statements/documents that were issued back then, but they were all in executive positions for the company. You can't be in a high leadership position and then swear that you didn't know what was going on - especially if you signed stuff, which they did. It doesn't look good. Would have loved to get your legal-expert perspective on it if you'd been following.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, confusedheart said:

Are we watching the same drama? 

@Ameera Ali twin, pull up the pot belly gifs from Perfect Marriage Revenge.

@confusedheart is clearly in denial… She needs evidence!

Believe The Rookie GIF by ABC Network

Also, your new DP @confusedheart.... :surprisedwut:

43 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Have you ever had the Starbucks Iced Brown Sugar Shaken Oatmilk Espresso? I had it for the first time this week and it was so good!

yoongi-bts.gif

• LOL 5
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, partyon said:

How many new dramas is oppa going to star in?

This year he has the most projects announced. :thumbsup: I wonder if there will be another news tomorrow. :glasses:

Finally Yoongi’s real voice is revealed!

Was that a surprise? :hwaiting2:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Blob 1

Acting wise the producers took a HUGE step up, though.

wait what is a dark troubleshooter? 

gangnam / gangs sounds a bit similar to the Worst Evil, so I hope it will differ. but yes, definitely step up of course. i'm just wondering why CEW declined. is it too much for him?

+2

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4