Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, agenth said:

but are you sure that they don't shed? 

Poodles are the only ones who don't shed! But many allergic people have labradoodles because they shed minimally. In fact, labdradoodles shed less than other purebred dogs, and other mixes. I know personally several people who have labradoodles because of allergies.

ALAA_coat-Colors.jpg

Another good option is the Cockapoo (mix of poodle and cocker spaniel).

shutterstock_1184738473-scaled.jpg

I have an allergic acquaintance who has this breed. Super friendly and calm.

Cute no? :love:

1 hour ago, rocat said:

We have big dogs at pets here. In fact, I just saw a beautiful Great Dane today, though in a rather compromising position.

What does that mean? :emmm:

1 hour ago, joccu said:

@partyon  Sorry Doctor Cha is not my kind of drama.   But good that many of you have enjoyed it.

:yaaa:

1 hour ago, rocat said:

I binge-watched eps 1-4 of Dr Cha last night!

Am going to continue tonight and see where I get to.

See @joccu? And @Sleepy Owl just finished the first 2 episodes.

Happy The Great American Baking Show GIF by The Roku Channel

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

24 minutes ago, partyon said:

What does that mean?

Everything in all its glory.

The bigger the dog, the more awkwardly they stoop I find.

Encouragement Dog Poop GIF

You know, I see kids rolling around in grass and I think....

Bless Happy Sunday GIF

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

34 minutes ago, rocat said:

The bigger the dog, the more awkwardly they stoop I find.

You mean "natural position" - not "compromising"? :D

Am helping @agenth choose a dog breed for herself at the moment.

Let's see what she chooses!

Bored Daily Show GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Let's see what she chooses!

I see! 

I read that she was open to a cat too. I think.

The way that Great Dane stooped defied geometry...

Dr Cha.....the husband should not be allowed to live.

Take That Ps5 GIF by PlayStation

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, rocat said:

I read that she was open to a cat too. I think.

If she wants a hypoallergenic cat, it needs to be a naked one though... :grimace:

@rocat Glad that you are liking Doctor Cha. :kiss_wink: But let's be gentle with the hubby, no? @agenth @YongZura⁷ @Ameera Ali and I are watching the drama because of his funny faces. No need to kill him off before the drama has finished, okay?

:approves:

Waiting for @sweetroad to catch up. She finished ep 10 yesterday, so am assuming she'll be all caught up tonight? Maybe?

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng told me and @agenth today that it took him 4 hours to complete ep 1.... He found it "not so interesting"....

fcc322d00962c2b6930a7fb6dbcadc04198a8f49 

He did complete ep 2 faster and said he is now on to watch ep 3. He didn't sound convincing that he likes it. Who knows with dongsaeng....

4cc3450eb8b5d36f5290729affea567457504626

We're not judging you. A lot. :D

We suspect that Doctor Cha is a drama that predominantly attracts women. I guess it has a context that women face and go through more. Here's to female empowerment! :D

tumblr_oknglls5yl1vk5d2vo6_500.gif

tagging @larus for no reason. :D

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Omo! they need to be muzzled?

They can be very nice and friendly dogs but you need to know how to train them properly. In Germany you actually have to attend a dog training school in order to own a dog.

Better be safe than sorry. I had a bad encounter with a chow chow breed dog that immediately lunged at me when I was entering the lift as it opened. I was able to jump back, but imagine if it was a baby in a stroller or even a kid - often the kid or stroller goes in first, followed by the parent.

Dogs and cats are fine creatures, whichever colour it is, or size, or breed. The owner has to be responsible with it though when it's in public, or if they would be around strangers like visitors coming over.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, MayanEcho said:

Dogs and cats are fine creatures, whichever colour it is, or size, or breed. The owner has to be responsible with it though when it's in public, or if they would be around strangers like visitors coming over.

Absolutely! 100%.

As a dog owner since childhood, I know the importance of training a dog from the day they're brought home. It is imperative for the mental health and well-being of a dog too. Dogs are pack animals, and they want to follow the leader of the pack. If an owner doesn't step up and be the leader, the dog will take that position and will most of the time become aggressive. It's also important to socialize the dog with other people and dogs from puppy age.

Unfortunately I see that many people even among acquaintances and friends that do not train and socialize dogs properly and then they are wondering why they are out of control or even aggressive. :unamused:

My dogs have all been super friendly, children loving and who wouldn't hurt a soul. They have all had excellent social skills and have had strong self-esteem. It requires gentle but firm leadership and making sure the dogs are taken care of both physically (1-2 hours of exercise daily, healthy food, etc) but also mentally (daily mental challenges for the dog to solve in form of tracking exercises, discipline training (sit, stay, roll over, etc)). As well as a lot of love and cuddles. And no sleeping in bed or couches (those are reserved for the leader of the pack - i.e. me and my family).

Dogs are not accessories nor toys.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

i think all 4 are going to be suspended.. and cheating husband will drag his mistress in to perish together lol the resident doctors are going to lead the hospital!!

cha eun woo GIF

is the sub alright? i saw it but hesitate about its quality

+2

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

12 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

is the sub alright? i saw it but hesitate about its quality

Quality not good yet, but it's not as bad as yesterday. @agenth and I are watching it.

image.png?width=1347&height=856

I think the feeling is mutual with regard to the audience of this drama. :D@sadthe1st @Ameera Ali @agenth @sweetroad

@MayanEcho :biubiu:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

7 hours ago, partyon said:

@rocat @Wuzetian @sadthe1st @Thong Thin @Lmangla @gm4queen Is this common in Asian countries? Only Asian country where I've seen predominantly big dogs is Taiwan (where golden retrievers and labradors seem to be the most popular).

In Europe big and small dogs are both common.

actually the local dogs here are of a smaller size anyway. they are nowhere as big as something like the big dane. this is a list of local dog breeds. not sure if you have seen them.

https://www.indianpets.in/dogs/best-dog-breeds-in-india/

there is a lot of debate around foreign breeds and whether it is right to raise them. some think it is a bit of a cruelty because they are not meant for this weather with their thick furry coat and need a/c as well as more room to play in. so it is not meant for small apartment. 

I think the kcelebs choose small dogs because their apartments are small. here, if people live in independent houses with a yard, they like dogs like golden retriever or alsations (known also as german shepherds). the local breeds which are a bit bigger are more popular in the rural/semi-urban farm house type properties where they have plenty of space to run around. 

so people do pay attention to size of property while choosing a dog as well. 

+2

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2