Add and Subtract Game

Admin

16 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Honestly speaking...Everyone seemed in a sombre mood now. 2pm later today, we shall know who will be swearing in as the 10th PM. Either the one we voted for, or the one that we buried and yet rise to power again due to the system that we have...

Yeah...this was the article I read today. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-63698582

It doesn't capture everything you guys are going through, I imagine, but it seems like a good overview? And one of your politicians was 97 years old! Wow!

I also saw this just now: Tesco follows other supermarkets in rationing eggs

Not a great development for people living in the UK :( .

• Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

:(

generally i only buy 10 egg boxes anyway as I buy the organic ones, or at least free-range, which only exist in 10 or maximum 15 eggs per carton.

but this is just sobering. this life is the most expensive one, and then recently my coworker judged me because i didn't have any supplies in case water/electricity was down...

Married At First Sight Lol GIF by Lifetime

+2

• Sad 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

13 minutes ago, agenth said:

generally i only buy 10 egg boxes anyway as I buy the organic ones, or at least free-range, which only exist in 10 or maximum 15 eggs per carton.

Yeah, Covid did a number on our supermarket's supplies, and I can't count on having everything being there every time I go shopping...but things eventually do get there. Having eggs rationed would make me so anxious! That's something I've taken for granted this whole time. 

I don't have backup supplies either. Maybe we should probably think about stocking up on bottled water and canned goods at least... :(

In happier news, I found these two physical therapists' YouTube channel. They are hilarious! Soo chatty!

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

Good evening sweeties! :dorakiss:

What did I miss?

2 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

In happier news, I found these two physical therapists' YouTube channel. They are hilarious! Soo chatty!

Bob and Brad! They're awesomeness itself. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Had you heard of them before? I CAN'T GET ENOUGH.

Of course ! They're super famous, chingu! :loveu:

@joccu Are you planning on watching the Thai GL called GAP?

kQ4Pd_4c.jpg?v=1

Wondering if they will make it as barfy as KinnPorsche?

666 :scream:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1

@joccu Yea, haven't seen them make many GLs. Will also wait before I check it out.

Did you guys see that my baby "oppa" Seo Ji Hoon was cast in a lead role? :love:

https://mydramalist.com/article/seo-ji-hoon-confirmed-to-lead-a-k-drama-based-on-a-web-novel

I am hoping that this guy will go far.

1585419092488-1-2e055be240b6145c003c13c8

Loved him in Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter. :love:

Mama-Fairy-and-the-Woodcutter-flower-pin

There is just something very likeable about him :wub:

@4evrkdrama dongsaeng, you better stay away from him

:Furious:

@Lmangla @joccu Dropped Lie After Lie.... It was too slow and too predictable. :unamused:

666 :scream:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@the_sweetroad  nope. not a fan USA or Wales team. 

Tomorrow I´m going to see how Denmark and France will start their games. Also maybe checking Poland vs Mexico

@partyon  well I also did not finish it. So don´t worry. :biubiu: @Lmangla  did like it.   Even if we like the same genre even them we have different preferences. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

49 minutes ago, joccu said:

Tomorrow I´m going to see how Denmark and France will start their games. Also maybe checking Poland vs Mexico

I'll be working but checking the scores. Mexico vs Poland will be an interesting one.

I had to laugh at the US vs Wales game - there was a row of fans caught on camera, and next to a bunch of USA fans was a Mexican guy dressed in full green Mexican garb, complete with green sombrero. He looked like he was rooting for the US, and usually Mexico and the US haaate each other when it comes to football. :joy:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@Thong Thin @Wuzetian agong is so nice to actually listen to that specific person's remark and extended one more day for the announcement.. my KL friends were hoping for good news yesterday morning but, delayed until today..

@agenth why did your coworkers judge you?? i mean, eggs and many other food are perishables.. you can't possibly hoard a whole lot anyway!

fruit-cake-at-christmas-184597781-5818de

cr.: owner

and more food for @LeftCoastOppa chingu to keep him active here

457a64785428f35fa25f2563af8a0b38--roast-

cr.: owner

+2

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

@Thong Thin @Wuzetian agong is so nice to actually listen to that specific person's remark and extended one more day for the announcement.. my KL friends were hoping for good news yesterday morning but, delayed until today..

+ 2

Was HOPING for yesterday to hear the good news in conjunction with my birthday. 

Then a little disappointed got delayed till today.

@Wuzetian  keeping my fingers cross for high HOPES today.

@LeftCoastOppa  ... oxtail soup & fish & chips

Oxtail-Soup-1200x628-1.jpg

a359bbdbff2c39a3c4d471e4730c7ea7--seafoo

cr owner

@the_sweetroad  HOPES all the way.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

@the_sweetroad Yup Tun M is 97yo. Used to be a remarkable and revered statesman like Lee Kuan Yew. But now a disgraced politician. Oh well, he reaped what he sowed...

@agenth We had supplies issue here too some months back. Not easy. Unless there's neighbourhood farm and get fresh eggs daily...

@sadthe1st Our Agong is a very caring person...Meanwhile, we had the first unity state govt sworn in Perak, PH+BN. That's true democracy. 

@Thong Thin Belated I mean...:heart:

Happy Birthday GIF by Mumbai Indians

Agong left the palace earlier, not back yet. So let's see if there's any swearing ceremony this evening. Now BN remains steadfast on being opposition, I dont see how PN has simple majority like they claim without BN and GPS just made taichi move...Just in, Agong said will decide soon...Let's pray for the best... 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

14 hours ago, joccu said:

@partyon  well I also did not finish it. So don´t worry.  @Lmangla  did like it.   Even if we like the same genre even them we have different preferences. 

true! sometimes we can like the same genre but the drama does not sit with us. no worries @partyon

4 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

A fruitcake ... A fruitcake :blink:... A fruitcake?! :angry: 

... but I like fruitcake when it is done well :D

here's some lemon squares. haven't heard this in a years. a mom of my classmate used to make these. yum!

Lemon-bars-1x1-2.jpg

a question for teh thread -- chingus, what are some foods that you haven't had in ages but miss?  

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1

7 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Was HOPING for yesterday to hear the good news in conjunction with my birthday. 

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

Happy Birthday GIF by Vincent Winter

4 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

A fruitcake ... A fruitcake :blink:... A fruitcake?! :angry: 

i meant the roast beef sandwich for you but i guess you’re attracted to the fruitcake more, oh well

Snl Shrug GIF by Saturday Night Live

4 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Used to be a remarkable and revered statesman like Lee Kuan Yew. But now a disgraced politician. Oh well, he reaped what he sowed...

he misses his bff… there is no one to match his “friendship” as LKY lolol

25 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

chingus, what are some foods that you haven't had in ages but miss?  

taiwanese smelly tofu hahahaha!!!

+2

• LOL 4

56 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

taiwanese smelly tofu hahahaha!!!

So bad chingu. SO bad.

puke GIF

@Thong Thin Happy birthday!

@joccu Argentina!!!! :tears::tears::tears:

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

a question for teh thread -- chingus, what are some foods that you haven't had in ages but miss?  

Good question!

I miss Strawberry Pretzel Salad, a thing of magic :wub:

7.jpg

ctto

How about you @Lmangla?

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 1

... but I like fruitcake when it is done well :D

here's some lemon squares. haven't heard this in a years. a mom of my classmate used to make these. yum!

Lemon squares will do nicely :D

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

i meant the roast beef sandwich for you but i guess you’re attracted to the fruitcake more, oh well

While I'm sure your heart was in the right place, what has been seen cannot be un-seen :rolleyes:

Since we seem to be on a dessert focus ... Haven't had a Raw Grasshopper in over 10 years at the very least.

Raw Grasshopper Crepes (Chocolate Crepes filled with an Avocado-Mint Cream)  | the taste space

Chocolate Crepe filled with Creme De Menthe

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

24 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Since we seem to be on a dessert focus ... Haven't had a Raw Grasshopper in over 10 years at the very least.

am confused - there is a dessert called raw grasshopper? or you referring to the actual insect?

58 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

miss Strawberry Pretzel Salad, a thing of magic

never had that -- looks great though. is it cream on a base on cookie crumble?

25 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Chocolate Crepe filled with Creme De Menthe

no idea what this is either -- is it mint based cream for dessert??? 

59 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

How about you @Lmangla?

lemon squares. hahahah.. that was why I asked the question. it was from a specific period of time in my life and didn't have it after we relocated to another place. so it is funny. when I think of that place or those times or those people, I also remember lemon squares. :D 

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3