Add and Subtract Game

Admin

25 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Chingu, don't you think that if photos of one of the Turkish men are to be posted, it should be this latest one instead of the mustache one? I'm just encouraging things to go in a certain way. He's not bad. :D

I just want all this talk about Turkish oppas to end... :criesariver:

Before disaster descends upon us!

Panic Omg GIF

@joccu Finland is pretty! You are indeed very lucky! :kiss_wink:

By the way, chingus, forgot to mention that I visited this exhibition in the Victoria & Albert Museum in London. The exhibition was SUPER cool! I really recommend it to everyone who has the time/chance to visit. :glasses:

p1065576493157598_508_thum.jpg

A review:

https://www.vogue.co.uk/arts-and-lifestyle/article/hallyu-korean-wave-exhibition-review

They had Squid Game costumes from Netflix, Bogummy's Moonlight costume, BIGBANG stage clothes among other cool stuff.

Even the Jimmy Choos from You Who Came from the Stars. :D

9d3a72eec0b45432926187ceb6fab76e03ef1901

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

They had Squid Game costumes from Netflix, Bogummy's Moonlight costume, BIGBANG stage clothes among other cool stuff.

Even the Jimmy Choos from You Who Came from the Stars. :D

DID THEY HAVE ANY OPPA STUFF THO???

i mean the exhibit sounds interesting. i'll be sure to check it out as well when i next make my way to london...

@joccu what else will you be enjoying in London? :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1

13 minutes ago, agenth said:

DID THEY HAVE ANY OPPA STUFF THO???

Nope, there was no stuff relating to Ji Chang Wook oppa. :D

Honestly, the kpop and fashion sections were the coolest in my opinion. They had one outfit on display that RM had worn. Tagging @rocat and @confusedheart :kiss_wink:

Also this outfit was similar and by the same designer as one that Jin had worn at some point (not the dress lol):

3600.jpg?width=445&quality=85&dpr=1&s=no

Installation%20image,%20Hallyu!%20The%20

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

@LmanglaWhat is this talk about new turkish oppa? 

Does he look this good on a horse and black half sleeve shirt? 

kekekke... random discovery thanks to fan MV edits. check out the vids on youtube if you are bored, they are worth a watch even if you are not going to watch the whole dizi @kokodus. 

not sure if @partyon would say he has abs.....hahahhaha.... but there is one in the first season and looks like another one this season. 

but the man sure does great swoony hugs in this drama. gah, such feels from a hug instead of a kiss scene! :love:

80674c4924626f6ee0111be7f88b1f688c5da8ff 

they really do have great chemistry. :D 

the drama's name is 'yargi' (means: judgement)  @the_sweetroad -- they finished season 1 and season 2 has started. another murder case and complications! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

I told you chingu, didn’t I ?

I wanted things to go the other way. The other way!! :crybaby:

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

but the man sure does great swoony hugs in this drama. gah, such feels from a hug instead of a kiss scene! 

thank you! :wub:

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

the drama's name is 'yargi' (means: judgement)  @the_sweetroad -- they finished season 1 and season 2 has started. another murder case and complications! 

Ha, you got through Season 1 so quickly!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2