Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Good morning / good night!! It's a long weekend here and I am so thankful for the time to recharge and catch up on things I put off for weeks haha. 

Happy Season 17 GIF by The Simpsons

TMI but I am having so much fun reading random stuff on Twitter -- I used to use it mainly for news/sports updates but I didn't realize how fun this platform can be when you don't read any of the toxic tweets hehe. 

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1

@dramachaserxoxo  I mainly use T for sports and some k-drama updates.  but true sometimes it can be fun platform.   

@partyon  I started watching KinnPorsche (thai lgbtq).  I just wanted to see what the huge talks about that show was.  Not feeling the main couple.  But there is one character who caught my eyes. 

Vegas  real name is Wichapas Sumettikul(Bible)

Bible Wichapas Sumettikul: Bio, Profile, Education, Career, Girlfriend,  Family, Awards

I will put into spoiler two videos about his character

Spoiler

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, joccu said:

I will put into spoiler two videos about his character

OMO! :scream: They almost showed his bare derrière....

Sesame Street Fainting GIF

Where is my twin @Ameera Ali??!?!?! She needs to see this.:smashes:

@joccu Should I check it out? What's your verdict? Haven't really watched a BL show in about a year (think the last one I watched was TharnType season 2), maybe I should check it out?

17 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

This gave me goosebumps and Austin Butler gave me goosebumps with his Elvis impersonation. I am excited to watch this.

Sorry chingu, have no time for this. @joccu posted a much more interesting video :loolz:

Some pretty hot scenes. :hotinhere2:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@partyon  this is the plot synopsis in MDL. 

The second son of a Mafia boss, Kinn Theerapanyakul, is fleeing from an enemy when he meets Porsche, an enterprising young waiter. Porsche agrees to help defend Kinn from his attackers... for 50,000 baht. Porsche's martial arts skills impress, and spurred on by his father, Kinn seeks to hire Porsche as one of his personal bodyguards. Porsche is opposed and rejects Kinn’s offer despite his attempts at intimidation. It isn't until Porsche's family home and his ability to care for his brother are threatened that he acquiesces and moves onto the Theerapanyakul property. It's not a smooth transition into the unorthodox, violent job. His relationship with Kinn vacillates between strained and playful. When his feelings for Kinn take an unexpected turn, his work becomes even more high-stakes.

It is based on web novel of the same name.

It is action mafia romance between Mafia and bodyguards.  like I said not feeling the main couple so now I mostly watch only vegas scenes.   

in Lgbtq scale it is actually pretty good.  and there is not all those creepy/awkward BL tropes they usually put in BL dramas. 

here is the trailer

• Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Morning sweeties! :dorakiss:

Alchemy of Souls ep 2 was a snoozefest. Fell asleep. :dead:

@joccu Watching the first episodes of KinnPorche. All the guys are walking around with their shirts unbuttoned.

KinnPorsche-1.jpg

I'm not complaining

:loolz:

@Yinye Are you watching it?

@joccu Tankhun as Kinn's brother is hilarious. He's absolutely flaming. I love it :joy:

And the fact that Porsche (ML) killed his pet carps Elizabeth and Sebastian by mistake by peeing in the fountain. :joy:

7335f9aaa9aefc3405b744c3eabf1d03cdbba6b2

cr. to owner

This is Graceful Family all over again with the passing of their pet fish Picasso. :joy:

I was already thinking we would get a funeral a la Picasso style, but he knew that the perpetrator Porsche would be saved by the fact that Miss Universe is on tv now.

ed8200fb61412652713b0cacdf1bba70c39b99b7

Dude's got more important things to attend to than to bury his pet fish.

:joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

12 minutes ago, larus said:

Not a good sign. I predict a dropping in the near future. :w00t:

You know me well chingu :loolz:

Are you watching any dramas? This Thai BL lakorn I just started on is so much fun. I keep laughing :joy:

Tankhun forced Porsche to dress up in a mermaid suit as punishment for killing Elizabeth and Sebastian (his pet carps).

kinnporsche-porsche.gif

And named him Elizabeth II

kinnporsche-kinnporsche-the-series.gif

cr. to owners

Guess he had time to spare during a commercial break of Miss Universe. :joy:

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

12 minutes ago, larus said:

Not a good sign. I predict a dropping in the near future. :w00t:

Thanks for the feedback on Alchemy of Souls  @partyon @larus
Was thinking of watching it - guess not :D

On 6/17/2022 at 2:13 PM, partyon said:

Have you tried the following fruits? I tried them and they are pretty yummy! :love:

Egg fruit

Prickly pear (from the Indian fig cactus)

Custard Apple

Sweet Cucumber (Melon Pear)

On 6/17/2022 at 2:24 PM, partyon said:

Have you tried sweet passion fruit?

You can make really nice cocktails from it. :kiss_wink: Like a Pisco Sour.

I saw all the fruits pictures, made me go gaga the other day

@sadthe1st with apples and peaches  plus fresh green dates

@Thong Thin with rambutan

Me just bought this

Extending the Storage and Post-storage Life of Dragon Fruit |  Ecozensolutions

and I have yet to seen yellow ones
Organic Dragon Fruit (Yellow) — Melissas Produce

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

Are you watching any dramas? This Thai BL lakorn I just started on is so much fun. I keep laughing

No, I am not watching anything right now. I want to start some kdramas because I have free time right now but I am not in the mood to stay on front of my laptop to watch anything.

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

Tankhun forced Porsche to dress up in a mermaid suit as punishment for killing Elizabeth and Sebastian (his pet carps).

Thanks for explaning. I saw the gif and I was perplexed. Why that merman have a bra? :w00t:

14 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

and I have yet to seen yellow ones

I have not seen red ones either (only on pictures). Dragon fruits have a good taste? I think I heard on a cooking show that they don`t have a prominent taste.

It was the first time to hear about rambutan. I have to search for a picture. It looks like lyche. Does it have a similar taste?

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

15 minutes ago, larus said:

I want to start some kdramas because I have free time right now but I am not in the mood to stay on front of my laptop to watch anything.

I feel you sister. :kiss_wink: I keep waking up very early every morning, so am taking the opportunity to watch some kdramas and lakorns before breakfast.

But gonna head to the Farmer's Market in a bit - want to buy some fresh veggies and maybe some berries too. Really longing for strawberries. :love:  Plus I want to get some nice cheese and bread.  And flowers.

Black Friday Nbc GIF by Superstore

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

18 minutes ago, larus said:

I have not seen red ones either (only on pictures). Dragon fruits have a good taste? I think I heard on a cooking show that they don`t have a prominent taste.

It was the first time to hear about rambutan. I have to search for a picture. It looks like lyche. Does it have a similar taste?

Dragonfruits has mild sweet flavour and very juicy (lots of juice).   You can just peel the skin off the fruits and eat on its own, like scoop with spoon  or cut into cubes.  Some blend it into drinks or make into custards, puddings.   Reason cos of its bright colouring and flavour.  

Dragon fruit is a tropical fruit native to Mexico and Central America. Its taste is like a combination of a kiwi and a pear - wiki

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

But gonna head to the Farmer's Market in a bit - want to buy some fresh veggies and maybe some berries too. Really longing for strawberries. :love:  Plus I want to get some nice cheese and bread.  And flowers.

Strawberry Facts - Fun Facts About Strawberries

Here for you @partyon

me having these 
Buy Preserved Fruit Dried Plum Salty and Sour Plum Sweet Sour Snack 6oz 话梅  #13-Salty plum Online in Indonesia. B08BNN391M
dried salty, sweet sour plums

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I've never had that. Have only had dried sweet plums. But not salty sour ones. What do they taste like?

Thanks for the strawberries. :kiss_wink: Thinking of buying some rhubarb too. Maybe I should bake a pie this afternoon?

exps177326_CW143042B02_20_4b_WEB.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

I've never had that. Have only had dried sweet plums.

Same hear. I never knew there are other type of plums. :)

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

I've never had that. Have only had dried sweet plums. But not salty sour ones. What do they taste like?

Well, they are preserved plums ... many versions, some just bit tad salty, some too sweet, depends on your tastebud

A Grade Rose Berry Plum, Packaging Type: Plastic Bag, Packaging Size: 5 Kg,  Rs 1200/kilogram | ID: 20526811055

this one more on the sweeter side

Amazon.com: Preserved Fruit Dried Plum Salty Sweet and Sour Plum Seedless  plum meat 话梅肉 6 oz : Grocery & Gourmet Food
sweetish sour

500g Preserved Fruit Dried Plum Salty and Sour Plum Sweet Sour | Etsy Hong  Kong
saltier more but sweet sour too

hahahhahahahh

you have to eat, to know loll @partyon :4267_LiccGif:  and I am not pregnant , hahahahhah

Please bake

1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

you have to eat, to know loll @partyon

I don't think we have them here though? I should try when I go to Singapore next time.

Yes, baking is fun! Rhubarb strawberry crumble. Yum! :ilike:

rhubarb-crumble-11-1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

11 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Well, they are preserved plums ... many versions, some just bit tad salty, some too sweet, depends on your tastebud

They are preserved in different ways so that`s why they are salty? I got it. But I am still surprised at how many variety there are. We have only smoked dried plums.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@partyon  what happened to the "None of the above?"   And who is MM?

In "Would you rather" polls there are only 2 options. :D  MM = Meghan Markle

(You can always refer to the add subtract glossary if you're unsure about some acronyms :) )

@larus never heard of smoked dried plums either?

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, larus said:

They are preserved in different ways so that`s why they are salty? I got it. But I am still surprised at how many variety there are. We have only smoked dried plums.

Here plentiful ..... many types of preservations on plums

Re-Branding the Prune » Sociological Images | Dried plums, Anti aging food,  Beef tagine 

fresh plums and dried prunes
guess you must have tried dried prunes

Best Dry Dates Price |Type of Best Dry Fruit Dates - Kurma Dates

for those who want ,sweet, sweet dates

byee