Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

need to first use water gush spray the plants, then add some dish soap diluted with the neem oil, and spray top and bottom of every leaf.. this is same for white flies treatment..

I bought the one with neem oil solution not the pure one so I'm not sure if what's on it but the color is milky white. Idk if it has a dish soap solution already. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

15 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

good morning chingus!

@MayanEcho @Sky Kang @joccu @Thong Thin @Min2206 @Wuzetian @confusedheart @agenth @gm4queen @larus @Lmangla @partyon @SilverDawn @the_sweetroad @Ameera Ali @twinkle_little_star @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @kokodus @nohamahamoud2002 @willenette @Arkahd

i'm having vegetarian fried kway teow noodles for breakfast!

cr.: owner

today is time to browse and shop for poinsettias.

i'm going to mix pots of red with some white!

the ones from holland are so beautiful

@sadthe1styou can keep this 2-3 months alive. Water regularly so that the soil stays evenly moist about once per week. :heart:

+2

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Good afternoon! Done with lunch? ❤ 

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @Arkahd @confusedheart @ferily @gm4queen @joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @nohamahamoud2002 @partyon @sadthe1st @SilverDawn @Sky Kang @Sleepy Owl @the_sweetroad @Tamakins @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Ah, yummy grilled seafood and fish soup to help start the week. :)

ctto 

ctto 

@MayanEcho I love fish soup since it uses several varieties of fish cooked in one pot with vegetables and aromatics. Whenever I prepare this I include a bit of tomato. I prefer this kind of soup because it's clear broth & not cream. I love salmon than tuna. I can eat fish everyday even without meat.    :Woah:

+2

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@sadthe1styou can keep this 2-3 months alive. Water regularly so that the soil stays evenly moist about once per week. :heart:

Once per week? Omo, my poinsettias would be in flower heaven after 2 weeks... :grimace: I feel like my Christmas poinsettias need to be watered every 3 or 4 days. They dry out so quickly.

:crybaby:

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Nosy me is asking what did you have. :lol: Oh yeah, that amaryllis pic you posted reminded me of a story. Thanks for posting that.

Chingu, I had a variety of fish, salads and lots of desserts. :yum:

What's the story? Tell us too! :joy:

By the way, seems that not only @Min2206 dongsaeng, but also @agenth chingu is quite smitten by my Park Hyung Sik puppy oppa.

park-hyung-sik-2.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Except for some questionable exceptions, these 2 seem to have good taste in oppas. I know because they like the same oppas as I do.

:loolz:

PS. @Ameera Ali twin, I have a feeling PHS oppa may have acquired abs in the army. He is definitely heavier now than before enlisting. We need to investigate!

:wow1:

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@partyon, @kokodus ~ there is a filipino version of boys over flowers - "he's into her" - and it is suitably cheesy and the actors actually look  like kids. hahahahah....  just watched ep 1 and it is not bad... maybe I will watch a few more... 

Yet you are not going to watch the Thai version premiering on Dec 18th? :rage:

Seriously sweetie. :kitty:

Guys, I put up a poll. :glasses:

@MayanEcho @Sky Kang @joccu @Thong Thin @Min2206 @Wuzetian @confusedheart @agenth @gm4queen @larus @Lmangla @partyon @SilverDawn @the_sweetroad @Ameera Ali @twinkle_little_star @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @kokodus @nohamahamoud2002 @willenette @Arkahd @sadthe1st

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, willenette said:

I love salmon than tuna.

I dislike a particular fish because it tastes like mud. 

I like seafood, but snails are a hard sell to me. 

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Guys, I put up a poll.

Sorry @gm4queen, but can't help wondering at this point, if whether the more you ask about your oppa's drama, the longer you'd have to wait for it to be shown. :lol:

1 hour ago, partyon said:

What's the story? Tell us too!

"On the tall stalk of the amaryllis a single bud appeared--a living calendar to remind us that Thanksgiving and Christmas were drawing nigh. It was our only plant alive now, and it was, by far, our most cherished possession..." (Flowers in the Attic)

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

13 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Sorry @gm4queen, but can't help wondering at this point, if whether the more you ask about your oppa's drama, the longer you'd have to wait for it to be shown. :lol:

OMO! So you are saying that @gm4queen is the reason why her oppa's drama hasn't aired yet? :scream:

surprised keanu reeves GIF

13 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

"On the tall stalk of the amaryllis a single bud appeared--a living calendar to remind us that Thanksgiving and Christmas were drawing nigh. It was our only plant alive now, and it was, by far, our most cherished possession..." (Flowers in the Attic)

Whoa. So many years ago since I read that book. :sweats:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

+2

On 12/4/2021 at 8:17 AM, partyon said:

How are my long lost dongsaengs doing? :kiss_wink:

I'm doing good, thank you. Totally into 'Happiness' these days.

@kokodusYa! Sis! Can you win another competition please? It's almost over! 

Oh and by the way, about BTS....

Spoiler

I don't like em. Deal with it. 

Shrug Shoulders GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

9 hours ago, Sky Kang said:

I bought the one with neem oil solution not the pure one so I'm not sure if what's on it but the color is milky white. Idk if it has a dish soap solution already.

ready to use type?

i bought the home mix from the nursery, ready to use.. and it's not meant to be super strong so need to apply to the infected plants a few times before it eventually rids all the pests

8 hours ago, willenette said:

you can keep this 2-3 months alive. Water regularly so that the soil stays evenly moist about once per week.

hehehe keeping the poinsettia alive is easy, its maintaining the redness thats challenging.. the weather is too warm.. unless i keep adding ice cubes to the sides of the planter

Halloween No GIF by happydog

7 hours ago, partyon said:

I feel like my Christmas poinsettias need to be watered every 3 or 4 days. They dry out so quickly.

i water around the same days as u chingu.

its humid here.. but i stay on high floors so its quite windy as well the soil dries off quite fast.. i try not to let the soil stay overly damp cos then it invites fungus gnats!!! the annoying little things!

Fly Wtf GIF

good morning chingus!

@MayanEcho @Sky Kang @joccu @confusedheart @Thong Thin @Min2206 @Wuzetian @larus @agenth @Lmangla @twinkle_little_star @Ameera Ali @partyon @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @SilverDawn @the_sweetroad @kokodus @gm4queen @willenette @Arkahd

i hope @BlackLotus1025 @SidTheGuy @elan1 are doing well too!

9FZ1T3uK6H4mtKJAlwszGVzWdaPVdTCzwRfsCujm

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

7 hours ago, partyon said:

By the way, seems that not only @Min2206 dongsaeng, but also @agenth chingu is quite smitten by my Park Hyung Sik puppy oppa.

Except for some questionable exceptions, these 2 seem to have good taste in oppas. I know because they like the same oppas as I do.

Good morning Chingus ! 

Just hopping in to say Hi

Park Hyung Sik In Talks For Historical Drama As First Project Following  Military Discharge | Soompi

am watching Park Hyung Sik, yes :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Lee Jun Ho too :partyblob:

2PM's Junho Talks About His Chemistry With Lee Se Young And Lee Deok Hwa In  “The Red Sleeve” | Soompi

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

Breakfast-with-Braces.jpg

Happy Monday! ❤ 

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @Arkahd @confusedheart @ferily @gm4queen @joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @nohamahamoud2002 @partyon @sadthe1st @SilverDawn @Sky Kang @Sleepy Owl @the_sweetroad @Tamakins @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Off for a half hour walk before it gets warm. :)

@partyon It's one of those books that was too ahead when it was first published. I collected the rest of the Dollanganger saga when I was in uni. 

@gm4queen It does feel longer the more you think of it. :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5