Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Sending-Fresh-Flowers-On-Morning-wg8516.

Hi guys! It's Sunday already! Another busy day... Hope you all are doing fine! :smooches3:

By the way @partyon chingu, why would you call Ro Woon has baby abs? Is it because he hasn't enlisted in military yet? Oh my.. You ladies have high standards which is out of this world! :loolz:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

7 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

@partyon i guess your twin @Ameera Ali has trained him hard during the times when she disappeared in the Soompi forest

Aigoo chingu @sadthe1st :bawling:

Looks like my twin trained Junho too hard in the forest, because Junho lost so much weight and is way too skinny currently.

:crybaby:

1) He looks better with more weight. Look at how cute he is in Chief Kim:

tumblr_p6tjz1W8dF1rxsk42o9_r1_400.gifv

cr. to owner

vs. skinny face in Red Sleeve Cuff;

030e236e215deeb75cc2497a4dfe5c65dc713d5f

cr. to owner

2) If he had left the weight from his Chief Kim days, his abs would be bigger too.

Just Saying Come On GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

5 hours ago, gm4queen said:

chingu, why would you call Ro Woon has baby abs?

Because his abs are tiny. Like a baby. :emmm:

Good morning sweeties! :dorakiss: Europe is in chaos because of the new variant. How's it in other parts of the world?

• Sad 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, gm4queen said:

You ladies have high standards which is out of this world!

Child Smile GIF

52 minutes ago, partyon said:

Looks like my twin trained Junho too hard in the forest, because Junho lost so much weight and is way too skinny currently.

oops i never really notice him until now, cos usually i will only peek more at that actor if he has a good looking face.. of cos, getting to see some abs in the dramas would be a bonus.. i'm that shallow.. hahaha

It Is What It Is Dont Care GIF by AwesomenessTV

52 minutes ago, partyon said:

Europe is in chaos because of the new variant. How's it in other parts of the world?

On Friday, Singapore also said it will restrict entry to travellers with recent travel history to seven African countries following the emergence of the variant in that region.

All long-term pass holders and short-term visitors with travel history within the previous 14 days to Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa and Zimbabwe are not allowed to enter Singapore or transit here.

source: cna

please take care and stay safe chingu! and all who are in europe and UK!

but it's a matter of time we will start detecting cases? since some other travelers might have been in close contact during airport transits or what's nots and then still allowed access into singapore etc.

there's a lot of news and stuffs about vaccines not effective about this new variants as well but, imho no point panicking since there will definitely be more mutations in the near future. more importantly is how to minimise the impact and lessen the adverse consequences to the people's health, and the country's economy.

i met up with friends for brunch and shopped a little.. home with mini eclairs and some hong kong pastries!!

egg tarts.. wife biscuits (pic below).. char siew su (honey roast pork pastry bun)

Wife+Biscuit+016-001.jpg

cr.: owner

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

strawberry-dessert-strawberry-fruits-wal

Good afternoon! ❤ 

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @Arkahd @confusedheart @ferily @gm4queen @joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @nohamahamoud2002 @partyon @sadthe1st @SilverDawn @Sky Kang @Sleepy Owl @the_sweetroad @Tamakins @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Lunch for later.:)

Cantonese_Style_Chicken_Chowmein.jpg

ctto 

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Good morning sweeties!  Europe is in chaos because of the new variant. How's it in other parts of the world?

Flights from Omicron affected African countries are banned. There are also some new border restrictions, new quarantine rules, and new requirements for incoming passengers.

At present it's less than 100 cases per day, but if new infections again surge, at most it will be curfew/lockdown and schools back to online. Tough balancing act really between applying restrictions for everyone's health, and still keeping the economy healthy.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, partyon said:

1) He looks better with more weight. Look at how cute he is in Chief Kim:

2) If he had left the weight from his Chief Kim days, his abs would be bigger too.

Chief kim was his superior body shape :4267_LiccGif:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Stay safe and healthy, everyone. :heart:

No new restrictions for our area yet although last Christmas was what horribly sent things up through the roof...so we'll see what the government decides as the holiday season comes. There's still a mask mandate indoors, in schools, and on public transport, and most people still wear masks when they're walking around downtown.

The other day I was walking outside without anyone else around. It was cold, so I put my mask on just to keep my face warm. What have we come to?! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

8 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Stay safe and healthy, everyone. :heart:

The other day I was walking outside without anyone else around. It was cold, so I put my mask on just to keep my face warm. What have we come to?! :D

I do the same. :lol: In winter they are helpful... summers they're hell. I take public transport to get to work and it feels like i'm suffocating then.

@joccu lol good video. He's so good! 

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, SilverDawn said:

summers they're hell. I take public transport to get to work and it feels like i'm suffocating then.

hahahaha i feel you!! masks and social distancing are still mandatory in sg.. and sg weather is no joke when it comes to hot and high humidity.. i feel like yogi bear most of the time

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4TqVLt9vAQj8UB7tfbVa

so why yogi bear? cos the mask covers the area same as the lighter tone of yogi bear.. and it's like free sauna inside the mask..

==

good morning chingus!

monday all over again here.. and we are a few days away from december!!

@MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Min2206 @Wuzetian @Sky Kang @confusedheart @agenth @joccu @larus @partyon @Ameera Ali @Lmangla @SilverDawn @kokodus @the_sweetroad @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @twinkle_little_star @nohamahamoud2002 @ferily @gm4queen @Arkahd

Soft-Chewy-Gingerbread-Men-Cookies-SQ.jp

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Hello & good afternoon...

I was totally knocked out after the booster shot on Saturday till yesterday, can't even lift up my arm and whole body feels feverish.

Never I had experienced during my 1st and 2nd vaccine shots.

@agenth  @4evrkdrama  @Ameera Ali  @confusedheart @joccu  @Lmangla  @larus  @LeftCoastOppa  @Min2206  @mirmz  @MayanEcho  @partyon  @Sleepy Owl  @sadthe1st  @Wuzetian  @willenette  @sadthe1st  @nohamahamoud2002  @SilverDawn @Sky Kang  @the_sweetroad  @ferily  @Arkahd

538486c3400bde64f45da95cd89a2014.jpg

cr owner

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

5vg0qD5.gif

@larus @joccu

@LeftCoastOppa

@Ameera Ali

@Sleepy Owl

@MayanEcho

@confusedheart 

@mirmz

@hsmz

@Calli

@Ernie

@4evrkdrama

@pompyavi

*waving hands*

hai there.

to all, chingus. :D 

took an amount alongside in this calculation from add and subtract methods.

DEin.gif

4524738d84d0cf6a951eaaf39c070f98966a256a

Spoiler

giphy-2.gif

Spoiler

real soothing rays.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

7 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Hello & good afternoon...

I was totally knocked out after the booster shot on Saturday till yesterday, can't even lift up my arm and whole body feels feverish.

Never I had experienced during my 1st and 2nd vaccine shots.

@agenth  @4evrkdrama  @Ameera Ali  @confusedheart @joccu  @Lmangla  @larus  @LeftCoastOppa  @Min2206  @mirmz  @MayanEcho  @partyon  @Sleepy Owl  @sadthe1st  @Wuzetian  @willenette  @sadthe1st  @nohamahamoud2002  @SilverDawn @Sky Kang  @the_sweetroad  @ferily  @Arkahd

cr owner

@Thong Thin ohhh................good that you already got your booster shot. I have not yet completed my 6-months after completing my primary COVID-19 vaccination series. And this will be on January next year. I want to choose the same vaccine, which is Pfizer for me. I prefer the vaccine type that I originally received. So far, reactions reported after getting a booster shot were similar to those of the two-shot or single-dose primary series. :tears:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4