Add and Subtract Game

RayAmbler7

37 minutes ago, partyon said:

In the absence of my twin @Ameera Ali I will not be able to give you a fully comprehensive answer. You see my twin has a "best of abs" gif library, and I would love to give you some exhibits.... But I will do my best. :kiss_wink:

WHAT ABOUT MY OPPA???????

sad drama GIF by WE tv

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, joccu said:

@SilverDawn  you get used to it. and I have always lived in a country where winter meant lot of snow. 

when I was little till when I was 20 we had long winter. It started in October and ended in march.  Winter meant back then lot off snow and the temp was under -20 even in here.  Up north the winter is still pretty long. 

But now days in here we are lucky if we have snow for month.  Last winter it started to snow heavy on January and the stayed till end of February/early March.

I really want to try living in countries with snow. I want to try throwing snow balls and making snowman

happy falling down GIF by Molang

Living in a tropical country is too hot

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

waking up to a cool breezy morning with the sun bright and sunny!!

Cream-Cheese-Pound-Cake-2.jpg

cr.: owner

good morning chingus!

@Sky Kang @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Min2206 @SilverDawn @agenth @the_sweetroad @joccu @larus @Wuzetian @twinkle_little_star @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @confusedheart @BlackLotus1025 @SidTheGuy @kokodus @Arkahd @nohamahamoud2002 @4evrkdrama @pompyavi @elan1 @mirmz @Nodame @ferily @gm4queen and all chingus who went abs-hunting and lost the trail back here..

coffee-cups-collectioncoffee-in-a-row-pi

cr.: owner

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

@partyon @gm4queen@Sky Kang @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @SilverDawn @agenth @the_sweetroad @joccu @larus @twinkle_little_star @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @confusedheart  @kokodus @Arkahd @nohamahamoud2002 @4evrkdrama @pompyavi @sadthe1st  @ferily 

Happy Thanksgiving Day Images | Free Vectors, Stock Photos & PSDHappy Thanksgiving, Chingus :blush:

Welcome to the Add/ Sub Thread @ferily

Hi @Sleepy Owl sunbae-nim.  Know you are busy with work, pray you are still sane.

17 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Wow, we are watching same dramas then!! 

I am not watching "Royal Inspector" from your list. How is that one so far?

Royal Inspector Joy is sweet and funny drama to me.   Though it is a mystery, detective solving drama, there are some comedy,  funny moments which are relatable.  Taecyeon was a villain in Vincenzo but here he acts goofy at times.  I like the FL here - bold, speaks her mind yet lovable.   And the 2 sidekicks including the corrupted officials are good.   Yes, I prefer this to Happiness, I must say.   Both Taec and Jun Ho's dramas are doing well.   Chemistry-wise too. 

6 hours ago, partyon said:

Let me summarize The King's Affection for people who are not watching it:

I am with you @partyon  - have to drop it.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Morning to a wet cool Friday !

@agenth  @Ameera Ali  @4evrkdrama  @confusedheart  @gm4queen  @joccu  @kokodus  @larus  @Lmangla  @LeftCoastOppa  @Min2206  @MayanEcho  @sadthe1st  @Sleepy Owl  @Wuzetian  @willenette @Sky Kang  @SilverDawn @nohamahamoud2002  @the_sweetroad

Welcome @ferily

maxresdefault.jpg

cr owner

19 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Happiness is good, but there are too many annoying and stupid characters. I even find the leads stupid (FL is, can't change my mind), and ML is crazy seeing how he spread all the blood on the wife killer's face (was good to see, but was a crazy move considering it could lead to that guy getting infected). 

I watched her Queen of Ambition long ago, and while it was fine for me, Soo Ae was great in that drama. Not the type I would re-watch though. Hopefully this will be different and not like that one as I think. 

I watched Jirisan ep 1, and then stopped it right there. The Camera work, direction, background music and also the CGI were all so bad that I couldn't continue. I didn't drop it per say since the plot was interested by the end of ep 1. I am waiting for it to end, will check the reviews and then restart it if I find the reviews to be good. 

Artificial City was already on my watchlist since I read Soo Ae will be acting in it. Its been almost 6 years since she last acted in a drama. I loved her previous drama, it was a rom-com, not really a fan of rom-coms, but you don't always see Soo Ae in such light dramas. So yeah, I loved that drama and she was great in it. 

Hopefully Artificial City will be a good one too.

The ML was so cool when he smear those blood on Mr Oh's face, served him right for

being so unreasonable by putting those residents in danger.

Never agreed more, Soo Aee is good in Queen Ambition and I do hope she does the

same in Artificial City.

Oh no, Jirisan is so bad ????... Is in my watch list but have yet to watch.

3 hours ago, Sky Kang said:

I really want to try living in countries with snow. I want to try throwing snow balls and making snowman

Trust me, is really fun and enjoyable playing with snow.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

tumblr-421a463db8837dae6ef716c8265725c3-

@larus @joccu

@LeftCoastOppa

@Ameera Ali

@Sleepy Owl

@MayanEcho

@confusedheart 

@mirmz

@hsmz

@Calli

@4evrkdrama

@Ernie

@elan1

@pompyavi

hai there. to all, chingus. *bowing head* :D

adjusting or extending the calculation process afterwards for the addition and subtraction.

0jczjl.gif

main-qimg-a87982d349e6280f31023bbea3036f

Spoiler

Bruised-Wasteful-Arizonaalligatorlizard-

Spoiler

reach out to sky moving.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 5

@SilverDawn we used to have not so hot summers. So like +25 and maybe week over +30. Summer ended in early on August.

Now days thanks to climate change we have pretty long summer. It's starts usually end off April and ends in end of September. The temp rises over +30 and stays there many days.  

I'm more a winter and spring person. I don't when the weather is too hot. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

7 hours ago, agenth said:

WHAT ABOUT MY OPPA???????

Oppa had good abs in K2, but scientifically speaking - not as good as the ones I listed in my earlier post.

Bill Nye Scientist GIF by NETFLIX

Also, oppa lost his abs after K2. Plus he sported long hair that didn’t suit him AT ALL. :rage:

So he gets minus points for that. :smashes:

Good morning sweeties! :dorakiss:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, joccu said:

@SilverDawn  you get used to it. and I have always lived in a country where winter meant lot of snow. 

when I was little till when I was 20 we had long winter. It started in October and ended in march.  Winter meant back then lot off snow and the temp was under -20 even in here.  Up north the winter is still pretty long. 

But now days in here we are lucky if we have snow for month.  Last winter it started to snow heavy on January and the stayed till end of February/early March.

wow, so much changes within a few years. is it the effect of global warming? 

6 hours ago, Sky Kang said:

+2

I live in a tropical country which has basically all climates. so in mountains, we get snows. there are people who go and visit in winter just to get experience of snow. 

sykfd1d2juiatfrj_1636612761.jpeg 

@partyon ~ am hoping to watch greatest love ep 1 today. yesterday, I started but it was so late that I started falling asleep. today, I will watch when I am actually awake. hahahaha... 

morning all. have a great friday!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Trust me, is really fun and enjoyable playing with snow.

How I wish it snows in my country. Being on a tropical country is like a living hell during summer. 

38 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I live in a tropical country which has basically all climates. so in mountains, we get snows. there are people who go and visit in winter just to get experience of snow. 

Lucky you! We only get to experience hail storms which is bad. The coldest we can experience was around 9-10 degrees and does not go below that so no chance of snow to happen.

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

36 minutes ago, Sky Kang said:

The coldest we can experience was around 9-10 degrees

and its only 22-24 lowest over my side

Baby Reaction GIF

i shall just go peel some tangerines eat and be emo..

Leave Me Alone Cat GIF

• LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

:waves: guys!

I was out this morning for some work! It's been a really long time since I went out of the home! Feel the cold winter air.. :sweet:

Hope you guys are doing fine! See you later, everyone! Have fun... :dorashakes:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2