Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Lmangla Which episode are you on, sweetie?

I am still on ep 3 and Dok Go Jin just bought so many dresses "by mistake" while defending the FL.

And then he calls the FL to ask her to pick up the dresses he by mistake bought to her, but she's not answering.

Why?

Because he erased his number from her phone and told her never to pick up any of his calls. No contact forever.

But he's now upset she isn't answering him anyway.

What a baby

:loolz:

And then the FL's manager's head got stuck in Dok Go Jin's helmet and Dok Go Jin is having a meltdown. :D

cha-seung-won-the-greatest-love.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, Sky Kang said:

So basically... they already spoiled the story of wtcb way back 2011 and with the same actress too... 

hahahah.... ae jong looked up the ending -- so it looks like it was some sort of well-known folk tale? 

@partyon ~ am on ep 5. 

• Shocked 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

20 minutes ago, Sky Kang said:

Is it good? I'm seeing mixed reviews... Also YAI only appeared until ep 3??

yups.. he got eliminated by the golems in the last part of ep3..

Summer Reaction GIF

a bit too much for me haha i thought it was only cult, but then there is supernatural as well.. and there is the crazy bunch of people under another cultish belief that go around beating up and killing people to give them "the punishment"..

not going to finish the rest of the episodes..

Over It No GIF by YoungerTV

going to watch ep4 of Shadow Beauty and hopefully when i'm done, eng subs will be out for Red Sleeve Cuff ep6 hahahaha i want to watch the petals bath scene

Rachel Bb20 GIF by Big Brother

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

:waves: guys!

Well, I am taking back my words. It was so sunny in the afternoon but it was thunderstorming in the evening! Still raining as we speak.. Hope you guys are doing fine.:bashful:

Anyway, I am out to watch Jirisan, the only Korean drama I am currently watching! Never know when my favorite actor's gonna hit the screen! :crybaby:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

@Lmangla Ep 4 of the Greatest Love:

Goo Ae Jung (FL) sneaks into Dok Go Jin's house to leave water he had asked for (she offered to help the assistant).

She ends up knocking over lots of stuff by mistake - just to scare Dok Go Jin (who doesn't know she's in his house).

She spills some stuff on the floor, and tries to wipe it.

Only to discover it's Dok Go Jin's underwear she's been using as a rag.
:joy:

In the end, she tries to flee the house with said underwear in her hands, only to be caught by Dok Go Jin AND setting off the burglar alarm.

:loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@MayanEcho I also love flat bread like Focaccia and pita. Flatbreads are one of the healthiest bread varieties you can

get.    :wut:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

tales from greatest love ~ so it is interesting that the confession happened so early because we now have a prolonged conflict which is rather interesting. generally in most dramas, the confession happens at the tail end but here it is the reverse. the real conflict is in what to do with those feelings. the only other genre where I can see these same kind of issues with popularity and fall out is the high school romance genre where the popular girl/boy falls in love with someone unpopular. found it interesting that dokko jin admits that he has never truly liked anyone because he has always liked himself first. hahahahah...not something people usually admit but he is so vain that he admits it without a second thought. kekeke...

as for ae jong, the conflict is the real power dynamic imbalance that happens with someone of not her level. in a way, this is like a corporate scandal. here, any fallout will be far more worse for her because she is already at the bottom of the celebrity pool. plus, she has already faced such issues in her past earlier that she doesn't want to go through it again. so there is the fear of what will happen if you let your heart flutter and perhaps, instead of pride, it is far more important to have food and money for survival. so some rather interesting themes as conflict for romance.

re: @partyon, @kokodus, @confusedheart

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Hello chingus!

Lunch for a crowd pulled off without a hitch but now I'm dead tired. :lol: So many dishes to wash now. All adults and teens are vaccinated so hopefully no one gets sick....though Covid cases are quite low in our area, thank God.

A friend brought these Cranberry Bliss Bars today and they were delicious:

cranberry-bliss-bars-1-3-768x960.jpg

Source: https://www.jocooks.com/recipes/copycat-starbucks-cranberry-bliss-bars/

All that to say, I'm feeling overwhelmed by kdrama decisions. Catch up on The King's Affection? Catch up on NWBU? Start Search:WWW for the first time? SKY Castle? I'm feeling scattered....

:D

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, partyon said:

but I would call them baby abs.

i think with his physique, he needs to beef up more.. the arms give a more chubby vibes than firm muscles and the lines at the center chest muscles looked, like drew ons. hahahaha sorry if he is @ferily's oppa!

of cos the best example to refer to would be @partyon and @Ameera Ali 49.5/49.5 oppa

joo-won-abs-alice.jpg

cr.: owner

good morning chingus!

@MayanEcho @joccu @Sky Kang @confusedheart @Thong Thin @SilverDawn @the_sweetroad @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @agenth @larus @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @partyon @twinkle_little_star @gm4queen @willenette @nohamahamoud2002 @Min2206 @ferily @Arkahd @kokodus

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQAs9QtE_EaOrnXe66hyV

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 2

@partyon i guess your twin @Ameera Ali has trained him hard during the times when she disappeared in the Soompi forest

FFOJ90HWQAMgzDZ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

although, there is still the chest part that's quite flat..  @Ameera Ali needs to work him 24x7 for a few more months

feels like eating some tater tots.. 

mashed-potato-tots-8a-700x695.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

20211128-101824.gif

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

@larus @joccu

@LeftCoastOppa

@Ameera Ali

@Sleepy Owl

@MayanEcho

@confusedheart 

@mirmz

@hsmz

@Calli

@Ernie

@4evrkdrama

@pompyavi

@cenching

hai there.

*bowing head* chingus. :D

wishing you a wonderful day ahead. 

there's no denying that totals are almost always the same goes after adding and subtracting methods.

giphy-2.gif

Spoiler

Aged-Blind-Labradorretriever-max-1mb.gif

Spoiler

let it snow.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 6