Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@MayanEcho ~ what dish is that? looks like some sort of tofu stuffed with something?

@partyon ~ yes, that is seriously one fugly outfit. am wondering if the stylist was inspired by kindergarten kids? a bib to wipe while you are eating + some neck pad to lean on while you fall asleep? and add shorts for mobility in the playground to kick and play? and large front pockets to pick up the shiny stones in the park? 

great2.png 

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

25 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@MayanEcho ~ what dish is that? looks like some sort of tofu stuffed with something?

@partyon ~ yes, that is seriously one fugly outfit. am wondering if the stylist was inspired by kindergarten kids? a bib to wipe while you are eating + some neck pad to lean on while you fall asleep? and add shorts for mobility in the playground to kick and play? and large front pockets to pick up the shiny stones in the park? 

Hahahaha. This was one of my early dramas, so when I first watched it, I thought that Koreans have such strange taste. LOL. Now that i think about it, I guess she is just trying to get attention by any means possible? I dont know. 

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon @kokodus ~ kekkeke... seeing doko jin (greatest love) fake his leg injury reminded me of this funny incident in school. during vacation, this boy twisted/tore a ligament. back at school, all the girls were like "poor thing" -- he was too thrilled as none of the girls would even talk to him usually. so even after he was healed, he would limp a little occasionally for attention. :lol: but then, he forgot which leg to limp on and one of the other boys pointed it out that he is limping on the wrong foot. me and my friend were rolling with laughter. suffice to say, all the girls knew the story by the end of the day.

:loolz:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

@partyon @kokodus ~ kekkeke... seeing doko jin (greatest love) fake his leg injury reminded me of this funny incident in school. during vacation, this boy twisted/tore a ligament. back at school, all the girls were like "poor thing" -- he was too thrilled as none of the girls would even talk to him usually. so even after he was healed, he would limp a little occasionally for attention. :lol: but then, he forgot which leg to limp on and one of the other boys pointed it out that he is limping on the wrong foot. me and my friend were rolling with laughter. suffice to say, all the girls knew the story by the end of the day.

10 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekekek.... okay how many of us watch enough cartoons to be quick on a quiz? :lol: guess dokojin (greatest love) watches cartoons when he is not filming? 

This only goes to prove that Dokko jin is still a little boy at heart. LOL.

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

This only goes to prove that Dokko jin is still a little boy at heart. LOL.

kekeke... I find this drama interesting especially after re-watching it after so many years. I remember one line in a review/recap I read long ago where they questioned how a grown adult man would not know how to recognize love or his interest in her and how he can be so immature...

however, while watching this time, I see two sides of dokko jin. there is one face where he is super shrewd when it comes to managing his image and figuring out how to work the crowd as well as saying the right things and making the right career  moves. then there is the other face where he is hilariously vain, rude and over-the-top and yes, almost childish.

one thing that struck me while watching is that this isn't a love at first sight type romance. instead he is drawn to her because he empathizes with her sense of humiliation. so it is a human emotion that draws him in and he notices how she works hard though without results. so from that angle, it makes sense that he wouldn't recognize love or attraction because he didn't even notice her as a woman. he just saw her as another human being. ae jong is the exception as he is more used to calculating and making moves on precision. he helps her not but it is more like he feels compelled to do so almost against his will. if she wasn't so strong willed, she would come across as pathetic but despite her troubles, she keeps going and holds herself with pride. so rather than looking out for her or looking down on her or feeling sorry for her, he is more drawn to who she is as a person. she is in some sense like him with a strong sense of pride. so it is an interesting dynamic behind all the flakiness. rather interesting romance really. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Checking in after a busy day. Hello, chingus!

Having lots of people over tomorrow so we had to clean for the first time in a long time. :lol: As far as entertaining goes, the Roomba and the Instant Pot are wonder machines!

Just watched this again for the nth time. Such a classic.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3