Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

as a local, i dun think there is much to see.. probably Gardens by the Bay and Marina Bay Sands..

but there's lots of yummy food!!

dun forget to visit malaysia too! they have lots of yummy food and more places to sightsee!!

I remember I drank a lot of this when I visited SG

spacer.png

And yes!! The food are sooo good!!! 

spacer.png

spacer.png

We were supposed to cross border to go to Malaysia but they said it is difficult to cross because of long queues and you have to wait for a long time. Is it true? 

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I believe In quality too 

+2

He's getting hotter and hotter

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

26 minutes ago, Sky Kang said:

I remember I drank a lot of this when I visited SG

you're definitely right on this one.. we have a crazy variety of bubbletea here. mostly brands from taiwan, and the craze never seem to die down.. they just evolve into something different!!

koi is one of the first few that came at the start of bubbletea craze, specifically this type.. milk tea with almost half the cup filled with a thick slab of wobbly grassjelly..

Grass jelly, or leaf jelly or herb jelly, is a jelly-like dessert eaten in East and Southeast Asia. It is created by using the Platostoma palustre plant and has a mild, slightly bitter taste. It is served chilled, with other toppings such as fruit, or in bubble tea or other drinks.

cr.: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grass_jelly

dea5945de73e1c0a477f2e8ff4866734.jpg

cr.: owner

then came the era of various toppings..

trust me, what is listed below are just some of the insane varieties

(different brands have their different toppings option)

b2ap3_thumbnail_gong-cha---toppings.jpg

and when people are complaining how unhealthy bubbletea are, the age of freshly brewed tea came along

1616491586-6059b442ad38b.jpg

and the fruits decided they shouldn't be left out..

Spoiler

d2103587-fed5-4867-b540-bf01d02749f9

oh well, the bubbletea trend will never die down since the country is super humid and warm at least half of the year hahahaha!

37 minutes ago, Sky Kang said:

We were supposed to cross border to go to Malaysia but they said it is difficult to cross because of long queues and you have to wait for a long time. Is it true? 

before covid, the causeway into malaysia is only congested during friday evenings when malaysians working in sg return home for the weekend.. or if there is a public holiday that falls on thu/fri or mon/tue where people apply leave to go malaysia (home for malaysians working in sg) or local singaporeans heading over for short vacations..

that's mostly if going into jb, ipoh, melaka or genting.. if you're going further like penang or kl, we would usually take a short flight (an hour or less).

==

good morning chingus!

@MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sky Kang @joccu @agenth @gm4queen @twinkle_little_star @larus @Lmangla @partyon @Ameera Ali @kokodus @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @willenette @nohamahamoud2002 @confusedheart @BlackLotus1025

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

27 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

koi is one of the first few that came at the start of bubbletea craze, specifically this type.. milk tea with almost half the cup filled with a thick slab of wobbly grassjelly..

Reveal hidden contents

oh well, the bubbletea trend will never die down since the country is super humid and warm at least half of the year hahahaha!

before covid, the causeway into malaysia is only congested during friday evenings when malaysians working in sg return home for the weekend.. or if there is a public holiday that falls on thu/fri or mon/tue where people apply leave to go malaysia (home for malaysians working in sg) or local singaporeans heading over for short vacations..

Noooo that looks so good I feel bad I only tried the original bubbletea and I think the taro one is the other flavor I tried. 

Ohhh I remember it was the week of Dipavali festival (did i say it right?) when we visited SG so most spaces are congested. 

Also the transportation to cross SG to Malaysia was so expensive. Is there a train to cross borders or only private cars can cross? The rental/tour services are so expensive. We were supposed to visit Legoland that time. 

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Morning....

@4evrkdrama  @BlackLotus1025  @confusedheart  @gm4queen  @joccu  @kokodus  @Lmangla  @LeftCoastOppa  @larus  @Min2206  @MayanEcho  @partyon  @sadthe1st  @Sleepy Owl  @nohamahamoud2002  @Wuzetian  @willenette

@sadthe1st  that eggslut.. how does it taste,  good ?

And  your coconut pot arrived..is the quality good ?

@MayanEcho  your weekend started... enjoy !!!

@Sky Kang   whenever I visited Sg, I love to eat their Sri Lanka crab.

@kokodus all your feminine oppas looks so beautiful,did they go under  the knife. :tounge_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@partyon @Lmangla

@larus @joccu

@LeftCoastOppa

@Ameera Ali

@gm4queen

@MayanEcho  @confusedheart

@4evrkdrama @pompyavi @Calli @mirmz

@Ernie 

hai chingus. finding all combinations of math methods, add or subtract to reach a given sum. :D

Ji-Sung-ji-sung-40308253-268-145.gif

Idle-Revolving-Dartfrog-max-1mb.gif

9re.gif

Spoiler

834d72ef32d84b400266a4aa6661ff31.gif

Spoiler

glistening with wetness.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

drinking-fancy-coffee.jpg

Have a nice Thursday! ❤ 

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @anjuliet @Arkahd @BlackLotus1025  @confusedheart @gm4queen @hsmz @joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @nohamahamoud2002 @partyon @sadthe1st @Sky Kang @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Mmm, minestrone soup during the weekend sounds like a good idea!

16037328825f970592c28d9.jpg

ctto

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

21 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

are you cooking the minestrone soup, i love it but hubby doesn't like.

Hubs luckily is a fan of tomatoes, much more than me, hehehe! But I'd tweak it so that the kiddos would like it as well. We all like soups or soupy treats a lot. :)

soup-recipes-1024x781.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

morning all!

it is quarter break holidays for schools here. normally, that would mean families flying off for a week somewhere. maybe visiting grandparents, going on treks or national parks or some vacation spot. popular overseas destinations were nearby neighbour countries like singapore, malaysia. wonder what all these families are doing these past few years stuck at home. kind of sad that all these fun family vacations have been robbed for the kiddos. 

• Sad 6
  • Thirsty 1

:waves: guys!

@Ameera Ali Haha! OMGosh! Poor him! He has no place in your heart! And whoa! That picture of Kim Min Jae is really smoking! Haha. He's also one of those actor who had such a great transformation! 

@sadthe1st Oh yeah! I've heard a lot of good things about Malaysia. It really is always a nice thing to know different places and learn different things about them especially their... food! I like grass jellies!

@confusedheart Subs are out now! Have you watched it? I think the seventh episode is full of nice stuff (not just the kissing scene). Haha. Oh yeah, JTJ is similar with DL when it comes to personality, I think. Both are quite reserved and well-mannered. Theory is it's because of the inheritance but also maybe because both families are rivals of some sort. Not sure yet, but I want to learn more of it. I think you really like Kwon Yool more than Kim Min Jae (their characters, of course) since you weren't able to recognized his body, er, his face earlier. Haha.

@partyon Wow! Your list is short. Haha. Hooray for Ji Sung and Jo In Sung! Haha! Poor Joo Won, just needed more .5% to reach half a part of your heart! Do you think Park Hyung Sik looks like JS? When I saw SWDBS, PHS reminded me of JS in some of his angles. Haha. Who's that Thai Danish oppa? I know one Thai actor named Mario Maurer. I like YSY in "Train". It was awesome! Thanks for sharing your list. :)

@Sky Kang Hello there!

@twinkle_little_star Thanks for JS's gifs! 

@Thong Thin Good evening and good morning from me me to you! Haha.

@MayanEcho Hello there! It's good to know that you have a dependable husband. Haha!

@Lmangla When I saw the quarter break, my initial thought was quarterback. Haha. Good evening and good morning to you!  

Hello to @joccu@Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @larus @kokodus @4evrkdrama @Min2206 @gm4queen @agenth @willenette @Wuzetian @nohamahamoud2002

I'm craving for this right now:

Samgyeopsal Grilled Pork Belly — One Table Café

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

5 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

you're definitely right on this one.. we have a crazy variety of bubbletea here. mostly brands from taiwan, and the craze never seem to die down.. they just evolve into something different!!

then came the era of various toppings..

trust me, what is listed below are just some of the insane varieties

(different brands have their different toppings option)

and when people are complaining how unhealthy bubbletea are, the age of freshly brewed tea came along

and the fruits decided they shouldn't be left out..

Reveal hidden contents

that's mostly if going into jb, ipoh, melaka or genting.. if you're going further like penang or kl, we would usually take a short flight (an hour or less).

==

good morning chingus!

@MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sky Kang @joccu @agenth @gm4queen @twinkle_little_star @larus @Lmangla @partyon @Ameera Ali @kokodus @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @willenette @nohamahamoud2002 @confusedheart @BlackLotus1025

@sadthe1st  this is an credibly unique looking beverage with an  added signature “bubbles”  & yummy tapioca pearls that sit at the bottom. It's really addictive despite that it's unhealthy. Well, I only drink it once a week anyway & not

everyday - hahaha - with less sugar, of course.    :shaq:

+2

5 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Morning....

@4evrkdrama  @BlackLotus1025  @confusedheart  @gm4queen  @joccu  @kokodus  @Lmangla  @LeftCoastOppa  @larus  @Min2206  @MayanEcho  @partyon  @sadthe1st  @Sleepy Owl  @nohamahamoud2002  @Wuzetian  @willenette

@sadthe1st  that eggslut.. how does it taste,  good ?

And  your coconut pot arrived..is the quality good ?

@MayanEcho  your weekend started... enjoy !!!

@Sky Kang   whenever I visited Sg, I love to eat their Sri Lanka crab.

@kokodus all your feminine oppas looks so beautiful,did they go under  the knife. :tounge_wink:

@Thong Thin  ohh....it seems that you love crabs from SIN. Try to dine in 8 Crabs when you're in the place. You will love it.

Hahaha - I believe that most of these what you called "feminine oppas" have gone under the knife.  South Korea is the plastic surgery capital of the world. I believe that one in three South Korean men/women have gone under the knife. Seoul has held the record for most cosmetic surgeries performed per capita for nearly a decade. And when you simply walk down the street or enter the subway in certain areas of Seoul, it's impossible not to see a flashy advertisement for a surgery clinic. In fact, most travel there for plastic surgery. People fly from all over the world to see doctors in Seoul. Where as in the States it's often taboo to discuss cosmetic surgery—such is not the case in South Korea. :Megalol:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

38 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

@Ameera Ali Haha! OMGosh! Poor him! He has no place in your heart! And whoa! That picture of Kim Min Jae is really smoking! Haha. He's also one of those actor who had such a great transformation! 

@Thong Thin Good evening and good morning from me me to you! Haha.

+ 2

Good morning and over my side here is afternoon 3:00pm ..

Hahaha.. that KMJ is not only smoking but SMOKING HOT with him holding on to his towel 

:loolz:

@willenette  thanks will look into it once we are able to cross border. 

But not all those that goes under the knife looks good.

Onc example is Lee Hwi-Hyang.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

Just now, Thong Thin said:

+ 2

Good morning and over my side here is afternoon 3:00pm ..

Hahaha.. that KMJ is not only smoking but SMOKING HOT with him holding on to his towel 

:loolz:

@willenette  thanks will look into it once we are able to cross border. 

But not all those that goes under the knife looks good.

Onc example is Lee Hwi-Hyang.

@Thong Thin sorry..............but not familiar with her............ :highonflowers:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5