Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@joccu I am watching The King's Affection. It was a spur of the moment kind of thing - read the synopsis and it sounded interesting. Then I noticed that Bae Soo Bin is in it too and I was like:

Oo La La GIF by Music City on CMT

Turns out he's playing an OED. :unamused:

He's too mean ! :crybaby:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@larus :waves:

I don't have a new oppa, but the EO team decided to appoint a new EO oppa after Choi Jin Hyuk's scandal.

We decided to terminate the EO oppa contract with CJH with immediate effect.

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

Our new EO oppa is short oppa Ji Sung. :love:

ji-sung.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

7 minutes ago, larus said:

Of course... The chances he would have played a good guy were slim. 

Why you have to point it out chingu? :tears: I know, but it still hurts, okay.....

Poor Bae Soo Bin oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:criesariver:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

30 minutes ago, partyon said:

@joccu I just don't understand why Bae Soo Bin always has to play evil roles and OEDs?!?!?

Not only that but he plays the lead role only in makjang dramas I don`t watch. :lol: I wish he play different kind of roles. 

I will like to see him in a romance drama or even in a rom com. It will be something new. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

41 minutes ago, partyon said:

Let's start a petition to see more shirtless scenes of Bae Soo Bin!

Add the request to see him in leading roles more. I saw him in three sageuks, in 49 Days, Secret and Graceful Friends. I feel is not enough. 

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Morning ...

@4evrkdrama  @BlackLotus1025  @confusedheart  @gm4queen  @hsmz  @joccu  @kokodus  @Lmangla  @LeftCoastOppa  @Min2206  @MayanEcho  @mirmz  @partyon  @Sleepy Owl  @sadthe1st  @Wuzetian  @willenette  @nohamahamoud2002

OIP.W2sWkjy5l_-I3PnIbxLJJgHaE8?pid=ImgDe

cr owner

@partyon I read about oppa CJH scandal, is a sad thing and is not his fault.

@kokodus  your new oppa has sexy eyes :D

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

What when did you see me good with sharing :mrgreen: , even my twin @partyon I nearly eliminate for my 50 share :D

Don’t encourage @kokodus to adopt as new toy boy :D we don’t want to start WW3

hahaha we need to get rid of the resident racoon!!

racoon GIF

although i'm not quite sure if @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa permit that, since he is doing the sweeping and mopping jobs these days and none of us drool a flood lately..

9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Seriously so hilarious, we are in 2021 all woman need is a longest bra to make whole kingdom to believe she is  a man :mrgreen:- is whole kingdom  deaf :w00t: 

she used it the wrong way.. she needs to cover the top.. then uses the majority of the length to even out her tiny waist to level with her boobs!

==

good morning chingus!

@Thong Thin @MayanEcho @agenth @gm4queen @Sky Kang @larus @joccu @twinkle_little_star @partyon @Ameera Ali @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @confusedheart @BlackLotus1025 @kokodus @nohamahamoud2002

marks__spencer_redcurrant_puffs_15070048

cr.: owner

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Blob 3

@partyon @Lmangla

ad6cbaa93236d85e841f381bc7539902.gif

@larus @joccu

@LeftCoastOppa

@Ameera Ali

@gm4queen

@confusedheart

@MayanEcho  @Arkahd @Calli

@pompyavi @mirmz @elan1 @Ernie 

hai chingus. comprise grand totals on top of relating to addition or subtraction. :D

EsMk.gif

Nifty-Earnest-Iberiannase-max-1mb.gif

Spoiler

200.gif

Spoiler

rays shelter in the branches and trunks of trees.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 6

photo.jpg

Perk up everyone, it's middle of the week! That means weekend for me starts tomorrow afternoon, and it's Friday in two days time. ❤ 

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @anjuliet @Arkahd @BlackLotus1025  @confusedheart @gm4queen @hsmz @joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @nohamahamoud2002 @partyon @sadthe1st @Sky Kang @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

I was nursing a mild migraine the past two days, reason why I was barely online yesterday and the other day...I was busy keeping my eyes closed while in the dark room, LOL! Too much humidity can affect me that way, and it's been very humid here the past days. Still no rains despite dark and heavy clouds, tsk!

@confusedheart Dear, I'm glad you included Winter Sonata, but in all of the 4 Endless Love, it's Autumn in my Heart that I liked most. :) 

Moi wants a plate of Pad Thai. 

gallery-1444251286-pad-thai-delish.jpg?r

ctto 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 4