Add and Subtract Game

Admin

20 minutes ago, Sky Kang said:

Why is LJG so skinny in his new ig post? Is he on a diet? His legs looks like chicken legs. 

I noticed the same thing… When he lost weight for Moon Lovers he never really gained it back.

I find him painfully skinny tbh.

:crybaby:

@Ameera Ali How about you take a break from your marriages, twin? You have been married as many times as Elizabeth Taylor at this rate :unamused:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

should I put ring on him , make him my fiancé

Yes GIF by Brittany Broski

53 minutes ago, Sky Kang said:

Why is LJG so skinny in his new ig post? Is he on a diet? His legs looks like chicken legs. 

the one where he was jogging or something?

34 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I agree. I have my eyes on him. Ahem.

YES YOU NEED HIM AS YOUR NEW OPPA!!!

i'm quite sure @Ameera Ali is fine with sharing.. or at least, @partyon will force her to give up on WHJ so that you will declare him as your new love!!

ballet racoon GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 1

On 10/11/2021 at 7:19 PM, MayanEcho said:

Even if it's not almost everyone's favourite day, hehehe! ❤ 

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @anjuliet @Arkahd @BlackLotus1025  @confusedheart @gm4queen @hsmz @joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @nohamahamoud2002 @partyon @sadthe1st @Sky Kang @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Today's the anniversary of a cousin, and birthday of another cousin, a couple nieces, and a departed friend. Celebrating their day with Medovik cake. :)

ctto 

@MayanEcho  The most common reason for hating Monday is that it follows two days of freedom and fun. Most of us have this 'Monday Blues' where we're lazy to get to work (as we just enjoyed 'work-free' weekends). While most of us our favourite day of the week is Friday since we get to do whatever we want because it's the weekend! We could see friends and family, have time to ourselves, go out for dinner, it's up to us. :7555_attack:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

56 minutes ago, partyon said:

I noticed the same thing… When he lost weight for Moon Lovers he never really gained it back.

I find him painfully skinny tbh.

It doesn't look good on him tho. He looks sick. 

23 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

the one where he was jogging or something?

Yeahh the recent one he posted. He looks so weird in the picture. Too skinny. 

+2

• Sad 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

9 hours ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

@sadthe1st Hello there! Haha! I agree. I think even the green and red suits are being ordered here and there now. Which color do you want? red or green? By the way, I hope you won't be mad at me, but I copied the list of friends you posted here so I can greet them in one, too. Thank you very much!

Anyeong @Thong Thin @MayanEcho @Min2206 @Sky Kang @joccu @agenth @gm4queen @larus @twinkle_little_star @Ameera Ali @partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @willenette @nohamahamoud2002 @kokodus @confusedheart 

Where are @Wuzetian and @Nodame? Hope they are doing well despite being busy. :)

I'm just wondering, is there anyone here who watches "Dali and Cocky Prince"?

@agenth I like Ji Chang Wook's long hair in "Empress Ki".

@BlackLotus1025 this was the drama where I saw Ji Chang Wook for the 1st time and he's just as good in Healer. Ji Chang-wook's acting skills here stand out. This drama was a HIT - it continuously raked in viewership ratings of more than 20%, and its popularity is testament to its success. ... Since I don't really dig historical genres, but I watched this because of Joo Jin Mo but, Ji Chang Wook is definitely the star here. He's just amazing that you would truly feel his pain and love. :twerk2:

+2

13 minutes ago, Sky Kang said:

It doesn't look good on him tho. He looks sick. 

Yeahh the recent one he posted. He looks so weird in the picture. Too skinny. 

+2

@Sky Kang Lee Jun Ki's weight loss for the drama was because the director wanted him to have a sharp vibe in the drama. So he went on a diet for 5-6 months and lost 15kg (~33lbs). It was for the drama but he said that he became more healthy because of the weight lost and the fans loved it so I think it was a good choice. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

20211012-233148.gif

@partyon @Lmangla

@larus @joccu

@LeftCoastOppa

@Ameera Ali

@MayanEcho

@gm4queen

@confusedheart

@hsmz @pompyavi

sum was up through functions with adding or

subtracting, one after the other, moving faster and faster. :D

Much-glisten-So-sweat-Wow.gif

tumblr-mn6726u-Nm-D1ss2bk5o1-500.gif

Spoiler

to all, chingus. wishing you safe and sound journey. :D

401.gif

Spoiler

Aching-Masculine-Aardvark-size-restricte

Spoiler

little raindrops fall in line.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

YES YOU NEED HIM AS YOUR NEW OPPA!!!

i'm quite sure @Ameera Ali is fine with sharing.. or at least, @partyon will force her to give up on WHJ so that you will declare him as your new love!!

What when did you see me good with sharing :mrgreen: , even my twin @partyon I nearly eliminate for my 50 share :D

Don’t encourage @kokodus to adopt as new toy boy :D we don’t want to start WW3  :loolz:

X7gI55z.gif

+2

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

Seriously so hilarious, we are in 2021 all woman need is a longest bra to make whole kingdom to believe she is  a man :mrgreen:- is whole kingdom  deaf :w00t: 

5mmUpuL.gif

And all the men need is lipstick and wig :lol:

afqQ4Nu.gif

@Min2206 oppa is rocking it with long hair :sweat_smile:

@partyon ms koko should go back to her ex :loolz:

=2

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

@partyon @Lmangla

jgl2.gif

@larus @joccu

@LeftCoastOppa

@Ameera Ali

@MayanEcho

@gm4queen  @confusedheart

@Ernie  the operation or process of finding the difference between totals, denoted by an addition or subtraction sign. :D

giphy-1.gif

f4398cb7f27afc293882b0c5e17bcbb6.gif

Spoiler

Edible-Parallel-Allosaurus-max-1mb.gif

Spoiler

raindrops, a short-lived ripple that slowly goes away.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6