Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 hours ago, partyon said:

Ji Sung as the new Event Organizer oppa!

CONGRATULATIONS JI SUNG OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH YEAH!!!! AN OPPA WHO REFUSED TO BE TEMPTED BY THE EVIL MAID WOMAN..

f72ba526-148c-443f-bd00-6c413e3d0459_07f

cr.: owner

4 hours ago, agenth said:

so i am now engaged to this awesome guy

that was so sudden!! lol try claim this guy on his fan thread or start up and you might end up being knocked unconscious and appearing on Squid Game lol

squid-game-rlgl-social-crop.jpg

btw, i think this green light red light girl costume is going to be the trendiest this halloween.. lol

==

good morning chingus

@Thong Thin @MayanEcho @Min2206 @Sky Kang @joccu @agenth @gm4queen @BlackLotus1025 @larus @twinkle_little_star @Ameera Ali @partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @willenette @nohamahamoud2002 @kokodus

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

15 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I haven't changed my username ever since I joined this forum. But at the same time I haven't noticed any of your previous usernames as well! Ha ha ha.. What a surprise than we are total strangers to each other?? :joy:

Wow? You have watched Jugglers? It's one of my favorite dramas of him so far! :heart:The Ghost Detective is not everyone's cup of tea. But he is starring in a life drama next! He finished filming for the drama 3-4 months ago. But still no further details available! :bawling: Are you in to life drama genre, chingu? Looks like his next drama would be a real treat for his fans!

Oh, haha! Did we really just miss each other at that time? What happened? Haha! I'm glad we're not missing each other now though. Haha. 

Yes, I've watched it. I like his chemistry with Baek Jin Hee. And I think it was in that drama where that famous lifting eyeglasses using the third finger started. Haha. It's very light, funny, and refreshing. His character from being stoic to the caring one was a good sight. Haha.

Hello everyone! Hope you are all doing okay. ^-^

12 hours ago, partyon said:

Good evening chingus! :dorakiss:

We have a new EO oppa! :love:

The two finalists were:

• literary character
  • Ji Sung oppa

The EOs discussed it and decided with a clear majority to appoint:

Ji Sung as the new Event Organizer oppa!

CONGRATULATIONS JI SUNG OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

re: @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth

Whoa! Congratulations to Ji Sung Oppa for being selected as the EO! I'm sooooo proud and glad! :happydance:

Save the Last Dance for Me - Cast | TVmaze

THE KING OF KAWAI — THE DEVIL JUDGE (2021)

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@sadthe1st Hello there! Haha! I agree. I think even the green and red suits are being ordered here and there now. Which color do you want? red or green? By the way, I hope you won't be mad at me, but I copied the list of friends you posted here so I can greet them in one, too. Thank you very much!

Anyeong @Thong Thin @MayanEcho @Min2206 @Sky Kang @joccu @agenth @gm4queen @larus @twinkle_little_star @Ameera Ali @partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @willenette @nohamahamoud2002 @kokodus @confusedheart 

Where are @Wuzetian and @Nodame? Hope they are doing well despite being busy. :)

I'm just wondering, is there anyone here who watches "Dali and Cocky Prince"?

@agenth I like Ji Chang Wook's long hair in "Empress Ki". 

03-04-18 Tahwan Emperor -... - Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Italia | Facebook

• Like 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

13 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

@gm4queen I watched Ghost Detective and loved it too. It was  a good mystery/ thriller.  The twin and her story broke my heart.

Yey! How do you like it so far? Glad there's someone here who watches it, too. :)

@gm4queen I forgot to answer about Ghost Detective. I haven't seen it yet but saw it when I was checking Lee Ji Ah's past shows. If it's okay, what is her role there? I think LJA wasn't the main lead there but Lee Yeon Hee? Is it right? Going back to Choi Daniel, I like him in the movie "Cyrano Agency". That movie was so bittersweet. I watched it not just once.

Life dramas are okay with me as long as the story is well-written. Who will he be with him in his next drama? 

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

34 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

I think even the green and red suits are being ordered here and there now. Which color do you want? red or green?

i want the doll suit, and freak out everyone!! HAHAHAHAHA

Dance Dancing GIF by Justin

34 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

but I copied the list of friends you posted here so I can greet them in one, too.

go ahead! hahaha but i tend to miss out some at times too!!

bart punishment GIF

and @Nodame chingu is having a great time visiting places and eating good food with her friends!!

she is very good with food reviews, especially potato chips!!

39 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

Have you found your center?

poor donuts..

Science_donuts_465529983.jpg

@LeftCoastOppa you know you need some before bedtime...

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i want the doll suit, and freak out everyone!! HAHAHAHAHA

go ahead! hahaha but i tend to miss out some at times too!!

and @Nodame chingu is having a great time visiting places and eating good food with her friends!!

she is very good with food reviews, especially potato chips!!

Make sure to dance that way, too! Haha! I really like how SG was written though there's one theory that could've been really good if it was really a fact, but the writer already denied that it's that one. Haha.

Oh wow! I wish I could've seen her reviews. Haha. The last time we had a chat was when Song Ji Hyo's drama "Was it Love?" was being aired. 

@Lmangla Thanks! I will definitely 'chai' it! I might 'chai' it again if it's really good! ^-^

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

19 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Changing the font size doesn't change the fact that you're still evil ... pass'em

those japanese cream puffs are so yummy

thin pastry crust with light hokkaido milk cream..

e8f89e0c1e880d1d0fc19a597dc97a9d.jpg

oh, and also the hotdog waffle..

i missed these too!!

lutong-bahay-hotdog-waffle-1200x1486.jpg

and yes, it's tea break time here in sg! hahaha

i'm sipping my taro milk tea!!

@Ameera Ali i was so touched at the scene!

choi sanggung really did the best deed a friend could have done!!

and for the first time, that village chief didn't look like a loser jerk!

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

9 hours ago, partyon said:

Chingu, not sure what's left over of that oppa after @Ameera Ali has been (man?)handling him....? :emmm:

I leave it to your imagination twin ..my way of  how not to leave leftover for @agenth :sweatingbullets:

17WFtFD.gif

@sadthe1st judging of your talent of using :4267_LiccGif: you would have won squad game in second :loolz:

+2

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

6 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

that was so sudden!! lol try claim this guy on his fan thread or start up and you might end up being knocked unconscious and appearing on Squid Game lol

really?? I mean he is no oppa status but still in the vicinity...

5 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And I think it's better for @agenth chingu to stay single forever? How many oppas have you divorced so far, anyway? You guys are super funny

:please:

i only have been married once though

1 hour ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

@agenth I like Ji Chang Wook's long hair in "Empress Ki". 

yes he looks very handsome there too, thank you for mentioning . i am feeling the love :D

:fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2