Add and Subtract Game

Admin

40 minutes ago, partyon said:

No, I don’t like him because I don’t find his face handsome. 

I feel so sorry for Namgoong Min oppa that he has failed to grab your heart, chingu! :bawling:

31 minutes ago, joccu said:

So those who have watched the 1 episode of the veil. Is it good? 

Yes chingu! I am enjoying the series so far! Namgoong Min is incredible! I mean how hard he worked for gaining 10 kg bulkiness?? He is doing a great job! The plot is a bit heavy as @Sky Kang said but it's all strong enough to keep me on the edge of my seat!!! :)

10 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Ohhh,  The Veil has only 12 episodes  .... all the better!  

Oh MOO?? I only now know that it has 12 episodes in total??? Thanks for the info, chingu! :heart:

+2

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8

15 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

wow!! i bet my friend will swoon at this one!!

this requires the professionals!! @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa

good morning chingus!

@Ameera Ali @Min2206 @joccu @agenth @anjuliet @Sky Kang @gm4queen @Lmangla @larus @kokodus @confusedheart @willenette @twinkle_little_star @4evrkdrama @Ernie @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa

i'm having the traditional double yolk mooncake with latte now

cr.: owner

@sadthe1st I'm having the same, too! I also love Red Bean Paste. ... I love mooncake. The taste is unique and cannot be replicated by any other dessert in the world, it's my opinion. I've tasted the best from Grand Hyatt Singapore. You'll notice that over the years, most of them are being sold in more fancy boxes with colorful and sometimes really extravagant packaging. Mooncakes cost is pricey. Mooncake symbolizes family reunion. In Chinese culture, roundness symbolizes completeness and togetherness. Is it good with latte?  :kaching1:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Chingus, been watching kdramas since lunchtime and it's nearly 9pm :blink: (mostly Squid Game and I thank @agenth gganbu for keeping me company), followed by HCCC and then Lost. Still have both episodes of Yumi's Cells to watch, episode 1 of The Veil and also of One the Woman, not to mention Shrimp drama. I'll probably leave out One the Woman until tomorrow - not really keen on rich people treating others like heck type of dramas, tbh. Still recovering from all the intense feelings from both leads in Lost, they were so... :cries:

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5