Add and Subtract Game

Admin

I Love Hearts GIF

Good morning chingus :wub:

@MayanEcho I'm glad to hear that you're starting to feel better. Rest whenever you can, and yes, plenty of fluids. I lived on hot tea, water, and pineapple juice when I got ill with it last year.

7 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Easy - cuz they're made outta someones wife ... 

:lol: then :facepalm:

Dongsaeng, nice try. Well, it kinda worked cos it made me laugh (for a second). 

Got the latter when I said the following to my daughter (I saw this as a comment on Disqus):

Me: "Do you have a Band-Aid? (I said plaster instead cos that's what they call it over here) 

Her (with concern on her face): "Are you okay?"

Me: "I scraped myself falling for you." 

Her: :isannoyed::facepalm:

7 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

wow, i hope it's a good 6hrs at least.. not like 3hrs..

Is 4 hours enough? :sweats: Ooh, thanks for that photo. V. nice indeed. :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

7 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

abs has more surface area to admire than pretty face.. well, i guess yes?

I think you're more laid back than those three..?? I get that, except I'd rather look at their hands first then allow my gaze to travel upwards. 

7 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I can try to understand your V oppa and your obsession with him as long as he appears manly in public

Hmmmm... :ph34r:

7 hours ago, gm4queen said:

May be you can post some hot abs pics of V oppa

Maybe wait another year or so..?? I get the feeling they're all for looking wholesome. <_<

:partyblob: Yessss! I managed to finish watching the rest of episode 1 of Lost before I went to sleep! 

I read someone's post about running their fingers through that dude's hair as it looked silky and soft, which made me laugh because it reminded me of someone here saying it looked greasy and stuff (??) (Sumimasen chingu, I don't remember which one of you who said it.)  

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

peeping in to say hello! 

will be glad when this week is over -- there is this stupid drama I am watching. I just need to know how it ends. 

I just sometimes watch the last ep or read the summary and reviews online 

+2

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, anjuliet said:

I think you're more laid back than those three..?? I get that, except I'd rather look at their hands first then allow my gaze to travel upwards. 

yes, i like to admire them.. and sometimes stealing a lick or two over @Ameera Ali and @partyon 49.5/49.5 joowon oppa..

Apollo.jpg

cr.: owner

1 hour ago, anjuliet said:

it looked greasy and stuff

say no more, i'm here to show you the photo again!

maxresdefault.jpg

i think even this one looks better..

ahnhyoseop.jpg

ok i'm biased.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

i think there is an upcoming drama 

Spoiler

https://asianwiki.com/The_Red_Sleeve_Cuff

can't find it in drama thread or is it there on another name?

found it!

original.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

48 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

@Lmangla chingu, what is this stupid drama you speak of? 

it is not a kdrama. something I am watching off youtube. first few eps were great but now it has gone completely downhill. 

am actually aggravated watching but I need to know how it finishes. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

33 minutes ago, agenth said:

I bought new shoes for walking/runnning and as I had them a couple of hours I got inflammation so now every step hurts

new shoe bites?

the last time i had that was when i bought this pair of really pretty red hush puppies shoes.. and i had shoe bites at the back of my feet and the last toes.. pain like hell.. i had to use plasters and barely made it alive back home after work that day.. the same happened again the second time i wore it many weeks later.. but after that, all's good.. i guess the skin grew thicker to counter attack that!

Big Scary Monsters Dancing GIF by bsmrocks

@partyon what happened to the shrimp drama??

waiting for the eng subs to be out for hp2.. i saw spoilers on IG.. lol

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4