Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Oh yeahhhh, we should have a emergency couple rewatch

We'll put in on our list of possible re-watch events. :kiss_wink: We need to finish the Goong re-watch first.

Ms. Koko, are you still struggling with HP season 2?

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

7 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

WOW?? :scream: What a kiss, chingu? I am stunned by your zoppa's skills!

Chingu, my oppa is Korea's #1 kisser according to all Korean ahjummas. :D

Every time my oppa appears on any variety show or interview where ahjummas are involved, the first thing they say is:

"Ooh, look! It's Choi Jin Hyuk. He's a great kisser!"

:loolz:

This stems from the fact that oppa had 16 or 17 kiss scenes in Devilish Joy and oppa soon became a favorite among Korean ahjummas. hehe :joy:

WhisperedGranularFirefly-size_restricted

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

57 minutes ago, partyon said:

Ooh, Emergency Couple! :kiss_wink:

As an Emergency Couple fan too, Ms. Koko @kokodus approves :love:

It's okay dongsaeng. :kiss_wink: You focus on what is most important right now. We are here for you! :smooches3:

I really enjoyed watching Emergency Couple and I heard it became a huge hit that's why they added an additional episode. Jinhyuk and Jihyo are soooo funny. They're like cats and dogs going back and forth fighting and reconciling :joy:

Oh, and btw, that kiss scene was sooooo funny :joy:

+2

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote GIFs! Thanks!
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

We'll put in on our list of possible re-watch events. :kiss_wink: We need to finish the Goong re-watch first.

Ms. Koko, are you still struggling with HP season 2?

I'm trying to catch up with the eps. Why are the eps are so long?!?! LOL. I watched 2 eps today. I got a Sunday off after a long time and i used it to watch HP. LOL. I dont think its boring, some of the patient stories still warms my heart, the band scenes were better in S1, and the lovelines are pretty much predictable. The main thing that is making me stick to it is the camaraderie btwn the lacking five.

Anyways I don't think they should go for another season. Its better to finish it off now. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I'm trying to catch up with the eps. Why are the eps are so long?!?! LOL. I watched 2 eps today. I got a Sunday off after a long time and i used it to watch HP. LOL. I dont think its boring, some of the patient stories still warms my heart, the band scenes were better in S1, and the lovelines are pretty much predictable. The main thing that is making me stick to it is the camaraderie btwn the lacking five.

Anyways I don't think they should go for another season. Its better to finish it off now.

Ms. Koko, the episodes were as long in season 1. Remember me complaining about it ? :joy: Ep 8 was extra long though...

I am a bit sad that they aren't focusing as much on the twins this season. Too much focus on possible love lines.

I have been watching diligently (albeit using the FF button once in a while) so that I have been able to put up polls. But I have to say that there isn't always really enough content to put up polls.

:sad1:

I agree. They should finish off the drama with ep 12.

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

21 minutes ago, partyon said:

We need to finish the Goong re-watch first.

Chingu, Goong is really interesting! I just wanna marathon the series but I'd rather go by the book! Watch 2 episodes per week otherwise I'd forget about the content in previous episodes! :joy:

By the way, do you know why they narrates the plot with teddy bears at the end of every episode? What do teddy bears represent? I am a bit lost here! :) Anything that I missed out?

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

54 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

By the way, do you know why they narrates the plot with teddy bears at the end of every episode? What do teddy bears represent? I am a bit lost here! :) Anything that I missed out?

Chingu, it is just a recap of each episode. The prince has a favorite teddy bear so I guess that's why they decided to use them at the end of each episode.

Kristen Bell Idk GIF by Team Coco

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

27 minutes ago, partyon said:

Ms. Koko, the episodes were as long in season 1. Remember me complaining about it ? :joy: Ep 8 was extra long though...

I am a bit sad that they aren't focusing as much on the twins this season.

I have been watching diligently (albeit using the FF button once in a while) so that I have been able to put up polls. But I have to say that there isn't always really enough content to put up polls.

I agree. They should finish off the drama with ep 12.

Somehow S1 eps didnt feel as long to me. sighh. I also wish they focus more on the twins, i liked the 6th ep, where they showed the struggles of new interns and residents, it resonated with me a lot. LOL. 

I'm proud of myself that i havent used the FF button yet, but i did get distracted and was doing othe works while it was playing the background. Bwahahahaha.

• Blob 4

scale?width=2880&aspectRatio=1.78&format

When the week's sort of wrecked before it barely began. Anyway, good morning everyone ! ❤

4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @Calli @confusedheart326 @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz @joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Banana pudding to make Mondays less painful. :) 

the-best-banana-pudding-recipe-served-on

ctto

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Banana pudding to make Mondays less painful. 

yummy!!

please drizzle some chocolate sauce too!!

i missed eating dimsum in restaurants with all the pushcarts, especially love the char siew pau and the chee cheong funs

image.jpg

cr.: owner

good morning

@MayanEcho @Thong Thin @willenette @hsmz @Sky Kang @agenth @gm4queen @larus @joccu @twinkle_little_star @Ameera Ali @partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @confusedheart326 @kokodus @miss_vicky @Ernie @pompyavi

hope everything is getting much better for you @Min2206 @Wuzetian

Sad Best Friends GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Blob 2

17 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Banana pudding to make Mondays less painful. :) 

4 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i missed eating dimsum in restaurants with all the pushcarts, especially love the char siew pau and the chee cheong funs

OKAY! - You two are my new best friends ... lets eat! :blush:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

lets eat!

char siew paus

chashaobao-rezept.jpg

chee cheong fun with shrimps, or char siew wrapped inside

CheeCheongFun_21.jpg?fit=2144,1424&ssl=1

pan fried yam cakes

Yam-Cake_1.jpg

and of cos, we need some chinese tea to rid the greasiness!

Spoiler

iStock-479874890.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

char siew paus

chee cheong fun with shrimps, or char siew wrapped inside

pan fried yam cakes

and of cos, we need some chinese tea to rid the greasiness!

Reveal hidden contents

iStock-479874890.jpg

Yes - Yes - Yes - and Yes Please!

Schitts Creek Yes GIF by CBC

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1