Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Sleepy Owl, @joccu, another sageuk in the making about Lee Seung Gye and Lee Bang Won. :D

Kim Young-chul will play Lee Seong-gye and Joo Sang Wook will play Lee Bang Won. It is said that it will have 32 or 36 episodes (some sources say 36, other 32). So many dramas about `Joseon Making Project`!

Funny fact. Kim Young chul played Lee Bang Won in 2016 drama Jang Yeong-Sil and now he plays his father, Lee Seung Gye. :w00t:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, larus said:

@Sleepy Owl, @joccu, another sageuk in the making about Lee Seung Gye and Lee Bang Won. :D

Kim Young-chul will play Lee Seong-gye and Joo Sang Wook will play Lee Bang Won. It is said that it will have 32 or 36 episodes (some sources say 36, other 32). So many dramas about `Joseon Making Project`!

Funny fact. Kim Young chul played Lee Bang Won in 2016 drama Jang Yeong-Sil and now he plays his father, Lee Seung Gye. :w00t:

Thing is that is an era of their history. You can look at them as the heroes who stood against the injustice and tried to bring, or see them as a bunch of ambitious men who took the advantage of weak state of country to get the power in their own hands. 

I will be checking out this drama. Although I doubt this will get to "Six Flying Dragons" level, but then again, when I watch dramas, I try not to compare them and enjoy them. So let's see how this one will be. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

20 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Am late today...Good afternoon! ❤

4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @Calli @confusedheart326 @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz @joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Oreo doughnuts :) 

@Lmangla Go to munch will be nuts or fruits or chips. But I'd drink water first to see if I was just having that "false" hunger pangs.

ctto 

@MayanEcho, I love Krispy Kreme Oreo donut although, it's very sweet - hahaha - IDK if Dunkin has still this because the last that I saw was during Halloween. They dressed up their donut for the season.  :heart2:

+2

18 hours ago, joccu said:

@Ameera Ali  @agenth @confusedheart326  @gm4queen @hsmz @larus @Lmangla @LeftCoastOppa @Ernie @Min2206 @MayanEcho @partyon @pompyavi  @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl  @twinkle_little_star @Thong Thin @willenette @Wuzetian

@Thong Thin  oh rice crackers.  They are so tastless if you buy the plain ones.  I can't eat them.

@Lmangla i usually eat carrots or cucumber if I want to peck something.  But also sometimes chips.

@joccu, tasteless but, healthy. Plain ones are usually low in sugar and fat. In Japan, you call this "senbei". :kaching3:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

,,,Good-Morning-Friday-Quotes.jpg

Happy weekend! ❤

4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @Calli @confusedheart326 @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz @joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Fried calamari while watching. :) 

image0-78-11.png?fit=750,750&ssl=1

ctto  

1 hour ago, willenette said:

I love Krispy Kreme Oreo donut although, it's very sweet - hahaha - IDK if Dunkin has still this because the last that I saw was during Halloween. They dressed up their donut for the season. 

Dunkin Donuts here have oreo doughnuts as well as the yellow smiley types. Hubs bought as a treat coz kiddo was a trooper for her 1st shot. :)

• Like 4
  • Love 4

2 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Happy weekend! ❤

Fried calamari while watching. :) 

ctto  

Dunkin Donuts here have oreo doughnuts as well as the yellow smiley types. Hubs bought as a treat coz kiddo was a trooper for her 1st shot.

@MayanEcho, ohhh..............thanks for the info about Dunkin's Oreo. About the fried calamari you posted above, I am always confused between squid & octopus but, I know calamari is squid. I love its taste. :kaching1:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

13 hours ago, joccu said:

@larus  have they told who is the writer?

The writer is Lee Jung Woo who wrote The Joseon Gunman, Strongest Deliveryman, Comrades.

13 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I will be checking out this drama. Although I doubt this will get to "Six Flying Dragons" level, but then again, when I watch dramas, I try not to compare them and enjoy them. So let's see how this one will be. 

I think the same. I watched a few dramas about that era and Six Flying Dragons was my favorite but it is interesting to see different aproach about the same event. I will be checking the drama also. I want to watch a good sageuk.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

45 minutes ago, willenette said:

About the fried calamari you posted above, I am always confused between squid & octopus but, I know calamari is squid. I love its taste.

Squid and octopus both have tentacles, but squid's tentacles are like its hair, whereas for the octopus it's its legs. :lol: 

Squid is also nice stuffed or grillled. Not choosy, but not sure I can have octopus with head bigger than spoon, or not fried.

IMG-20201204-WA0002_1200x1200.jpg?v=1607

ctto 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

am usually not really picky about food and will try everything. however, not a fan of squid or octopus. even with seafood hot pot, I will eat the fish and other stuff but avoid these 2 -- I just dislike the squishy chewy feel. I like prawns but I can't have more than a few pieces as I get tummy ache. guess shell food doesn't agree with me. anyone else that way? 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

58 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

am usually not really picky about food and will try everything. however, not a fan of squid or octopus. even with seafood hot pot, I will eat the fish and other stuff but avoid these 2 -- I just dislike the squishy chewy feel. I like prawns but I can't have more than a few pieces as I get tummy ache. guess shell food doesn't agree with me. anyone else that way? 

I'm fine with most seafoods, but I generally avoid snails. :sweatingbullets: Among fishes I'm not so fond of tilapia because it sometimes tastes brackish. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, larus said:

The writer is Lee Jung Woo who wrote The Joseon Gunman, Strongest Deliveryman, Comrades.

I think the same. I watched a few dramas about that era and Six Flying Dragons was my favorite but it is interesting to see different aproach about the same event. I will be checking the drama also. I want to watch a good sageuk.

From the list of his dramas, I have only watched "Joseon Gunman". It was a good drama overall, but lost its track in and was a bit draggy too during between. Otherwise, as I said, I liked that drama. Not sure about the 2 dramas. 

Yeah, "Six Flying Dragons" has been the best one so far among the dramas about that era. But then again it was written and directed by one of the best writers and director of Sageuks. I will be checking this one too, its about time we get a good long Sageuk. 

I wonder if you will be watching Hong Chun Gi/Red Sky starting 30th Aug. It is also based on the early years of Joseon, and I think an untouched era of it too if dramas and movies are concerned. 

+2 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I wonder if you will be watching Hong Chun Gi/Red Sky starting 30th Aug. It is also based on the early years of Joseon, and I think an untouched era of it too if dramas and movies are concerned. 

It is a youth romance in the Joseon times. I want to watch historical dramas more. No, I won`t be watching because I have other dramas on my watch list.

The last time I watch a story about a painter was The Painter of Wind  with Moon Geun Young and Park Shin Yang and I like it. It was a long time ago.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

giphy-1.gif

original-1.gif

@partyon @Lmangla

@Ameera Ali @larus 

@joccu @MayanEcho 

@gm4queen @LeftCoastOppa @Sleepy Owl

@confusedheart326  @pompyavi