Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Good morning to y'all! ❤

4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @Calli @confusedheart326 @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz @joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

In the mood for garlic bread and creamy potato soup. :)

ctto 

@MayanEcho, ye, garlic bread is good for creamy potato soup. French baguettes are also versatile for creamy or brothy soups. You can also add corn, shredded cheese or cabbage in your creamy potato soup. Potato soup is best when loaded with toppings. Or you can also serve grilled cheese sandwich with soup instead of bread alone. Also, I cannot think of a soup that doesn't partner well with a simple side salad.  :heart3:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

and i thought it's thu but it's only wed haha

same! I woke up wondering if it was wednesday or thursday. all the days seem to blur into one. 

have a nice day everyone!

some ranch chicken salad  

Healthy-Ranch-chicken-salad-7.jpg 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 1

15 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Is it an anime series, by the way??

Yep, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic edition. I've watched all 9 seasons, hahaha! The human Vinyl Scratch was in the spin-off movies Equestria Girls. :)

15 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

How come you guys always share yummy food on this thread?! Feeling hungry & hungry & hungry..

But this is a drool thread, hahahaha! Abs, oppas, food... :lol:

29 minutes ago, willenette said:

Also, I cannot think of a soup that doesn't partner well with a simple side salad. 

Not sure of this, but creamy or milky pasta soup might not with side salads? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

This week seems so sloooowww for me. Gimme a slice of that cheesecake. If you don't like the slices of lime, give too to me. 

go ahead and help yourself! haha there's a whole pie there!

i love the tangy taste of key lime pie.. refreshing and also, the saliva literally tap dance in the mouth

Dance Broadway GIF by GREAT PERFORMANCES | PBS

I like bread items and soups.

back to recommend the olive ciabatta again!!

black-olive-ciabatta-1619438265.jpg?crop

cr.: owner

14 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

have a nice day everyone!

some ranch chicken salad  

add some pine nuts for me please!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

15 minutes ago, joccu said:

Off to work. Schools start today!!

Best of luck, have a great time with the students! :)

If it doesn't take so long to prepare, I'd make haleem, hahaha! But gah, it's easier to buy from the Karachi Darbar.

Haleem(2).jpg

ctto 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, MayanEcho said:

If it doesn't take so long to prepare, I'd make haleem, hahaha! But gah, it's easier to buy from the Karachi Darbar.

how long does it take to make? what are the ingredients?

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

21 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

how long does it take to make? what are the ingredients?

I use this ready packet mix since I don't know the names of the masala ingredients if I've to make my own. :lol:

Shahi-Haleem.png

The beef or mutton has to be boiled until soft. Then remove the bones if any. Afterwards, tenderize it such that the fibers separate. Or use pressure cooker, wait for the meat to cool, then use the blender.

More or less the recipe at the backside (or was it side) of the box is as follows:

INGREDIENTS REQUIRED

Meat 250g boneless

Bones 500g

Oil / Ghee 1 cup 175 ml

Onion 1 medium finely sliced

STEPS OF COOKING

Heat half cup ghee/oil, add meat, bones and Shan Special Shahi Haleem Masala. Stir fry for few minutes. Add pulses and grain. Add 12 cups water.

Cover and cook on low heat until meat is completely tender (about 4-6 hours). Stir occasionally.

Remove bones and discard. Blend mixture to a coarse paste with a wooden spoon or coarse grind half quantity in blender. Do not grind to fine paste.

Add 2 cups water. Cook on low heat for 20-30 minutes.

Heat remaining ghee/oil and fry the sliced onions until golden. Pour into the Haleem. Cover and cook on low heat for 20-30 minutes.

Then garnish with fried onions and coriander leaves, julienned ginger too and chopped chillies if you want to. :lol:

BTW, I only use 1/5 of the masala mix coz it's very spicy if I pour the whole packet.

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Hey there Chingus

57712776.jpg

@joccu So Messi has moved to PSG. PSG has done some serious business in the transfer market getting some of the best players as free agents. For now, they are literally the strongest team in Europe, and maybe even the world. Let's see if they will win the CL this time. 

If PSG do manage to keep Mbappe this season, their attack will be too dangerous. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Yep, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic edition. I've watched all 9 seasons, hahaha! The human Vinyl Scratch was in the spin-off movies Equestria Girls. :)

But this is a drool thread, hahahaha! Abs, oppas, food... :lol:

Not sure of this, but creamy or milky pasta soup might not with side salads? 

@MayanEcho, you think so? Popular foods like carrots and peas, peanut butter and jelly, and steak and potatoes show that some foods just taste better together. For me, the same concept applies to salads too. But, maybe chicken noodle soup goes more with grilled cheese sandwich or bread & butter. Grilled cheese goes with almost anything; :twerk2:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

55 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

The beef or mutton has to be boiled until soft. Then remove the bones if any. Afterwards, tenderize it such that the fibers separate. Or use pressure cooker, wait for the meat to cool, then use the blender.

this part of the recipe description is enough to make me drool

Tom And Jerry Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

10 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

chingu ended up being an IMMORTAL member in soompi forums??

CONGRATS!!!  

Dance Dancing GIF by iHeartRadio

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

go ahead and help yourself! haha there's a whole pie there!

i love the tangy taste of key lime pie.. refreshing and also, the saliva literally tap dance in the mouth

back to recommend the olive ciabatta again!!

cr.: owner

add some pine nuts for me please!!!

@sadthe1st, one of the most noticeable differences between regular limes & key  limes is the size and color of the limes. More often than not, a key lime is smaller and more yellow than a regular lime. When sliced in half, you'll also notice that the key lime has a thinner skin and contains more seeds. Key lime is

super-aromatic.    :Woah:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

22 minutes ago, willenette said:

@MayanEcho, you think so? Popular foods like carrots and peas, peanut butter and jelly, and steak and potatoes show that some foods just taste better together. For me, the same concept applies to salads too. But, maybe chicken noodle soup goes more with grilled cheese sandwich or bread & butter. Grilled cheese goes with almost anything;

I rather think it depends with the one eating too, hehehe. For me, I won't want to have tabbouleh or any other salad that has lemon juice if I'm having soup that has cream or cheese. Or if I'm having tomato or minestrone soup. I won't mind side salads though with curries, or something fried/grilled. :)

Thanks @sadthe1st:fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3