Add and Subtract Game

@sadthe1st I am disliking the 2nd ML more and more in Devil Judge with each episode. He is still continuing the same game as he did few episodes ago, blindly jumping to conclusions on Yo Han :isannoyed:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6
  • Replies 151.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@sadthe1st I am disliking the 2nd ML more and more in Devil Judge with each episode. He is still continuing the same game as he did few episodes ago, blindly jumping to conclusions on Yo Han 

You most be only one who dislike him , he idol judge now :loolz:

rm9g8jV.gif

# these fan got a-lot of free time to hangs around a court 

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3
9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

You most be only one who dislike him , he idol judge now :loolz:

# these fan got a-lot of free time to hangs around a court 

you're watching?

hahaha no, i dislike him too. and preview for next episode shows gaon jumping to conclusions and attacking yohan again. same old story. i just hope that by the end of it, he'll have learned something. 

idol judge, uhuh. he's there to look pretty :D

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, agenth said:

idol judge, uhuh. he's there to look pretty :D

yes I am watching :joy:

You forget baby sitting the cat , making dinner for oppa - wifey material :mrgreen:

qBQ0gjW.gif

Q91kBuC.gif

@hsmz wife of 30 should learn from idol judge lol 

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@Ameera Ali, @agenth funny thing is, the female judge thought she was brought in for the show and Ga On was chosen since he was competent, and now that poor lady is working day and night with papers all over her desk and what we see on Ga On's desk are the gifts from his fans :loolz:

Dude's yet to do anything related to his job :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

91af33171ff3394abe112bb3ea2fb7a6.jpg

Tea, anyone? LOL with the "drink me", reminds so much of Alice in Wonderland. 

@Wuzetian Legend of Anle will be a drama worth waiting for then. :)

@hsmz Hope toxic poster doesn't stalk you as well! Some just couldn't take it when others' views are different from theirs. And yeah, check out the other drama threads like @Wuzetian said. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5
1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am disliking the 2nd ML more and more in Devil Judge with each episode. He is still continuing the same game as he did few episodes ago, blindly jumping to conclusions on Yo Han

this reminds me of Beyond Evil where Han Joo Won was bent on his assumption that Lee Dong Sik is a killer and with that assumption, suspected his every action lol

well, since he is a second ML i guess the progress would somehow be similar?

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

You forget baby sitting the cat , making dinner for oppa - wifey material

i saw this on tvn IG.. hahahaha!!

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

Nice chips flavour! Dont think I can get to buy it here! Would like to try that one day!

Red Rock Deli chips are nice!!!

https://redrockdeli.com.au/

15 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Hope toxic poster doesn't stalk you as well! Some just couldn't take it when others' views are different from theirs.

agree with you on this! hahaha

it feels more like, EVERYONE NEEDS TO AGREE WITH MY VIEW!!!

if not.. brainwash brainwash..

i control you GIF by FirstAndMonday

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5
2 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

this reminds me of Beyond Evil where Han Joo Won was bent on his assumption that Lee Dong Sik is a killer and with that assumption, suspected his every action lol

well, since he is a second ML i guess the progress would somehow be similar?

While initially I was finding Joo Won annoying, what makes him different from Ga On is that Joo Won had solid reasons to suspect Dong Shik. He had come to that conclusion based on his investigation and also he wasn't the type of person who could be manipulated. I actually liked the fact that he didn't trust anyone other than himself. 

Ga On is complete opposite, he didn't do any proper investigation. While Joo Won came to conclusion that Dong Shik is suspect after his investigation was complete, Ga On is doing investigation thinking of Yo Han as the culprit. He has not come to conclusion, but he has been made to believe it. That's why he has been jumping on conclusions there. He just believes anyone when it comes to them telling how suspicious Yo Han is. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4
17 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

agree with you on this! hahaha

it feels more like, EVERYONE NEEDS TO AGREE WITH MY VIEW!!!

if not.. brainwash brainwash..

I was lambasted, LOL! Toxic poster seems to pick fights left and right, hahaha! 

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
15 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Ga On is complete opposite, he didn't do any proper investigation. While Joo Won came to conclusion that Dong Shik is suspect after his investigation was complete, Ga On is doing investigation thinking of Yo Han as the culprit. He has not come to conclusion, but he has been made to believe it. That's why he has been jumping on conclusions there. He just believes anyone when it comes to them telling how suspicious Yo Han is.

i think he trusted his professor way too much?

other than that, i dun remember what he has to be so against Yo Han.

Considering I Love Lucy GIF

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7
43 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@hsmz Hope toxic poster doesn't stalk you as well! Some just couldn't take it when others' views are different from theirs. And yeah, check out the other drama threads like @Wuzetian said. 

She/he did! That person even replied & commented on Youtube and "bashed" me on YouTube too (not sure who tho). Mentioned me the same person who commented on that barfing drama thread some more... Aigooooo... I just can't! I didn't even disturb that person's life, but why so obsess? Either I like this character or hate that character, it's all me right? 

original.gif

giphy.gif

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5
17 minutes ago, hsmz said:

She/he did! That person even commented on Youtube & "bashed" me on YouTube too (not sure who tho). Mentioned me the same person who commented on that barfing drama thread some more... Aigooooo... I just can't! I didn't even disturb that person's life, but why so obsess? Either I like this character or hate that character, it's all me right? 

Congratulations, LMAO, you're officially somebody's obsession! :lol: 

Been there, done that. Don't pay attention to that poster whatever he/she does. However he/she tags you or reacts to your post or posts that you're acting as if Mr/Ms Toxic doesn't exist. ;)

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
26 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Congratulations, LMAO, you're officially somebody's obsession! :lol: 

Been there, done that. Don't pay attention to that poster whatever he/she does. However he/she tags you or reacts to your post or posts that you're acting as if Mr/Ms Toxic doesn't exist. ;)

Thanks @MayanEcho I definitely will remember that. @Ameera Ali gifs also being bashed by the same toxic person and others too, but Ameera didn't even bother. I learned a lot from her.  :wub:

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3
47 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

While initially I was finding Joo Won annoying, what makes him different from Ga On is that Joo Won had solid reasons to suspect Dong Shik. He had come to that conclusion based on his investigation and also he wasn't the type of person who could be manipulated. I actually liked the fact that he didn't trust anyone other than himself. 

+2

completely agree with you.

at first Joo Won was also jumping to conclusions, but he actually observed more and his attacks were clever rather than emotional.  and he reflected upon his own circumstances  (his corrupt father) instead of holier-than-thou. Joo Won was worthy to be pitched against Dong Shik and their chemistry was off the charts. 

Right now Gaon is just an annoyance and someone who doesn't actually have anything to be proud about. He doesn't even fight for his own beliefs, he just signed up for his mentor's team just like that. 

34 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i think he trusted his professor way too much?

other than that, i dun remember what he has to be so against Yo Han.

granted Yohan looks suspicious, since he was smiling as he "comforted" Grandmother. And he did threaten his detective friend, all because Gaon was crossing the line, though.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2