Add and Subtract Game

Admin

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

You have a black car, don't you?

+2

Nope, my car is white. :lol:

Yearning for these dessert for a hot weather.

giant-bingsu.jpg

@kokodus  for once your oppa looks so much different without those heavy makeup and earrings.

:love:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

@hsmz I have forgotten to ask you to reply to the newcomer's questionnaire.... :naughty:

Here goes:

1) Which continent are you located on? (This is for strategic purposes regarding Team Add-Team Subtract battles :D )

2) Who is/are your oppa(s)?

3) Do you like abs? (Disregard question if you're under 18 - this is mostly to determine if @Ameera Ali twin and I will have one more abs friend on this thread). hehe :D

Am watching ep 9 of The Smile Has Left Your Eyes. Am in awe of Seo In Guk oppa's acting. :heartxoxo:

• Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

EVENT: Celebrity Sightings

Have you met your favorite oppa? What was he like? Was he taller than you expected? :love:

Or do you want to meet him? What would the meeting be like?

Share your stories with chingus on the Celebrity Sightings thread.

We want to read your gossip!

:evilelmo:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart326 @Sleepy Owl @agenth @Lmangla

- no number -

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

52 minutes ago, partyon said:

@hsmz I have forgotten to ask you to reply to the newcomer's questionnaire.... :naughty:

Here goes:

1) Which continent are you located on? (This is for strategic purposes regarding Team Add-Team Subtract battles :D )

2) Who is/are your oppa(s)?

3) Do you like abs? (Disregard question if you're under 18 - this is mostly to know if @Ameera Ali twin and I will have one more abs friend on this thread). hehe :D

1) Asia

2) Don't be surprise... for now it's Sunghoon (the 30s husband cheater in that barf drama!)

Started to like him after I watch him on I Live Alone, just recently and of course after watched that barf drama (S1 & S2). The best thing is, he just being himself on ILA! And he have abs too (circa 2015 in Oh My Venus) Aaummm!

Previously - Hyun Bin, Lee Dong Wook, Gong Yoo, So Ji Sub, Jung Hae In, Park Seo Joon

3) Of course, count me in! It's yummmehhh!  :P

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

@twinkle_little_star  your pizza baking GOOD in the oven! nice!
@MayanEcho your spicy taco also looking so good too!  
@Wuzetian  Thanks for the beautiful tribute of Nightingale :)

Good afternoon @sadthe1st @Wuzetian @willenette @partyon @kokodus @Thong Thin

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@Wuzetian  I am not into birds cause they poo on my car :rage: 

Even the mafia Inzaghi pigeon starts to bring in his mate daily near my bedroom windows.

We tried all means to have them away (trap, spikes & chilli powder) but all failed !

We have birds here too but they are in the garden.   @Thong Thin @Wuzetian
Unlike the crows .... going round scavenging the rubbish and poo on everyone's car which are parked under the trees.

50 minutes ago, partyon said:

Where is @hsmz @gm4queen @joccu @agenth @twinkle_little_star @MayanEcho @4evrkdrama @Min2206 ?

OMO. Our Team Sub is so small. We need more subtracters....

I'm Here / I'm Outside GIF - ImHere ImOutside Outside - Discover & Share  GIFs

43 minutes ago, hsmz said:

Busy WFH... Boss kept giving tasks and tasks... Aishhhhh....

HI @hsmz  Stay sane, chingu
Sane GIFs | Tenor

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Those green Fittonia...

oops i din know snails will attack these.. are you referring to the big garden snails or the tiny yellow awl snails?

i dun really have snails issue with my plants..

the awl snails only stay at the soil area of my lime plants, feeding on those white organic matter from occasional neem powder that i add.. the main problem i have are the butterfly larvae.. they feed on the new and young leaves.. at incredulous speed!

i took half day off to meet up with 2 of my friends from work.. went for some satay, pasta, and ice creams..

i had the yummiest earl grey lavender ice cream ever!!!

mainly cos, the weather was so warm we were literally sweating thru our bras. lol

bikini GIF

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

4 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

oops i din know snails will attack these.. are you referring to the big garden snails or the tiny yellow awl snails?

i dun really have snails issue with my plants..

the awl snails only stay at the soil area of my lime plants, feeding on those white organic matter from occasional neem powder that i add.. the main problem i have are the butterfly larvae.. they feed on the new and young leaves.. at incredulous speed!

i took half day off to meet up with 2 of my friends from work.. went for some satay, pasta, and ice creams..

i had the yummiest earl grey lavender ice cream ever!!!

mainly cos, the weather was so warm we were literally sweating thru our bras. lol

+2

LOL, happy for you enjoying your day with foods.

Is white tiny baby snails,only appears in the morning, I had to remove them using a tweezer.

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4