Add and Subtract Game

Admin

20 hours ago, gm4queen said:

What was the drama "Less Than Evil" anyway, @Sleepy Owl oppa?? I haven't heard such a drama so far! :mrgreen:

It was a drama aired a couple of years ago, which was based on English series called "Luther". 

20 hours ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl I somehow finished less than evil.  The original was way better. And well can you really outshine Idris Elba?!  But Shin Ha Kyun was pretty good. There is not actually that many remakes that I have better than the original. 

I didn't watch the original one either. "Less Than Evil" had an interesting start, but it somehow lost its way in between. 

32 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I think thats a fine idea, and I know @Sleepy Owl agrees with me ...

tenor.gif?itemid=9675844

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

15 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

It cooled here a little, we're around 38C today.

wow!! chingu, do drink plenty of water and eat plenty of fruits and stay very hydrated!!

3D Loop GIF by Pi-SlicesGreat Job Lol GIF by Jonas Mosesson

weather is super hot at your end.. but i guess, dry is better than humid?

Kitten Stretching GIF

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

54 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I didn't watch the original one either. "Less Than Evil" had an interesting start, but it somehow lost its way in between. 

I liked Luther, the original series. It is up to season 5 (but British series has 4-6 episodes in one season) It is easy to watch all seasons at once. I read that they were not going to do season 6 but never say never. If they are going to make it I will watch but I am OK if they won`t do it as well.

I decided to not watch BBC Undercover before the Korean remake. I wanted to watch something new, to not know anything about the plot.  :D

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@Ameera Ali @larus 

@joccu

@MayanEcho

@partyon @Lmangla

@Sleepy Owl @sadthe1st

@LeftCoastOppa @confusedheart326

@Wuzetian @gm4queen @hsmz

@4evrkdrama @miss_vicky situated on a side total within add or subtract. :D

*wink eye* chingus @Ameera Ali @larus  :D

tumblr-mu6e3t-KRn-R1qgcauyo1-500.gif

tumblr-mrym38l-S8-F1sb5bh0o1-1280.gif

Midnight-Runners-2017-001-1.gif

Spoiler

tumblr-mmi13wl-Ics1r4fwdvo1-500.gif

midway.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

On 7/16/2021 at 9:34 AM, Thong Thin said:

+2

Is not that you are lazy to make, just that you would not want to burn your kitchen :w00t:

Hi all and good morning.

Is Fridayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

@4evrkdrama  @Ameera Ali  @Calli  @confusedheart326  @Ernie  @gm4queen  @joccu  @kokodus  @Lmangla  @Min2206  @MayanEcho  @partyon  @sadthe1st  @Sleepy Owl  @Wuzetian  @willenette @agenth  @hsmz  @larus

Hot bowl of pumpkin soup for breakfast..

@Thong Thin, I love this soup because it's a powerhouse of vitamins and nutrients. Try to add cornstarch to thicken

the soup & use chicken stock to make it more satisfying.     :wut:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

weather is super hot at your end.. but i guess, dry is better than humid?

Actually, it can get very humid here too during summer months. And yeah, aside from being indoors most of the day time, drinking plenty of water, yogurt drink, and fruits.

Now it's also very windy, so if there aren't rains, there could be sandstorms. It sometimes happens together, raining while there's sandstorm.

The rains are  few months early this year, but then, there weren't any rains really since early last year.

Glazed doughnuts for all of us!

spacer.png

ctto

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

** seriously the ghost is entertaining :joy:, any reason to show us that sexy body again @Lmangla , @sadthe1st

+2

OH MY GOD THEY EVEN BLURRED OUT ...

i am dying of laughter. this show should just cut off all the marriage/mistress nonsense and only focus on ghost and his shenanigans.

it's the kind of quality perfect for that channel.

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

:waves: guys!

Just spent this evening on sorting out some urgent matters! :partyblob:

And OH NO!! I am about off to bed and @MayanEcho chingu shared a whole beauty of doughnuts?? WHY WHY WHY!!? I can't sleep at all! Feeling so hungry at midnight! :D

Ha ha.. :GN1: and hope you guys have a nice day ahead! ❤️

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

450-2=448 (again, lol)

hello and thanks for the welcome. speaking of weather, it rain a lot here that i got stuck at home and couldn't go to work due to the flooding xD win for me as i didn't wanna drive almost two hours for a health inspection xD other than that, it's slightly humid and i hate it as monsoon season is under way. i prefer the dry heat tbh. but other than that, hope everyone is doing well!!

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Now it's also very windy, so if there aren't rains, there could be sandstorms. It sometimes happens together, raining while there's sandstorm.

i heard my friend complained about the annual sandstorms last time.. she posted photos on her facebook, even sealing up or stuffing cloths and rags under the door gaps the whole insides of the house still got powdery and sandy..

GIF by The Simpsons

8 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

seriously the ghost is entertaining :joy:, any reason to show us that sexy body again

6 hours ago, agenth said:

OH MY GOD THEY EVEN BLURRED OUT ...

i am dying of laughter. this show should just cut off all the marriage/mistress nonsense and only focus on ghost and his shenanigans.

wait, that ghost is... stark naked??

Oh My God Wow GIF

good sunday morning!!

@Thong Thin @Min2206 @MayanEcho @Wuzetian @joccu @agenth @gm4queen @4evrkdrama @twinkle_little_star @LeftCoastOppa @Sleepy Owl @larus @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @confusedheart326 @partyon @Ernie @kokodus @hsmz @miss_vicky @mirmz

how-to-make-fudgy-brownies-with-crackly-

cr.: owner

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1