Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hey there Chingus, ITS FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!!

20ehvp.jpg

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@Sleepy Owl  @4evrkdrama  I finished binge watch Mr Sunshine last night  :D 

Ep21

Eugene and Lady Ae-in taking photos together was a sweet & memorial moment.

Ep 22

As a rebel, I love how the critically injured & dying Gunner Jang crawl towards the burning flame to complete his mission   

Ep 23

Kim Hui-Seong a determined photojournalist who documented Joseon history is the only patriotic person who died for the love of his country. Dong-Mae and Eugune died for the love of the woman they loved.

Ep 24

Joseon suffered losses & glory but their spirit in fighting never dies till the end and they believe one day Joseon will rise again and their names will be remembered in history.

Great Chingu, I had completed it the day before yesterday but didn't write about it as it contained major spoilers. 

Ep 21 had its moments, the ones which could be categorized as the "calm before the storm" one. Mori Takashi finally pays for all the things he did in Joseon. Eugene and Ae Shin have a photoshoot and Eugene saving Ae Shin in the end. It was all great. 

Ep 22, it was really good how the military school guys remembered Eugene's final speech and decided to take a stand for themselves. Gunner Jang had a poetic end, dying as a Rebel, in the same way as his father which also indicates towards him understanding his father and dying doing what he was doing in the first battle, lighting up bomb matchlock just like he did the same for guns back then. 

Ep 23, I do agree that Kim Hui Seong turned patriot in the end unlike Dong Mae and Eugene. But the other 2 guys were not Korean in the first place, they were abandoned by Joseon and were accepted in other country and it was one of the reasons of their hate for Joseon. What I liked was the fact that Kim Hui Seong had moved on when it came to his feelings for Ae Shin, Dong Mae didn't and Eugene well was the dude who got the girl so it wasn't really expected from him. 

Ep 24, Joseon had a hard time under Japanese rule actually and the righteous army continued its fight against them till the end of WWII that is 1945. The ending was sad yet good in my opinion. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

cute-hello-friday-background_23-21487370

Finally, the most awaited day! Happy weekend! ❤

4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @Calli @confusedheart326  @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz @joccu @kokodus @larus@LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Custard pie for the soul. :)

Egg-Custard-Tart-WS-Thumbnail.jpg

ctto 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Great Chingu, I had completed it the day before yesterday but didn't write about it as it contained major spoilers. 

Ep 21 had its moments, the ones which could be categorized as the "calm before the storm" one. Mori Takashi finally pays for all the things he did in Joseon. Eugene and Ae Shin have a photoshoot and Eugene saving Ae Shin in the end. It was all great. 

Ep 22, it was really good how the military school guys remembered Eugene's final speech and decided to take a stand for themselves. Gunner Jang had a poetic end, dying as a Rebel, in the same way as his father which also indicates towards him understanding his father and dying doing what he was doing in the first battle, lighting up bomb matchlock just like he did the same for guns back then. 

Ep 23, I do agree that Kim Hui Seong turned patriot in the end unlike Dong Mae and Eugene. But the other 2 guys were not Korean in the first place, they were abandoned by Joseon and were accepted in other country and it was one of the reasons of their hate for Joseon. What I liked was the fact that Kim Hui Seong had moved on when it came to his feelings for Ae Shin, Dong Mae didn't and Eugene well was the dude who got the girl so it wasn't really expected from him. 

Ep 24, Joseon had a hard time under Japanese rule actually and the righteous army continued its fight against them till the end of WWII that is 1945. The ending was sad yet good in my opinion. 

+2

I didn't like history during my school days and did not bother to check, thanks for  highligtning the fight

agst the Japanese ended till WW2.

I missed out the point where Gunner Jang no longer has hatred for the Emperor when he finds out the emperor indeed was helping the Righteous Army with the help from Lee Jeong-Mun.

Chingu, thank you so much for getting me to watch Mr Sunshine.

:heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

I didn't like history during my school days and did not bother to check, thanks for  highligtning the fight

agst the Japanese ended till WW2.

I missed out the point where Gunner Jang no longer has hatred for the Emperor when he finds out the emperor indeed was helping the Righteous Army with the help from Lee Jeong-Mun.

Chingu, thank you so much for getting me to watch Mr Sunshine.

I loved History, so much to the point my second option was to go for History if I would not get admission in Engineering College. So it is one of the reasons why Sageuk is among my most favorite genre and I look out for great Sageuks, although I doubt "Mr. Sunshine" fits in Sageuk. 

For Gunner Jang, I think the turning point was when Emperor had his back during his talk with Mori Takashi saying Gunner Jang was with him whole night, when Mori Takashi was kidnapped. Post that too Emperor expressed his regret for not saving those who fight against US years ago. So Gunner started to understand that Emperor is not the one who is wrong, but he is helpless actually. 

It was fun watching Mr. Sunshine with you Chingu, thanks for joining our little re-watch :fullofhearts:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

10 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Looking forward to the event @partyon chingu! Any Thai lakorn you are currently watching??

Not watching any lakorns currently. Taking a break after Pon oppa's disastrous drama. :D

I tagged everyone on the True or False thread. Let's see if we can revive it! :glasses:

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

29 minutes ago, partyon said:

I tagged everyone on the True or False thread. Let's see if we can revive it!

I had to laugh at your question. I am not an oppa person but I am curious if there are someone here (who have more than one oppa) who likes them with a mustache. :w00t:

I would think they will like them regardless of their style: bad haircut, mustache, beard or not. Am I wrong?

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1